Chapter 1
1.2k 17 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

 

It was dark in the church, the only light visible was passing through the stained glasses and the candlelight. The atmosphere was getting colder as my sister and I were fighting for our lives, why did we have to confront that demon in the church? We were just girls! But just because I was the second born I had to cave in to Mira's demands. If we get out of this alive I will make sis's life a living hell. I faced the ugly demonic mien of the demon who was blocking the only entrance to the church.

"Kukuku, I can smell your fear, little one." The weird echoing voice of the demon with dark purple skin, horns and bat wings rang into the church. 

I really didn’t like the way it laughed. "Yeah, I may be scared but you stink more! And you laugh like a pedophile!" I said while squeezing my nose.

The demon’s face darkened and his eyes glowed red. It’s left arm extended and came for me. "Impertinent welp!"

Mira lunged at me and we were on the supposed hallowed ground of the church, maybe the demon didn’t get the memo and that’s why it was here? My sister looked at me with frightened eyes and she shouted while she stood and pulled me up, "Roxy, get out of here!"

"Hell, no! I'm not leaving here without you sis!" I looked around for any exit, the windows were somehow enchanted to be unbreakable so I couldn't throw something at them.

"It's going to kill us!" Mira tried to get me to flee and leave her there while she occupied the demon.

The creature cooed and feigned wiping a tear from his ugly and red glowing left eye. “Such sisterly bonds that you have there… Don’t worry, I will send you to hell together!”

It's hand glowed with dark purple light and at a speed that was faster than a blink, the creature pierced us, me in my left shoulder and Mira in her right arm.

“Roxy!! No!!” Mira screamed as she saw me slump  on the ground, bleeding.

With fury in her eyes she turned to the demon. “I will kill you!”

What was strange was that veins appeared on her right arm and the demon for the first time showed fear. It's dark light began to be absorbed into Mira's body at high pace, it began to struggle, but Mira ran toward it and was about to tackle the creature. Time slowed down and I watched with awe at the bravery of my big sister when something strange happened.

 

Spirit Take Over Initialized

Connecting to the Throne of Heroes…

Connection successful…

Host Analysis…

 

Transparent floating boxes with text inside of them appeared before me, accompanied each time by a chime-like sound. Time had stopped, and Mira was suspended in the air as she was charging the demon. I tried to stand up but I winced in pain.

 

Host Prior incarnation memory capsule detected

Memory capsule unlock postponed 

Danger, host's life is in jeopardy

Loading Servant Classes... 

Classes successfully loaded

 

What the hell was this all about, it was scary. I was bleeding out and my sister was about to fight a demon with her fists. My sister was going to die to save me, and I couldn’t let that happen!

 

Starting Servants chosen prior to current incarnation of Host

Saber: Artoria

Archer: Female Gilgamesh

Rider: Ishtar

Caster: Medea Lily

Lancer: Scáthach

Berserker: Minamoto no Raikō

Assassin: Ryougi Shiki

 

 

What did it mean? That I chose those before even being born? I needed clarity on this, but was getting none of it.

 

Choose a Class to save yourself

 

I could be saved? I won’t have to see my sister die? I don’t know why when I looked at the second name I decided to touch it in the weird transparent box. I felt that I would be safe in choosing the class...

 

Archer Class selected

Installing...

 

Warmth filled me and golden light surrounded me and wrapped me in its embrace. I felt powerful, as if everything would be okay now, but I was also angry, truly angry when my eyes fell on the demon who had attacked me and my big sister. Time resumed and I found myself saying, "You are nothing but a Filthy worm, who gave you permission to touch what's mine!? This insult shall not stand."

*What? I hadn’t meant to say that!!* I was moving but I couldn’t control my own body, it was as if someone was puppeting me.

Before Mirajane could tackle the demon, from a shroud of golden light behind me, multiple swords, daggers and spears launched at the demon. Sundering its body by poking dozens of holes into it. The demon was nailed face down to the ground by a rain of weapons, destroying the tiled floor, the pew and some other furniture in the church. The demon began to thrash about as it tried to move, in vain. 

The other me was killing it! As it was on the verge of death, whoever moved my body in my place, walked toward the demon. “You are not worthy to gaze upon me, a worm like you should be face down crawling on its stomach as it dies.”

Mirajane had landed onto the creature’s body and things went weird. Her body started drinking in the demon and suddenly in a flash of purple black light, the demon was no more. Leaving in its place my sister who had a new addition to her body, an arm that wasn’t hers. 

But my sister didn’t seem to care as her attention was focused on me. "R-Roxy?"

The person who took possession of my body turned to her, flipped her golden hair and crossed her arm. "Be grateful I aided you, mongrel. It is the only free favor you will get from me! This Queen won’t lend her aid next time." I cringed as I heard my voice spout that nonsense.

Mirajane seemed to be of the same opinion, she stood up and attempted to touch me, but her hand got batted away by the other me. “Don’t touch me, mongrel!”

My sister took back her changed right hand, looking hurt. “Roxy, what are you s-saying? This isn’t you.”

“This bores me, I shall take my leave. Be thankful that I won’t punish you for your transgression, girl.”

 

 Forced Uninstall

 

The other said and then my body that felt so powerful and transcendental suddenly gave out. It was as if the world had lost all colors and smells, I didn’t become aware of it at first but it was like I had become more than human when whatever this class and install thing happened.

“Roxy!” I was on my knee and Mira was quickly at my side, holding me. I didn’t recoil as she touched me with her weird demonic arm.

As Mira checked me for wounds, I couldn’t help but cry in relief; she was alive and that’s all that mattered to me. “I’m s-sorry, it wasn’t me! I-I would never treat you like that!”

“It’s okay, it’s okay, I know it wasn’t you now. You have no wounds, despite your tunic being bloodied.” My elder sister said in a soothing tone.

I frowned at that, I was about to die and… I checked my left shoulder, I saw a hole and all the left side of my tunic was full of fresh blood. “Huh, I’m sure that I was bleeding out earlier.”

Mira took on a thoughtful expression as she helped me stand up. “Maybe whatever this was, that… possessed you healed you as well? See there’s no wound, just white skin.”

I was about to answer her when three boxes appeared in my vision.

 

Host safety secured

Memory Capsule unlocked

Past Memories Reintegration begins in 3, 2, 1…

 

A headache started to pound in my head and my vision suddenly became blurry. "Mira… I don’t feel so good."

As I was about to fall, Mira caught me in her arms. She looked really panicked and worried as she called out my name. “No! Roxy!”

 

×-X-×

 

I woke up to a familiar ceiling, it was the wooden one of my house. Shit, now I remembered, I remembered that I wasn't always Roxanne Strauss. As I lay in my own bed, I thought about who I was previously, a twenty something woman who didn't like people and was a writer and a gamer. I was half Indian and European before; but I didn't like the culture of origin of my mother and promptly dismissed it after her relative from India tried to marry me off to some unknown guy from another family they liked.

They tried to get me to come back and started the silence treatment, that's how it was done, they ignore you until you cave in. My answer to that was to change my family to my dad's and promptly send a notice about how I disowned myself from their shitty family.

I was no slave or whore for them to sell. I was finally free, and I still had my paternal family to keep me company, even mom decided to cut ties with her own family and go on a cruise. I made good money selling fantasy books, I traveled the world for new experiences, learned different crafts and… it all stopped when I went to Japan and that Earthquake destroyed the hotel I was sleeping in. Yeah I had all the luck, F ranked luck…

Then I got pulled in space with countless stars shining, then an amorphous blob of light appeared before me and it writhed and shrunk.

Then a familiar purple haired Goddess appeared before me and offered to reincarnate me in exchange for entertaining her with my adventures in the world of Fairy Tail. I immediately said yes and she was about to give me The Gamer ability, but I refused. She was mystified by my refusal and was enlightened when I asked if she couldn't tweak it to be like the Fate Grand Order game with The Gamer elements.

I don't know how long we had stayed in this space while taking out and adding stuff to my future ability. But when we were done, the Goddess had liked creating the ability so much that she thanked me and added some stuff as a reward. My Magic Container was a greater Graal and my body would be similar to Illyasviel, composed of 70% of magic circuits.

This was going to be my reward but the Goddess had to take away my Gamer body and mind skill. I understood that I would be a terribly powerful mage, but I will have to survive. Then she sent me and told me that I would reincarnate now and that the body and background in Fairy Tail would be taken care of. 

Next, everything went black… then I woke up with all my previous memories after living eleven years on Earthland. Now I was reborn in Mirajane’s family as her twin and… this was awesome. *I love them. So very very much.*

I remember what was supposed to happen to Mira and the kids after the church and it caused me to sit up and look around. I looked around me and saw the other bed next to mine, it had purple bed sheets covering it. Lisanna often came to sleep with the two of us sometimes so half her stuff was in our bedroom. The wooden wardrobe standing next to the door was made by my late father, Gerald Strauss, but that wasn’t what surprised me…

I caught sight of my reflection in the mirror placed in my and Mira's bedroom. Fuck, I am basically a Rin Tohsaka expy with white hair… but I think I am closer to looking like Ereshkigal.

*That Goddess…* If I had to look like someone from the Fate series I would have chosen Illyasviel! I mean, the adult version is totally hot and I like her voice. Meanwhile, Rin could be annoying. There must be a reason for it, Gods generally don’t do things on a whim. 

Looking at myself, I noticed that I was still wearing the same clothes that I had in the church. The bloodied yellow dress that I was wearing made me purse my lips… I really almost died, if I had not installed Queen Gilgamesh. 

Golden light caught my attention, then I finally noticed said Queen leaning against the wall near the window, arms crossed. We looked at each other. She harrumphed and said, “Little mage, you better be quick, your family is in a pickle.”

“What?!” Taking the sheets covering my body out, I stood up and threw myself toward the door and opened it.

I heard the cries of a substantial number of people coming from the front of the house, they kept yelling things like: 

“Get out!”

“Get out of our village!”

There were a lot of men and women outside brandishing hoes, axes and other tools. All that for four little kids. They were showing their intolerance in such a way that I felt myself getting angry.

Like in her Canon knowledge, this was the time when Mira and us were going to be kicked out of the village. “Ah, tarnation, this has started already."

I turned toward Queen Gilgamesh who stood next to me, observing everything I did. "Thank you, your Majesty.”

“Hmph.” Was her only answer as she averted her eyes.

Walking up toward the living room of our tiny house, I stopped to look at my big sister and younger siblings huddled together. Lisanna was trembling like a leaf and held onto Mirajane. The kids were in their usual clothes, and Mira wore a heavy black cloak hiding most of her body, only her face and hair were visible.

“Host to a demon!”

“How long do you plan on staying in the village?!”

My fists tightened into punches as I heard those hypocrites ingrate. Mira had saved their lives and this was how they thanked her?! We should have left them to die… but this isn't how things work in this world isn't it?

“Cursed Family!”

“The village’s troubles won’t be over as long as you people are here!”

CLINK!! Someone threw a huge rock which broke the window of our house. When it fell in, it struck my elder sister on the head.

I was about to charge in and intervene when Gilgamesh blocked my way. "Wait, little mage. This is a teaching moment for them."

Despite myself, I found that I couldn’t move; Lisanna spoke, attracting my attention. “Big-sis Mira! Are you okay?!”

Mirajane put on a brave front, smiled sadly and nodded. “I’m sorry. This is my fault.”

My heart constricted as I heard her and looked at the yelling villagers who spouted nonsense. Elfman, my little brother, tried to make Mirajane see that those people shouting at them wasn’t her fault.  “It’s not your fault, sis!”

But just like me, Mirajane was stubborn; she opened the cloak to show her demonic arm, it looked like dark brown wood and had purple protrusions covering it all. “If I hadn’t gone near that church, this wouldn’t have happened…”

I felt the fear that my two younger siblings had for the arm, but it was still attached to our elder sister. The yellings outside redoubled, someone must have seen Mirajane brandishing her demonic right arm.

“Get out, demon!”

“Get out of our village!”

Mirajane held onto head, blocking her ears and trying not to hear the dumb sheeps screaming for her blood. Gilgamesh looked at me with an assessing gaze, her intentions a mystery to me. I knew how the Queen thought approximately, she was trying to see if my siblings were worth saving. She reminded me a bit of Shadow Stalker from Worm this way; the difference is that she liked when people stood up for themselves and didn’t become passive in the face of adversity.

“Should we drag them out?”

My blood chilled as I heard some of the people outside speaking; they were no longer content being ineffectual. I saw Mirajane’s expression freeze, and my younger siblings looked toward the broken window, hearing those monsters try to get to us.

“But she’s possessed by a demon so who knows what she’ll do?!”

I kind of had enough to just spectate and wanted to act right now! But I was surprised to see Lisanna walk toward the broken window and push it open. 

Elfman called out, “Lisanna, don’t!”

The little girl breathed in and yelled for everyone to hear, “Big-sis Mira got rid of the evil demon at church!”

All the villagers went silent as Lisanna spoke with tears in her eyes and courage in her heart. “She defeated the demon for the sake of this village…”

Seeing that everyone was listening to her, the little girl with short hair raised her hand accusedly at the crowd. “What you’re doing is beyond cruel!”

“She was possessed by the demon while defeating it! It’s not big-sis Mira’s fault! It’s not her fault!” Lisanna started crying, falling to her knees, aggrieved by what those people who only some hours earlier were amicable neighbors.

Gilgamesh laughed with her chin raised in the air. “Oh, I like her! She's a bold, little mage. You have good siblings!”

Mirajane stood up and then walked up to our little sister. As she kneeled at Lisanna’s side, Mirajane comfortingly said, “That’s enough, Lisanna.”

Something stirred into my chest, and I think it was pride and satisfaction. The truth does really come out of children's mouths! 

Elfman started to cry, similarly to Lisanna. He started to wipe his tears with his forearm. Mirajane looked at him. “Don’t cry, Elfman.”

When I thought that everything would be resolved without violence, like in the anime and manga… my foreknowledge lied to me when an agitator yelled:

“Don’t listen to them! Those children are evil! Burn that house! Burn those demons! Kill them!”

Okay, I was liable to break bones now; those villagers pissed me off. And I wasn’t the only one who thought that way, Queen Gilgamesh harrumphed and uncrossed her arms. “How unsightly! Come little mage, we shall teach those sheep not to bite the hand that feeds them.”

"Oh, I like that, my Queen." We were finally thinking the same thing.

Gilgamesh gave me her right hand, imperiously. “You may use my power to scatter this mob of mongrels.”

Instinctively, I grabbed her hand and I felt her. Gilgamesh was solid to me, and she was the one who uttered those words, “Install.”

Archer Install!!

My and Queen Gil’s silhouette merged in an explosion of golden light that filled the room; Mirajane, Lisanna and Elfman turned toward me, the dumb villagers who were about to throw just lit torches into the house looked at me with googly eyes. I had on a golden armor, made for a woman in mind, my hair has changed from white to a strawberry blonde.

I felt powerful, confident… as if nothing could stand in my way. My gaze fell onto Mirajane who tried to shield the kids with her own body. My elder sister looked at me with a frown, once again I was in this form that she didn’t seem to like.

Lisanna stared at me in surprise. “Big-sis Roxy?!!”

Elfman had stars in his eyes as he looked at me as I walked past them, I jumped over the window and landed before the mob. I raised my chin and imperiously shouted, “You dumb sheeps! I shall show you what you get when you rebel against your shepherds!”

Golden apertures opened behind me on all sides as I manifested a golden magic tome. With no Gaia putting restrictions on magic, I decided to see for myself how Fate series’ magic stands up in this world. “Scram, you mongrels!”

Blue magic circle with cabalistic geometric forms and Sumerian Akkadian cuneiform writing manifested and… jets of water shot toward the villagers with strong pressure. Like crashing waves, the water swept away the villagers crowding the front of my house.

“Hahahahahahaha! Be swept away like the ants you are!” Each shot made a villager step back or be thrown out of the way. They were soaked to the bones by the cold water as well; some of the women fled leaving the tool they had been brandishing like weapons on the ground.

Some of the men tried to resist and hack at me, they received plenty of water and got thrown out; only a daring younger man took her by surprise and jumped at me with a knife in hand. I caught him by the neck and caught his wrist connected to the armed hand. I glared at him, fury lacing my voice, “You dare try to stab this Queen?!”

Crack! I broke his wrist and the young man started to scream in pain, holding his wrist. Slap! I slapped his face to silence him. He spat blood and a bit of teeth on the green lawn. The surrounding houses took damage as the pressured water jets broke windows, walls and doors.

Even more pitchfork wielding men charged me. Pow! But with a kick, I caught one of them and slammed him into the rest. A salvo of magic water jets broke them up and when I stopped I looked at them murderously. “I told you to scram, you ants!”

When they finally started to understand that there was no winning this, I started to laugh maniacally. “Yes, now flee you mongrels.”

Silence, there was complete and utter silence around me; my eyes scanned the lawn and streets, only to find an old man who was sitting on his ass and looking at me as if I was the devil. I recognized him. With dignity and grace, I walked toward the man and spoke with a scornful tone, “Ah, the village chief. I thought I recognized your voice earlier.”

“Please, mercy.” The man looked at me in fright.

*It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.* I thought about that quote. I now started to understand why Gil was… Gil. 

The ideal situation for a ruler is to be both feared and loved. A ruler that is loved is only effective while that love can lead to personal gain for their subjects. Once the ruler’s power weakens, they are quickly abandoned.

If the subjects fear the ruler, that fear guarantees support. A strong ruler will not disarm and trust in the good nature and love of his subjects. They will take action to insure that the people are too afraid to betray them. The strongest ruler is one who can be both loved and feared, the next strongest is the one who can be feared, the weakest is one who depends on love alone.

My eyes bored into the fearful eyes of the village chief. At this moment he was beyond fear, he was in terror of me. “I remember you calling for my and my siblings death.”

The man’s eyes widened and he was on his knee, his hands gathered as if he was praying. “It’s a misunderstanding! A misunderstanding!”

I laughed at him. I wanted to break his bones, flog him and torture him. But I thought about the long term consequences, the gaze of my siblings were on me, spearing my back. I calmed myself down and decided to humiliate the man instead of killing him. 

Giving the chief a predatory smile, I said in a dictatorial voice, “There’s a price for your freedom, how much is your life worth, you goblin eyed mongrel? Choose wisely.”

The man automatically took his wallet from his pants’ pocket and in an attitude tainted with a voice full of supplication presented me with his wallet. “T-take it, take all my money.”

With an application of telekinetic magic, I made the wallet float to me so as to not touch the filthy mongrel. I counted the money and saw that there wasn’t much there, only 150 000 Jewels. With appreciative eyes, I looked at the prone form of the chief and noticed a golden ring at his right index finger with a sapphire set into it. 

I’m sure this simple piece of jewelry could fetch for a good price in a pawn shop. With an ominous voice, I told him, “Give me that ring at your finger too, oh and your clothes and hat.”

Seeing his dumbstruck face was particularly satisfying.

 

×-X-×

(Lisanna Strauss)

 

Lisanna couldn’t believe her eyes, her second big-sis chased out the big and mean people! She looked on as her Roxy gallantly walked back toward their house and smiled smugly at Lisanna. The little girl then directly ran outside the house through the door, Elfman and Mirajane tried to stop her but weren’t quick enough.

“Bis-sis Roxy!” The little girl tackled the figure of her sister in golden armor.

Roxy looked down at Lisanna and put a gauntleted hand on her head. “Ah, little girl. You’ve come to welcome this victorious Queen?”

When Lisanna heard Roxy speak, she heard her big sister’s voice and the boastful expression she presented. She cocked her head cutely and said, “You speak weird, Roxy.”

Roxy smiled, and put a knee on the ground to put herself at eye level with Lisanna. She showed a proud smile to the little girl. “It doesn’t matter how I speak. I like you little girl, you were really brave when you confronted this vermin. I shall reward you for your courage!”

Well duh! Lisanna knew that her big-sister loved her the best, she always doted on her. But Lisanna puffed up her chest, her big-sister was proud of her and praised her!

A shiny golden circle of magic appeared near Roxy and she plunged her hand inside it. As she rifled through the golden circle with her hand, she pulled something out of it. It was a golden hair clip with sapphire and a skillfully crafted dragon in flight, then she handed it to Lisanna. “Here, girl. Isn’t it a nice piece? I hope that you will let your hair grow to accommodate it later.”

"Woah! It's so pretty!" Lisanna took the ornament piece from her sister's hand with a reverent tone.

It was shiny and looked so beautiful to her child's eyes. Raising her head to look from the hair pin to her sister’s face, Lisanna said, “Thank you, big-sis!”

And she hugged the older girl in golden armor. Seeing that it was safe to approach, Mirajane and Elfman walked to the Golden armored Roxy as she held onto Lisanna with a fond expression. Elfman ran toward Roxy and said while making a kick or a punch, “You were really cool, Roxy! You beat up the meanies.”

"Yes, I did." Roxy nodded as she lifted Lisanna with an arm, the little girl held onto her sister by wrapping her arms around her neck.

Roxy walked up to Elfman and put a heavy gauntleted hand on his shoulder, looking him right in the eyes. “This should teach you something important, little man. You need to stand up for yourself and not let others trample on your dignity.”

Elfman frowned. “Huh, I don’t understand.”

Roxy smiled and her hand left her big brother’s shoulder to land on his head. “You will when you grow up. Come, brother. We’re going to leave that evil place.”

Lisanna brightened at that, she didn’t feel like the village was home anymore; leaving was good! Elfman perked up at this and showed a serious expression. “Okay!”

As they walked toward the house, Mirajane stood in the middle of the door jamb; she was still wearing that concealing and heavy black cloak hiding most of her body. “Roxy, you’re back in that form again.”

There was a tone of disapproval in Mirajane’s voice that made Lisanna and Elfman a bit puzzled. Roxy flipped her long hair as she watched haughtily, Mirajane. 

“We will talk later, little crybaby. We’re going to leave this damned place. We’re clearly not welcome in that backward and superstitious place.” Roxy declared.

Elfman and Lisanna laughed when Roxy called Mirajane a crybaby. The elder girl flushed and replied back with, "Hey! Don't call me that…I’m not a crybaby, but…" Then she calmed down and looked around her at the devastation perpetrated by Roxy. “You’re… right.”

“Big-Sis Mira?” Lisanna asked when she looked directly at her big sister.

Lisanna was put down on the ground by Roxy who kept looking at Mirajane with an amused expression on her face. Mirajane nodded to the golden armored girl. “We must leave, but how are we going to take everything we own?”

Roxy dismissed her concerns with a wave of her hand. “Don’t worry your pretty little head, crybaby. I will handle this and empty the house. Take some backpacks and fill them with camping gear, food and clothes. I shall help in this endeavor.”

“Okay! I will help!” Lisanna shouted, then she ran inside the house.

Elfman followed her, as well as Mirajane. Roxy was behind them and Lisanna noticed how everything inside the small house was disappearing in a flash of golden light. This is how they started to take everything they owned and placed it in whatever the golden portals that Roxy used were. The beige and cracked walls inside the little house were now bare, the floorboards were visible now that they took the carpet.

Roxy suddenly started to chuckle and move forward. Mirajane and Lisanna watched Roxy walk with arms crossed and billowing silver cape into the room which had belonged to their parents. Lisanna followed her like a baby duck; and watched as Roxy started to lightly stomp on the wooden floorboard and a hollow sound rang in the air when she finally stopped near where the big bed had been.

The golden armored Roxy stomped hard and broke a loose floor panel, crouched next to it, then extracted the broken pieces. There was a secret compartment there. Lisanna excitedly walked up to Roxy and looked into the hole. It was a big green suitcase placed there.

Roxy pulled it out and laid it on the floor and it opened when she put her hands on the latches. Inside there was a pistol, and two books. “A broken gun and two journals?”

The gun was a bit rusted, but you could guess that it once had been beautiful with golden filigree patterned on its body. Roxy dropped it in one of her portals and when she took the books from the suitcase, Roxy couldn’t open them. “There’s some kind of magical ward protecting this.”

“This must have belonged to mom and dad, they were mages?” Mirajane surmised with a surprised expression.

Roxy nodded. “It seems so. We will try to get this open later.”

“We’re done, I don’t sense any more treasure in the house.” Roxy said as she stood up.

Lisanna was the first to ask, “You can sense treasures, big-sis?”

“Amongst other things, little girl.” Roxy turned her back, her cape billowing and walked out of the master bedroom.

When they entered the living room, it was to see Elfman who has packed four bags with different types of gears. Roxy walked up to him, put a hand on his head and said, “You’re a good boy.”

Elfman grinned at her, puffed his chest and said, “I’m strong!”

“Yes you are. Girls, come. It’s time to leave this dratted place.” She caressed his cheek and his chin, then turned away to leave through the door by having one of the bags floating behind her.

“Big-sis Roxy is so cool!” Elfman looked at his sister’s departing back with stars in his eyes as he took a bag and put it on his back.

Mirajane rolled her eyes, and Lisanna giggled, each of them picking up a bag too. They exited the empty house to see Roxy standing fifty meters away from the house. She waited for them, and as Lisanna moved to join her second eldest sister, she saw that the people in the other house were spying on them through the windows.

“I decided that I wouldn’t leave anything belonging to us from standing in this village.” Roxy declared as a big book appeared in her right hand, the pages turned and a big golden circle appeared, floating over the house.

“What do you mean Rox?” Lisanna asked as she watched the big feat of magic.

“I’m going to burn down the house.” Roxy said and…

Fwoosh! Boom! A big column of fire descended in the house where the Strauss family had been living. It started burning down really fast, engulfed in the flame pillar. Lisanna looked on as the house was completely incinerated in no time.

Roxy turned toward the other way, where some of the villagers had come out of their house and looked at her with fear. The golden armored girl raised her chin, breathed in and spoke with a voice covering the entire village. “I could have killed you all! But you were only saved by the fact that I love Lisanna and my other siblings very much, and that I don’t want to hold onto them with hands drenched in your filthy mongrel blood! Rejoice, you’re getting what you wanted, we’re leaving. I curse you, I curse you a second time, and a third time to never be happy as long as you live on this land!”

Lisanna understood that her sister loved her a whole lot, enough to not do bad things while in her presence. She walked to Roxy and took her left hand in hers. “Let’s leave, big-sis!”

“See you never, mongrels!” Roxy walked forward, pulling Lisanna toward the exit of the village, followed by her sibling who kept looking around at everyone who had been trying to kill them earlier.

“Where are we going, Big-sis Roxy?” Lisanna asked cutely.

“Away from here, and a new life.”

 

×-X-×

 

A/N: This is one of my project that I want to share, it's anime compliant by the way.

Beta Reader: LuluViBritania(FF.N, SB and QQ)/-LuluViB|99th BritannianEmperor(Discord)

Impish Oni

Crossedge

j0nsta

If you are looking to get early chapters and read all the good stuff I haven't posted to the public yet, support with the link below:

ioriangel

Discord

48