Chapter 3: The Cliché Meet up with a God(?) Part 3
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bop*....~

Tsuyoshi's hand reached for the last glowing ball of memories. 

He closed his eyes, waiting and bracing himself for the expected stabbing-like sharp pain again inside his mind to come, frowning his face to the limit hoping for it to at least lessen the excruciating pain he would feel once he touched the ball. 

However, the moment his index finger touches and feels the last ball of memories, his touch creates ripples and an impact motion suddenly forms like he was in front of a body of water, however he felt strange seeing this. 

When suddenly the dark surrounding changes to a familiar white background with gigantic floating boxes in the sky, the one where he was sitting with god previously. 

"Eh…?

I-Is that it…?" 

His mind was a bit dumbfounded as he didn't think his information gathering would end abruptly.

... 

.... 

CRACK!*

... 

.... 

That's what he thought when suddenly the whole surroundings started cracking apart like a mirror, everything looks like a webbed cracked mirror spreading like a broken reality, and this somehow reminds him of a certain katana-wielding silver haired man who can slash the space apart. 

But nevermind that, the crack continues to spread until everything looks like a jumbled mess of scenery, and lastly it falls apart slowly revealing a dark background.

Tsuyoshi, seeing this became vigilant, though his body moved suddenly, the feeling of the constricted feeling inside him is getting obvious and known to him every second by seconds passed. He doesn't know if the scene he's currently seeing is the result of the ball of memories showing him a new memory or maybe someone or something is intruding the God's domain. 

That possibility alone scares him to the max as he was only a weak human being that has no sort of overpowered powers there's no way he can fight back that possibility that something is intruding the God's domain although he felt like exaggerating but, no, he doesn't know if the God will protect him here as he was worthless and doesn't have that much value, however if the God does value him, he was pretty much sure the God will save him. 

"You BASTARD…!!!!... " 

"AAARRRGGGHHH…!!!!... " 

CRASH!!!!.....*

VHOOOOOMMMMM!!!!....*

"???!!...." 

Suddenly he heard an impact and crushing and a violent implosion sound just behind his back that made an impact wave that broke the ground to pieces. 

Tsuyoshi felt like he was near the epicenter of a big earthquake and was strong enough to make his standing unstable and stumble and fall forward in his front. 

Tsuyoshi, catching himself to look around him, is not sure whether the possibility of someone intruding the God's domain did actually happen. 

Frantically looking around the domain was now reduced to shambles of cracked and floating dismembered floors that seemingly doesn't have gravity, compared to its previous ethereal and white surroundings, it was now black like outer space and ruined to dust, thankfully he still have something to stand on or maybe he was now floating too.

The young man looked down at the edge of the broken fragment of the floor where he was standing previously but now in a prone position doing his all to hide and cover his presence as hard as possible. 

His eyes look at the worst possibility he thought of previously were now actually happening. 

Before his eyes, he saw how the God previously who was glowing and full of life were now soaked in blood. 

His right arm was torn until his elbow and in his left arm only a little bit of muscle was the only thing that connected it, his legs also weren't spared, his left leg's femur bone was protruding out and his right was also in the same situation. 

The God's gracious appearance was nowhere to be found, his peaceful expression was nonexistent and only a pain and hateful expression were left in his wriggling face that screams that, this creature is no shit a god but instead a hideous and malevolent monster instead of his previous benevolent front. 

His figure was embedded deeply in the floor hugging his wooden staff as if his life depended on it, but if you look closely, the wooden staff were indeed emitting a deep green glow and slowly but surely, the God's wounds are healing but Tsuyoshi doesn't know this.

Meanwhile,

"UUUGGGHHH! Huff- Huff-..."

'These bastards sneaking attack on me?! How did they pass through the wards?! If i could've bought a few more hours i can execute my plan... 

But, now because of these bastards...!' 

The God contemplated as he slowly healed his body hugging the wooden staff he held, not intending to let it go even after he got a brutal beating. 

"You bastard agent of Outer Gods! You dare steal the Divine Staff of Goddess Gaia! This sin shall not be forgiven!"

Announced by the regal looking angel, who was donning in a platinum heavy armor with gold edges, holding a divine weapon, a spear capable of delivering heavenly smite to it's opponents, has once again strike the exhausted body of the God which bore a hole to his torso, who was identified by the angel an agent of Outer Gods. 

The Warrior Angel resembles a well-built man dressed in the armor typical of ancient heroes, and wielding a spear and type of sword that's drenched by the Gods blood. He wears a helmet of similarly ancient design, and shields emblazoned with holy-like symbols. The Warrior Angel possesses a pair of great and large, eagle-like white glowing wings that seemingly gracing its dark surroundings with its light illuminating it. The head of the Angel is constantly surrounded by a nimbus of golden light, which seems to persist even if it wears a helmet.

"URGHHHH!!!..."

THUD!!!...*

'This bastard minor god! If I hadn't lost my powers with the previous fight against the progenitor gods, I'd have your existence erased from this world!'

The God tries to stand up using the staff as makeshift of his arm to support his declining body as the first thing to heal is his legs while his arms are still hanging. 

"You damn angel WEAKLING!!!" 

The God suddenly clutched his wriggling face full of hatred and it opened with a big burst of energy. 

 

BURRRSSSSTTTT!!!!!..... *

Yes it open, his face was now exchanged with a hideous form, his skin burst and multiplied, the skin turned dark and stretched like a tendrils with multiple sharp eldritch-like teeths seemingly able to devour anything and the energy he produced felt like a mass of madness. 

It's tendrils extended and strike the angel with an incredible speed and strength which the angel was not able to react. 

... 

..... 

... 

SLAAAAASSSHHHHH!!!!!...*

.... 

..... 

... 

With a swift movement the tendrils hit the angels body and shredded it apart ignoring the strong looking armor the angel donned, and ultimately didn't served its purpose to protect the body of the angel because even with the armor, it even destroyed it along, the angel didn't even last a second. 

Tsuyoshi who saw this sight can't help but show an instinctively horrified expression to the God who summoned him here. 

He doesn't know if he really is a god of the universe, if what he said and the memories that were injected to him were true, then what was happening in front of him? 

'If the gods are really nothing but a mere subordinate to him, then why is an angel capable of hurting him? What are those tentacles? That doesn't look like a universal god should have, that looks like it belongs to lovecraft creatures.' contemplated inwardly. 

Countless conclusions form inside his head. 

His suspicions towards the God reach the conclusion where he deduces that the God planned to feed him false information and memories to deceive and use him to his whatever plan. 

Tsuyoshi thinks carefully that those effects might be only for appearance for a much more credibility to acquire his trust, though a bit unbelievable but at the same time it's strategically successful. 

If so then the memories and the gained information he obtained became useless right now, however, his thoughts came to halt when the God finally moved. 

He became nervous and at the same time frightened of what the God might do. 

He believes he doesn't have any purpose now that he saw the true form of this unknown god who can kill an angel in a span of seconds. 

His eyes shaken and his body profusely sweats when he remembered that scene where the tendrils mercilessly cut the angel and turned it into pieces of meat. 

The "God" opened his face full of eldritch-like tendrils and revealed a terrifying big mouth expanding with a countless amount of sharp teeths, one of his tendrils took hold of the wooden staff in his chest and put it to its mouth then devoured the wooden staff.

Crunch* Crunch*

Tsuyoshi observed the abomination called "God" devouring the wooden staff with a loud crunch, he can't help but cover his mouth to not let his raspy breathing be heard and do his all to hide his trembling appearance and presence. 

This is probably the most terrifying sight he has witnessed in his entire life, and true to his code he wasn't afraid of death "IF" it's natural death caused by diseases or accident, Hell! He would even hope for it to happen right now! 

However, now, contrary to his wishes, it looks like his death wouldn't be an easy one, and he damn truly wishes that this is only a dream.

"Damn those biblical bastards, once I've recovered my powers, I'll perform a genocide."

And with a last gulp, the God's body emitted a deep green energy that completely regenerated his body back to his previous state, except the hole in his clothes. 

"..." 

"Ahem*… Now, should we continue Tsuyoshi-kun? Or not? Because, I can feel your fear from here looks like my plan didn't work because of those bastards hindering my way."

"..." 

God calmly said and gradually turned his healed body in the direction where Tsuyoshi was hiding. 

There is no wound can be seen on his body, his mutilated arms were now attached and regenerated, the same happened to his torso. 

The young man who saw this, already concluded that it's pointless to hide, seeing the God looks like he can sense him and if he thinks about it carefully, it would be weird if he didn't, although because of this his fear that's already on the peak broke. 

He stood up where he was hiding and patted his clothes of dust, his face looked haggard but strangely calm because he executed his skill poker face to appear strong and unintimidated. 

However, his skill backfired when the God suddenly appeared close in front of him which instinctively shocked him and stumbled backward, during this little slip his emotions fired up and his fear drew on him and showed up on his face. 

He doesn't know why but the weird constricted feeling inside him also let's his emotion act up. 

The God who saw this smiled sadistically and seemingly enjoyed the young man current emotional state, his face creeped up and his wide smile reached the side of his face. 

Tsuyoshi, with the heightened fear state together with the weird constricted feeling acting up again, he now can't help but let out his tears, his raspy breathing could be heard, he clench his teeth because his jaw is out of control, quivering and making a sound, he resolved to look at the so-called God in front of him. 

"A-Are y-you going to k-kill me?" Tsuyoshi with a measly resolve looked determined to confront the abomination in front of him. 

"..." 

"..." 

"No, you're quite a rare piece and interesting to snuff out your life and I'm simply unamused with that thought Tsuyoshi-kun."

'As expected of the one I've chosen' the God decided to drop his act of omniscience since his plans were already ruined because of an overgrown bird that sneaked an attack on him.

Meanwhile, the young man is kind of relieved but still scared of the entity that was in front of him. 

He doesn't know his true purpose in summoning him, and based on what the God said he could guess that his plan was ruined by the angel that appeared although it doesn't change the fact that he got almost deceived and controlled, and also most importantly his life is in the hands of this god. 

"Instead I'll let you off for now, but…

We will see each other again and maybe that will be sooner than you think so be ready…" 

The God said to him with a knowing look and laugh. 

'It's over…' said inwardly with despair on his face, as he could guess his peaceful life was already ruined when he stepped foot in this nightmare. 

The God moved his hand and with a quick gesture expelled him, and from there Tsuyoshi's vision turned black and a sudden heavy drowsiness poured down on him and lose consciousness. 

(Cliff-kun summons*)

(A/N: Okay, I'm an idiot who at first chapter gave myself a super f*cked up settings that now that i noticed it, it's hard and i have to find mythology to base it off. However luckily i manage to save it and surprisingly i just put something random and it fits now that I've erased the hard mode plot i originally planned. 

This chapter is being rewritten because the original got erased and I can't find it! ToT ToT ToT

And Because of that I have to rewrite the freaking chapters I lost.

Also there's a new cover I've drawn and edited!

Anyway imma upload the next later enjoy and thanks for reading…)

0