Chapter 21
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next mission date was nearing very fast and they needed to move to Ukraine and be back in time for Yesang to go and check out the next member of the documents that Kwangsun needs so bad . Another thing that has been haunting him is the other person who could be killing people along with him. He knows that the person is probably taking orders from the same person giving him orders but this is getting too fishy that he wants to know why these people are being killed. Even the simple reason that it is just for fun is a good enough reason. Yesang plans to follow the other murders that might have happened and he missed and see how they might have pattern to the ones that he has performed. It is not his territory because he doesn't chase down other killers but he really wishes to know .He thought about asking Jinyoung to tell him because he doesn't have the patience for this kind of stuff but he doesn't really how to pose it Jinyoung especially since he has being way quite after  Yesang ordered Hyunsuk to take him back home .

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍" have you finished packing ? ", Yesang  asked Jinyoung who was playing on his phone,.

Jinyoung was laying on his side on the coffee table . He seemed really unenthusiastic and definitely so unproductive let alone tolerant nor obedient . Probably the only thing he has done is shower since he cant really cook well and Hyunsuk hasn't brought any food .

When he was at home and Namkyu was working late, he ordered some food or go over to Doekwan and they would go to a restaurant together but is different now that he is with Yesang . He can't text or call anyone, any restaurant food or any food uber .Specifically speaking, Jinyoung only ordered from high-end restaurant because the regular once used a lot of grease and he is terrified of getting acne . Anyway he is only allowed to play pre-downloaded offline games . He isn't allowed to get on the internet and he can’t even use the tv. For entertainment all he does he repeatedly play this tennis-game that he installed in the phone that Yesang gave him .

He technically didn't give it to him . He took Jinyoung`s old phone and bought a similar model and told him it`s the same one . WHen Jinyoung connected to the wifi for the first and the last time, he downloaded three mercilessly boring games but in no time Yesang disconnected his wifi adapter privileges meaning he cant join any network and he wont be detect in the same manner .He went on to use backend and delete all the apps that could leave traces.  Jinyoung noticed this much but he played along and never once voiced the issue .

To be honest , Yesang's computer is the only thing that goes into the internet because it has been encrypted to be invisible and under the radar but the laptop is connected to all his devices meaning Yesang can see whatever Jinyoung searches .

" I am bored . Can we buy ice-cream ? ", he stated in such a sarcastic manner which annoyed Yesang because he ignored his inquiry.

Jinyoung is a little irritable which is an expected for teenagers but mood-swings is far from what Yesang wants to deal with . He never imagined that letting Jinyoung be alive would mean that he gets to act like Yesang is his maid. One minute he is saying the mask was too tight, the next he finished all the skin-care, next he wouldn’t eat the food Hyunsuk brought because it was bad for his skin and now he wants ice-cream because he is bored . He won`t stop fiddling that boring game and every time that Yesang leaves his laptop for a split second, Jinyoung flies to it to read Yesang`s work files and some profiles . By the time he leaves it , the device is practically melting from the boiling CPU. It would help if he charged it while using it but he only waits until it is four percent . Yesang has noticed this much but he played along and never once voiced the issue.

After a mental argument and a momentary breakdown, Yesang turned and he went to the fridge . he brought him yogurt and vanilla icecream that Hyunsuk purchased last time .When he reached the table , he respectfully  placed them in front of him . Quietly Jinyoung pulled them and he ate without a complaint but it was obvious he was low key hating it .

Yesang took out his phone as he went back to his bedroom and called Hyunsuk to handle the flight details . This parenting thing is beyond him .

Two minute knock came in and Jinyoung sulked before went to open it and he was met by room service from an unexpected source .

It was Luke ! 

He pulled him outside and he asked him the most obvious thing. 

"How did you find me ?", 

"Sir , you ordered the food ", Luke stated as a matter of fact

Jinyoung remembered that Luke met him while he was wearing a mask and doesn't recognize him now.

"Ooh, I ... Sorry ", he awkwardly answered and thought of something less incriminating nor awkward to say .

Jinyoung's phone rang . He turned backwards to pick it up . The way he sprung up was like he expected a call but the truth is that Yesang his the only one who ever calls him 

"He knows too much ! ", Yesang spoke into the phone and Jinyoung felt his blood run cold .

” Yeah , i got the food !”, Jinyoung tried to change the topic but was already too terrified of where this is all going 

He put the phone down without checking if the call ended . When he turned he found Luke in the room standing behind him .

"Please sign here .Would you like anything else ?", Luke requested sweetly and Jinyoung looked at the clipboard . Why would a food delivery service want his signature.

"Yes !", he stammered and he tried to locate the gun under the table but then Jose warned him not to.

“You asked how i found you .I could tell you but it doesn’t matter because this place isn't your home .You aren’t even from this continet so your identity is fake and nobody likes fakes   ", he narrated and he took out a silent pistol then showed it to him .

Jinyoung raised his hands and he sat down on the table . He acted like he was listening to Luke while he moved around the living space like it was his own .

"Don't stand there ", Jinyoung abruptly warned him and he is signaled to the roof 

Luke followed his eyes and Jinyoung pulled the phone and threw it to his head . As expected of an athlete he didn't miss

Luke winced and Jinyoung quickly pulled the gun under the table and shot him on the leg.  . the gun fell to the ground but Luke kicked it .Jinyoung sprang to him as he was bleeding but Luke grabbed Jinyoung`s leg as he towered over him with the gun ready to end his life 

"Please don't . I don't wanna do this. They told me to do this otherwise they would kill my brother ", he told him and Jinyoung shook him off his leg

He coughed and and he crawled off, thanking Jinyoung for his mercy .Jinyoung causally walked to his broken phone without looking to his company until the latter begun to talk 

"You are a good kid , TOO BAD !", He turned back to shoot Jinyoung after he took the gun from the ground but Jinyoung had already turned his attention and  shook his head at him .

"From where you are seating , no matter where you shoot , i wont die however the same can’t be said for you from my angle . Think carefully about your decision and make thee right one  . You wont get another chance", he announced nonchalantly and signaled to his phone .

Luke turned briefly to the phone and Jinyoung jumped behind him and kicked him till he dropped . He didn't want to touch Luke so he just stepped on his wrist so that he releases the gun. Jinyoung picked the weapon and he squatted over his partially blinded victim. He dangled the gun in the air above his working and unbruised eye .

He stood and then kicked him for the last time on the side of  his face to knock him unconscious

"You said he knows too much ! I want to know what he knows",he stated as a matter of fact before he kicked Luke once again.

" he won't talk", the phone spoke showing that indeed Yesang hadn’t hung up and was actually watching the scene from a small camera he had installed in the chandelier. It was initially for safety but then turned into a baby-monitor for baby Jinyoung 

"Then I will kill him !", Jinyoung got off to pick the shattered phone

"People will always try to kill you . To survive , you don't need to learn how to be a killer , just know how to not be killed", he warned him which unexpectedly made Jinyoung scoff

He knew what that meant . Basically you can’t tell the sun it doesn’t have to rise and shine when it is already in the sky.( There is no use telling Jinyoung not to learn how to kill when he has already killed !)

0