Chapter 3
904 8 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

 

We must be swift as a coursing river

With all the force of a great typhoon

With all the strength of a raging fire

Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

 

×-X-×

 

Spartan Training wasn’t enough to describe what I was going through. There weren’t any words in the dictionary to describe what I was going through, only my current age was protecting me from being attacked directly by the Queen of Shadows. 

Scathach in her towering wisdom and mercilessness, was slowly raising me up, and forcing me to develop my situational awareness.

I continued to run in a zig-zag pattern while avoiding the spears chasing me, when one planted in the ground, I jumped to the side, another did the same and I threw myself in the other direction. As I breathe in and out, I used my trigger of being stabbed in the shoulder and my magic circuits activated in my legs. The red lines of glowing magic appearing on my thighs and lower legs showed that I was using reinforcement just like Shishou had shown me and jumped high in the air.

Thanks to the time dilation in the training marble to which Scáthach took control of, I've been here for three days already and training non-stop. Somehow there were animals and monsters in here, but Shishou called them phantasmal species. We often hunted and killed them for meat to sustain ourselves. Scáthach kept showing me how to hunt, forage and take care of myself in the woods mirroring outside of the training marble.

There were some fairies following me around, and I still don’t know why. When I woke up in the mornings, I found them sleeping on my belly or in my hair as if I was a mattress for them. Scáthach refused to tell me why.

I landed on a branch of a tall tree and looked for Scáthach; this session will only stop if I get to the goal or she gets me. The way she is teaching me reinforcement was too much…

 

***

(Flashback)

 

Three days ago…

 

We stood in the middle of a rocky area reminding me of a quarry. Scathach had killed some monsters there to give us peace of mind without being attacked, because apparently she could become corporeal in the Training marble. Scathach looked at me with her crimson eyes and was tracing her fingers on my skin.

"You'll learn with your body, my pupil." She said as she stopped her tracing by putting her index finger in the middle of my chest. 

I looked into Scathach’s eyes and asked, “Is it gonna hurt?” 

She averted her eyes from mine, looking somewhere else to not answer and now I feared for myself. She raised her hand and patted my head. She made a bland smile and said, “Now, my pupil, absorb the mana in the air with the breathing exercise I showed you, focus your Od and activate the reinforcement spell I taught you and use magical energy to keep it running.”

I frowned, she simplified how to activate the spell for me in words that I could understand. “It sounds so simple…”

There was an expectant expression on her face as she looked down at me. “It is in theory, but to practice it is difficult.”

“Okay.” I nodded.

I activated my Circuits with my a bunch of my Od the size of a golf ball and opened them; then I poured magical energy from my Ethernano core in my circuits which appeared on my skin and started glowing red; it was pretty to look at, but I didn’t have time to be mesmerized by them. I used structural grasp Magecraft on myself; it is an art which allows any magus to understand the structure and design of objects or bodies as if it were viewing a blueprint.

It was difficult to describe what I was experiencing when I used Structural Grasp… but imagine a Sci-fi X-Ray-like vision like you see in movies, now imagine a superior version of that where it allows you to peer into the history, atomic composition, and basically every facet of an object or person. That is Structural Grasping. Reinforcement is just an enhancement Magecraft. Though it can also enhance a concept, like imagine me trying to cut somebody apart with a hand chop by strengthening the concept of knife or sharpness of my hand.

I formed the spell in my mind and conceptualized it, my magical energy then took the spell and… as I visualized the strengthening of my bones, ligaments, flesh and muscles, I felt myself being changed. 

The actualization of the spell on my body wasn’t painless at all, it was like being dipped into acid. “Fuck! It hurt!”

I felt Scathach’s hands on my shoulder and she whispered in my ear, “Endure it, but reduce the intensity of your Od… your magical circuit are being overburdened intensively right now.”

Listening to Shishou, I carefully lowered the amount of Od I was using from a golf ball to a dewdrop. Magic was a matter of visualization, and I would be damned if I let my own magic hurt me each time I activated it. Slowly the pain receded and my circuits glowed less, they were just like thin lines over my skin.

“Yes, just like that. Good.” Scathach praised.

She let go of me and said with a proud expression on her face while leaning on her red spear, “You can now be considered a newbie Magus, Roxanne. Breathe in the mana in the world and then convert it into your Od to recuperate.”

I sat on the stone ground and entered into a lotus position and did as she told me right away. I closed my eyes and breathed in, breathing out, I absorbed the Ethernano in the air (the magical energy).

“You have now taken control of the Ethernano core and the magical circuits inside your body. It’s time to practice my favorite part of this training.”

When I was finally back to full, I stared at the pleased look on Scathach’s face. “What… now?”

For the first time, I saw a predatory smile on my teacher’s face. “Now, my pupil. You must run while I’m after you! Run, but spare your magical energy. Everything stops if you fall unconscious or I catch you.” She pointed her spear at me threateningly.

I didn’t dawdle! I turned my back to her, but I was struck on the side of my neck and everything went dark. When I woke up, I saw Scathach's disappointed gaze trained on me.“Roxanne, never give your back to your enemy. What should you have done?”

Sitting up, I felt sore behind my neck and held onto it with one hand and massaged that part of my body while saying, “Use reinforcement directly and speed away from you while still looking at your action?”

With a dissatisfied look, my teacher seemed to think about my solution. “That’s a way to do it. Now get up, we’re doing it again.”

“Argh!”

***

 

So yeah, it’s been three days and I’ve been getting my ass kicked daily by the God Slayer, but each time, slowly but surely, I started holding out and running longer and faster while holding onto my reinforcement spell that I can activate instinctively at the drop of a hat. I think that’s what Shishou wanted and kept doing it until I could use the spell to run. It’s too bad that I won’t be able to teach this variation of it to my siblings later.

I saw something shine and come fast toward me; it was a spear and I dodged by leaning my head as it was targeting it. But the thrown spear still drew blood because of the air pressure; I jumped down, while hiding behind the trunk and when I landed, I crouched low as I felt the vacuum created by another air blade launched at me. It cut the tree trunk  at the base, missing me by a matter of centimeters.

Using reinforcement, I launched myself forward and started using the other trees as cover toward the goal. I heard the God slayer’s taunting voice behind me, “Good! It’s better than your last attempt! Run faster Roxy, run!”

My feet carried me faster suddenly, if I could hear her, it meant she was toying with me! But I was almost to the other side of the woods. If I succeed at getting there, I will win and I can take a break for two days! But as I approached the end of the tunnel, I saw Scathach waiting for me on the animal track leading out of the woods.

I stopped fifty meters before her, looking at her in despair. She grinned with satisfaction as she saw my face and reveled in it. Then my surprise and despair turned into resolution as I stared dagger at the woman who was a big bully. I closed my hands into fists. *This Woman… Makes me want to go all out! I will show her that I don’t fear her!*

I took a big breath, and connected to my Od, my magical circuits sparked into existence on the surface of my body. Shishou smiled harder, her lips splitting her face in joy.

“Oh, this time you’ve decided to confront me.” She said with a thrill in her voice.

She twirled her spear and made a come-on gesture with a beautiful smile. “Okay, let's do this.”

This time I ran at breakneck speed with my senses fully opened, this time I won’t let her knock me out! Crossing the distance between us in one second, I was before her; shishou’s spear was already about to reach my flank and I jumped in the air to avoid it.

“You fool, now you can’t escape.” She said in the disappointed tone that I learned to dread.

With a smirk, I let her come to me, and… used the air as a foothold to propulse myself to the side and simply circumvent my teacher. I instantly reached the exit of the woods and shouted in victory, “I did it!”

“Not bad… you surprised me, Roxanne.” Scathach arrived behind me and looked at me with a strange gaze.

“Yay!” Seeing her dumbfounded face was really enjoyable.

My teacher leaned against her spear. “Like I promised you, we will have a two day break.” She looked up at the night sky, it was slowly getting lighter. “Time to end this training session, we’ve been here long enough.”

I thought the same and raised my hand in the air and shouted, “ID Escape!”

A powerful wave of magic escaped my body and then fissures in the sky appeared, until I heard a noise akin to glass shattering and the world ceased to be around Scathach and I. I was back in the clearing where my siblings were camping; with a happy feeling in my heart, I walked up to them. The sun was rising in the horizon and it was time to wake up the kids. Next time, I will bring them to the Training Marble! They’d need all the time needed to be able to use magic.

Scathach wasn’t here though, I closed my eyes and saw that she had returned into my mindscape, maybe she was tired as well…

Ding!

 

Quest 1: Going the distance (Complete) (Recurrent Quest)

To become strong, you’ll have to train! Get the Queen of the Land of Shadows to train you physically, and in magic.

Reward: Rank A Magic, Rank B Magic, Summon Lacrima Rank F x1000

 

×-X-×

 

I was pulled into my mindscape, this time I wasn't in the golden forest but in a shadowy landscape full of darkness where a glowing purple castle stood. It was pretty in a way, my feet brought me to the road leading right to it, it was a gray cobbled stone and there were runes engraved on each of them. This was one of the art I expect to learn from Scathach, Primordial Runes.

They glowed at each of my steps on them, and something told me that Scathach knew I was there. As proof of my guess being right, the gates of the purple gem-like castle opened and waiting for me behind them was Shishou. She looked more rested than earlier, at peace: she wasn’t called the ultimate NEET for something. I think that I was discovering how my Mindscape was divided between the Heroic and Divine Spirits dwelling inside of me, or should I say the Graal, my Ethernano core.

Scathach walked toward me, when she put a foot on the runic road formed by the cobbled stone road, it started glowing red.

“Shishou!” I called out.

I wished to be as attractive as her when I grew up a bit more, it wasn’t fair that I felt dumpy compared to her. Hmm, but beauty is also a matter of good living: balanced diet, exercises and care of the self. It was a matter of attitude as well, Scathach was ultimately supremely confident in herself.

“You’ve come to receive your reward, my pupil.” Scathach said as she stopped before.

She raised her hand and put it on my head; this gesture surprised me. “Huh?”

“It seems that your game system intends to use me as a NPC to teach you this world’s magic when I’m not equipped.” The God slayer informed me.

Ah, I remembered that me and BB had set it up like that. Looking at Shishou right now, she seemed annoyed by that fact because I would bother her a lot even during her breaks. “Because of the Wisdom of Dún Scáith?”

She gave me a tight nod while still holding on my head that she started to pat. “Verily.”

“I shall impart two magics onto you as your reward, my pupil.” Her hand started glowing with purple light.

I trusted her, she would not harm me if we weren’t training. “Huh, which ones?”

Her eyes focused on my face. “Archive and Super Archive Magic, they are A and B Rank Caster Magic from this world.”

The fiery purple glowing hand of Scathach redoubled in intensity and she told me, “Open your senses and take in the knowledge.”

A large amount of information flowed into my mind as Shishou uploaded the magic into my mind. Scathach was acting like my gamer ability to create skills by using the combination of Wisdom of Dún Scáith and her Clairvoyance skills to parse through the skills and magic obtainable in Earthland. This was cheaty! Strangely akin to the Gate of Babylon, but with knowledge. She must know most of the magics available in this new world and try to make them hers.

 

Obtained Caster Magics:

Archive [Rank B]

Super Archive [Rank A]

 

“I know Kung Fu.” I quoted Neo.

Scathach shook her head and flicked my forehead. “Silly pupil.”

“Ouch.” I massaged where she hit me and scowled at her.

"Work hard and I might teach you more."She turned heel and walked up to the gates of her palace.

I waved my arms in the air."Thank you, Shishou!"

She stopped when she passed through the gates, and turned back to me. "Now go, I must rest, by the way, you should summon someone else. I’ve got to meditate on all that Magic I have access to."

Clang! The door closed by themselves and it was a clear dismissal. 

I giggled. *Just like I expected, she is busy tinkering and learning at her place… though she’s right about having a heroic spirit on standby to protect myself.*

And just like that my mindscape shifted again and I found myself in land covered in green pasture and farm field, at the horizon were giant white walls and a gigantic castle reaching into the sky. It was an idyllic place, full of peace and majesty. In golden motes of light that coalesced before me, a humanoid form appeared. I had an idea of who it was; I recognized Camelot from the wiki pictures of the Fate Grand Order Movie.

But contrary to my expectation it wasn’t the childlike appearance of Arturia Saber who welcomed me when she became corporeal. It was a more mature Artoria Pendragon who stood before me; her figure is tall and curvaceous, she wore a dark blue uniform with gold threads at the hem and a white cloak. A sword which wasn’t Excalibur hung at her sword belt, but something told me that she could call on it at a moment’s notice.

She tied her hair in a bun, but her hair is notably longer than her younger counterpart. Her emerald eyes were full of life and as she looked down upon me she said, “I shall answer your call. I am your Servant, Saber. With this sword, I will be your strength.”

With a graceful movement, she bowed slightly, her eyes never leaving my own. “Let me ask. Are you my Master?”

I took a breath… and forcefully calmed myself; it was difficult to not fangirl over one of my favorite waifu who made me fall in love with her world and her tragic story. When I was ready, I introduced myself. “My name is Roxanne Strauss, and yes I am… you answer to my call rather fast.”

“Should I have waited for a more opportune time, my Master?” She said in a teasing tone. “I can come back later…”

I stopped her by reaching for her arm, wow those guns were like solid rock. “Nah, you’re just who I want to help with my training and protecting my family, your Majesty.”

Her eyes gleamed at the mention of training and I stepped back from the ferocity I could see in them. “Training! You wish to be taught the way of the knight, Master?”

Well yes, becoming a knight had been a dream when I became a teen, I was really into that Larping stuff. I went to many Medieval Reenactments in my country to quench my inner chuunism, I even learned some rudimentary swordsmanship, enough to be considered proficient in it. It was just the hobby of a girl wanting to play knight. 

With a nod and a scratch on my head, I said, “yes, but I don’t know if I’m going to be a good one…”

She stepped forward and put her strong hands on my shoulders and became rather intense. “Nonsense, Master. Your desire to protect your loved ones and those around you is commendable and makes you a particularly good seedling. I have decided! You shall be my new squire Lady Roxanne.”

I didn’t know what to say, she was kind of scaring me right now, so this is what they meant by “never meet your heroes” I didn’t like how it felt. “Huh, sure.”

And this is how I sealed my fate.

Ding!

 

Quest 2: I will make a knight out of you!
Queen Artoria Pendragon wishes to have you join her on the road to become a knight. Learn from the Queen of Knights for one week.

Reward: Swordsmanship [Rank F], Riding [Rank F]
Failure: Disappointing Artoria and her ganging up on you with Scathach and making them quintuple your training.

 

*Well, shit.* I gulped as fear filled me as I finished reading the quest prompt. How did I keep getting in those situations with those crazy Heroes?

Artoria grabbed my arm and I don’t know how she did it but opened some kind of portal behind her. “Come, let us go to the material world.”

And I reopened my eyes to see Mira, Elfman and Lisanna were waking up; I looked around me and noticed how the camp was rather exposed and… this is when I decided that they all should learn how to defend themselves. 

Ding!

 

Story Quest 1: Become the master!
Teach your siblings how to do magic, this will save them a lot of problems before you show up at the Fairy Tail guild!
Reward: More system unlock, ?
Failure: None

 

“Wow today is the day for quests I guess…” I chuckled.

Artoria was at my side, reading the transparent window. She put a hand on my shoulder and said, “This is the best solution, you’ll teach them how to defend themselves, right?”

I nodded, turned to my siblings who were already moving about slowly; they were clearly not ready for the camping life. We really needed to wake up and start training. That’s why I helped them by making breakfast from the leftover meat from last night. Helped Lisanna and Elfman take a bath in a river and brush their teeth; using the shampoo was kind of wasteful so I didn’t let Mira and Lisanna use it.

Finally when the sun was high in the sky, I asked them, “Hey, Lisanna, Mira, Elfman.”

“Want to learn magic?” Artoria gave an approving nod, and patted my shoulder. It hurt a bit but I didn’t show it, she was really strong. 

Lisanna was the first to run to me and give me a hug that I took as a yes. “Yay! I want to!”

Elfman was the second missile to come at me. “Oof.”

“Let’s do it, big sis!!!” Elfman wrapped his arms around my waist. 

Mirajane was the more subdued as she came toward me with her toothbrush in her non-demonic hand.“We can?”

With a nice guy pose similar to Maito Guy, I said, “Yes. I will make you strong. Let’s get down to business!”

 

×-X-×


Night

 

It was night right now, and while it was day; we had made good time on our trip toward Magnolia, where the Guild of Fairy Tail was located. And I had just finished parsing through all the skills of Archive and Super Archive, I was finally ready to show my siblings how to use magic. I wanted to show them right away, but Artoria advised me to show them the basics first. How to access magic and whatnot.

Once we made camp, I clapped my hand after my brother finished assembling the tent, it was time to instruct my siblings. “Everyone, please gather up around me!”

Each one of my siblings looked at me and slowly let go of what they were doing and came to sit around the campfire.

I raised my hand in the sky and shouted, “ID Create, Training Marble!”

The world stilled, there were no more crickets sounds or wind blowing; then the reality marble settled and we were once again into this artificial layer of reality. I understand now that my modified Gamer system actually created an artificial layer which wraps around the surface of Earthland, Scathach taught me that those were called: Texture. It is possible for certain beings and artifacts of immense power to alter, weave or remove Textures, and I don’t want to meet them.

“Big sis Roxy?” Lisanna came to sit next to me, I patted her head and smiled at her. "Now that we are done making camp, it's time to finally teach you how to do magic."

Wow they didn’t even notice me creating the reality marble… With eyes lighting with delight, my little sister asked, "Really!?"

Scathach or Artoria were nowhere to be found, strange… I shrugged then focused on my siblings. I nodded and she expressed her joy by raising a tiny fist in the air. "Yay!"

"Are you sure that it's safe, Roxy?" Mirajane took off her hood with her human hand.

She looked a bit wary at first. Should I lie to her? Nope, I wasn’t about to lie to her. Magic was a dangerous business, and I would teach them like Shishou taught me.

Shaking my head, I chose to not say anything beyond, "I will teach you slowly like my spirit teacher did with me. The risk will be minimized and if anything happens, I can heal you."

I could use Medea Lily to heal my siblings, strangely the heroic spirit didn’t want to engage in discussion with me like Artoria, Gilgamesh and Scáthach. It was as if she was testing me for something so far. Heroic Spirits were all unique, I knew that some of them like Gilgamesh wouldn't accept me right away. 

Mira smiled at me. "Okay, we trust you."

I loved my sister, there's a reason I put up with how bossy she was. "Aww, okay then. The first step is to make you be able to sense the Ethernano in your body."

This was an important step, it seemed that some people skipped the process in this world. I was able to feel the Ethernano around me, it was everywhere, in the ground, the plants, animals, the air and people. "First let's begin with this question, what is magic?"

"Um, it's magic?" Elfman tried.

I looked disappointedly at him. "No."

The big lug looked down with a dash of red on his face, he should be embarrassed. To take my attention off Elfman, Mira raised her hand in the air and I nodded at her, giving her permission to speak. Putting her hand down, she said, "It’s a supernatural force used in everyday life by mages to make the life of everyone better. It is also the main means of combat used by mages."

With a big grin, I congratulated my sister. "Not bad Mira, fifty points. But it's an incomplete answer."

With the Wisdom of Dún Scáith, Scáthach read the history of this world and had access to pretty much almost all the knowledge that wasn't protected. She taught me how magical society developed on Earthland. "I guess I need to go more in depth with what my Shishou taught me." 

A magic screen from my Archive magic popped up at my side, showing a mini me. I could do stuff like this with Super Archive and use it like a blackboard. The kids oooed and aaahed like I expected and paid even more attention as I showed them illustrations that I was using my imagination to create. 

“For millennia, magic has been around on Earthland, our planet. Magic users like you and me were once oppressed and feared, but gradually, as time passed, magic became an everyday phenomenon.” I showed them scenes of mages being hunted by mobs of people or burned at the stakes. 

“The assholes in power ceased to see it as a threat to their powers when they realized they could make magic work for them and after a lot of experimentation and studying this form of reality warping energy; they made it work. Every type of Magic in the world comes from The One Magic, the original source of all types of Magic.” King and Queens were shown pushing mages into doing research, I kept writing the “asshole royalty” or “noble”  on the magical screen. My younger siblings kept laughing at the screen and the story I was telling them. 

Mirajane was getting angry, she stood up and shouted, "Roxy, language!"

Smirking, I instantly responded with, "Yes, it's called Ishgardian, sis." I flipped my hair at her.

Elfman laughed and held onto his belly. "Ah! She got you there big sis Mira!"

Lisanna laughed with him; my elder sister’s cheeks were colored red, or maybe it was the color of the flame giving that impression, who knows? Mirajane’s face went slack, and she suddenly smiled at me; the kind of scary smile that wouldn’t be strange on a demon. “I’ll get you for that, Roxy.”

The glare she sent me was making me nervous; I knew that I would get punched sooner or later. Laughing awkwardly, I changed the subject. "A-anyway, let's continue the lesson."

“Roxy is in trouble.” I heard Lisanna whisper as she cowered at my side as she looked at Mirajane.

I really was, even when I one upped her, Mirajane found a way to get back at me. But it’s okay, I just have to be the strongest sister now that we had magic. "To utilize Magic, a Mage must use the Magic Power in their body, which is composed of Ethernano, the source of Magic Power for all Mages. It takes an enormous amount of concentration and mental ability to use it. Every Mage has a container of Ethernano inside their body that determines the limits of their Magic Power. Today, I will teach you how to access this container."

On the magic screen, I showed them a core where the heart should be in our body, showing how our soul and spirit was connected to the container; with some different colored arrows I showed how magic was externalized.

"Roxy." Mirajane raised her hand again.

"Yes, sis?" I couldn’t expect my little brother and sister to answer the difficult questions for now, we needed a library to teach them more worldly knowledge. I put that on the list, I kept getting more stuff to do…

Mirajane had a thoughtful expression on her face. "If we have a container in our body, then it means that it's getting filled, so where does this Ethernano energy come from?"

My eyes went really big at her question and I gave her a proud smile. "This is a really good question! Eighty points to big sis Mira!"

"Mira is so smart." Lisanna clapped, impressed by our sister. Mirajane was truly a smart cookie; but I could see a problem with the kids, they seemed to idolize us a bit too much. I needed to get them to think for themselves.

On the screen, I showed white colored waves of energy around the tiny mini me who started breathing it in. "Ethernano comes from the atmosphere and nature around us; it enters the Mage's body and, after a while, their Magic Power returns to normal. Shishou, my spirit teacher, taught me some meditation to collect Ethernano and fill up my reserve when I am empty, I will teach you later how."

Mirajane’s eyes didn’t leave the screen for a moment. "Do you think your spirit can teach me how to turn off the Take Over Magic?"

Cutting off the Archive magic screen, I took on a solemn expression; I knew how to read the mood. "That's what I hope, Mira. By making you able to manipulate the Ethernano in your body, you should be able to control your magic and get your arm to normal."

Lisanna stood up and placed herself between Mira and I. "Let’s get to it!"

 

×-X-×

(Mirajane Strauss)

 

While they were meditating to find a connection to their Ethernano container, Roxy was fixing some sandwiches for them. Mirajane was a bit nervous, but she was determined to get that demonic arm to switch off. Her sister, Roxanne, had given her the hope she needed to fulfill her current goal. Roxy has made the three of them sit cross legged before the fire.

Each time her sister injected Ethernano in their body, Mirajane felt this tingly feeling spread through her human arm when Roxy used her own Ethernano. Now she felt it in her chest, close to her heart. It felt warm and electrifying and… she felt the same feeling as when Roxy had helped her detect, as if something was streaming from her body to her demon arm.

“Do you feel it?” Roxy whispered into her sister’s right ear.

Roxy sat at Mirajane's side, guiding her twin in the discovery of her own magical container after finishing making the food. Mirajane had her eyes closed and focused inwardly and saw a ball of light shining that appeared to her.

“Yes, it’s like a river feeding into my arm.” Mirajane said as she could visualize the phenomenon. 

The sphere near her heart was circulating the Ethernano throughout Mirajane’s body in multiple streams spreading like a spiderweb. The biggest streams went to her right arm.

Roxy sounded happy suddenly. “Good, now Mira. I want you to put a dam at the source to dispel the magic and get your arm back to normal.”

Mirajane listened and put a block on the largest stream, the Ethernano shut down, then the white haired girl felt a small electrifying sensation in her demon arm and…

Poof!

Mirajane opened her eyes and looked at her right arm, her eyes went wide with delighted surprise. It was back to normal, the veiny black demon arm was gone! Mirajane jumped in joy, arms in the air. "I did it!"

Roxy looked at her sister with a relieved smile. “Congratulations, you went back to normal!”

Mirajane looked at her sister and then tackled her. Glomp.

The eldest Strauss girl held onto her sister as if her life depended on it and kept saying, "Thank you." Again and again .

Her sister slapped Mirajane’s arm and shouted, “Argh! Mira, air, air, I need air!”

But her plight wasn’t done yet, as if she received a signal, Roxy’s younger sister decided to join. She charged the two of older girls on the ground by shouting, “Group hug!”

“No, Lisanna!” Roxy yelled to stop her. But she landed on Mira and the second eldest. Glomp.

The little cutie giggled, not listening to Roxy at all; Elfman joined hesitantly and decided to not crush the three girls by not jumping on them. Staring into Roxy's eyes, Mirajane said, "Thank you, Roxy. I love you."

“Don't thank me, we’re family, I love you. I'd do anything for you.” Roxy said a bit sappily. Mirajane looked at her blushing sister avert her eyes. Her twin liked to play tough girl all the time, her soft spots were clear to see.

Ding!

Story Quest 1: Become the master! (Complete)
Teach your siblings how to do magic, this will save them a lot of problems before you show up at the Fairy Tail guild!
Reward: More system unlock, The eternal and undying gratitude of your big sister.

 

Ding!

Congratulations! Systems unlocked!


Unlocked systems:

Status
Summoning
Servants
Magics
Command Cards
Gamer Ascension
Skills
Bond system

 

“Huh, that’s a lot of new stuff.” Roxy said out loud as she looked at something.

“What is new?” Mirajane asked her.

She said nothing just kissed Mirajane’s cheek, making her blush. Then Lisanna shook Mirajane and me. "Sis, teach us magic too!" 

Roxxy sniffed the air, MirJane did the same, and she realized that the meat was done grilling on the skewers they had prepared beforehand. Looking at our little sister, Roxy said. "You are in luck, Lisanna, the bread and meat for the sandwiches are ready and you can continue training after eating."


A/N: I'm giving the system piece meal to her. Then she has to read the hidden help in chapter 4, then boom! We're going to have our adventure once the other kids can use magic.

If you are looking to get early chapters and read all the good stuff I haven't posted to the public yet, support with the link below:

ioriangel

Discord

 

37