22. Fight Against Master Knight
276 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raina take out her sword and sighed,

"Finally kill him," She turn to check Zaria and her eyes wide opened, she froze there, she saw Zaria's face covered in blood, and her head was held by a man who was larger than Molo she just killed, and then her eyes fall on a two fair hand that was ground.

Then she saw Zaria's body missing two arms, she didn't move from there and looked at the new man that appeared, but then suddenly she felt a huge hammer that struck her head, blood flow out from her head, she looked behind and saw Molo that had anger all over his face, his red eyes looking at her that he was ready to kill her in a minute, then she only saw darkness.

-----

Ruri blocked the attack of one man, but the other came behind her and attack her, but she summoned an earth wall behind her and saved herself.

She pushed the man that was ahead of her and got a little back, she looked at these two men, who looked ordinary, and their face was full of scars, this two-man had a sword in hand as they rushed toward her.

Before Ruri was about to ask why Ace wanted to kill them, but now she didn't need to know, she blocked their attacks and get back more and dodge their attacks as much as she could.

However, she couldn't able to dodge forever, and her attack was meaningless, these two were Advanced Knight in Ninth Grade, and their body was covered in the water element, and her earth element was weak against the water, so her attack is pretty much meaningless.

If it was only one man then she could able to handle it but she couldn't handle two men at the same time, then she heard a scream from Eagle, she saw Dark Eagle fly towards the one man, and that man tried to block the Dark Eagle.

She saw Ace, and get shook, she sense that Ace become Profound Knight in Fourth Grade, and he already killed a third man, and now that he come here so he could take on one man.

Ruri sighed and looked at the man in front of her, the man's sword aim at her shoulder.

Ruri didn't dodge and let him attack, and when the attack hit her shoulder an intense pain spread throughout her body, but she bit her lips and endured the pain, and a surge of mana released from her body, and this mana get inside the ground as the ground shook.

The man in front of her didn't attack her again but he backed off and looked below him, then suddenly a very big earth wolf head came out and bit the man in two, the man wasn't even able to understand what happened and got killed.

The big earth wolf's head returned to the ground, Ruri sighed and looked at the match between Ace and another man, she saw two Dark Eagles attack the man from the front and back, and a man died there.

---

"What the fuck? Who did this?"

The bald man look around him and he didn't see anyone before he got a kick in the face, then one after another kick and punch pour into him.

He wasn't able to react for while but then his eyes catch the culprit, and he immediately covered his body in mana and get far away.

He saw a boy around fifteen years, with long black hair, big blue eyes, and a wide smile that sent a shiver through his body, and he got, even more, amazed by the boots that this boy was wearing, it was made of light mana, a Light Element, this element was a rare element, out of billion only one person possesses, if he also captures this boy alongside, princess and dark element boy then Lord Baru will surely reward him greatly.

With this thought, Dali decided to capture these three teenagers.

He saw a punch coming from his side. he blocked the punch and kick Haru's stomach.

Haru flew behind and smash into a tree, he shook his head get up and his eyes sparkled and the wide smile on his face become even wider.

A Light spark all over his body, and light gloves appeared in his hands, instantly he disappeared from there and punched at Dali, his punch got blocked and Dali again tried to kick him but this time he dodge it and instantly appeared behind Dali, he kicked him.

However, like before Dali didn't get thrown away, he didn't budge from his position, seeing this Haru crazily laughed,

"Haha, this is fun, very fun,"

He disappeared and attack Dali, but Dali again blocked it, seeing this Haru made his faster with every attack, smoke come out from Haru's body, his body getting hoy as burning marks appeared on his body, however, Haru didn't care about this but made his speed even faster.

"Boy, if you keep making your speed faster then your body won't able to endure it," Dali said, he didn't want to bring a defective piece to Lord Baru.

"You don't have to worry about this," Haru was still smiling and making his even speed faster.

-----

"Shouldn't we go there to help him," Ruri beside me said?

"No, not right now, that man is Master Knight in Ninth Stage, us going there is only going to make crazy boy slow," I said, I could undo my seal and could kill that man in a second but I'm not desperate to do that.

"Then what should we do? At this rate, he will get hurt permanently," Ruri sounded worried and asked.

"What was that before? That wolf head that comes from the ground,"

"Uuh, that... that was Earth Element: Wolf Call, an attack I learned from my teacher,"

"Hm, can you do that again?"

"Well, yes I can do that again but I don't think that would be any effective against a Master Knight,"

"Still, attack him,"

"This... okay," Ruri nodded, and then she looked at the man that was standing there blocking crazy boy attacks.

Mana in large amounts get released from the Ruri and entered the ground, soon ground shook and the wolf's head come out where that man was but then the next second wolf's head was destroyed.

11