23. Dark Element: Dragon Call
261 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hm, those three got killed, I didn't expect this, you two are more talented than I thought," the man looked at us, before coming in front of us instantly kicking the Ruri in the stomach, as he was about to kick me, crazy boy got between and the bald man falls back.

I look behind and saw Ruri become unconscious, but she was alive so I didn't pay much attention and looked at the man in front of me that was fighting with a crazy boy.

I closed my eyes and imagine the mana flow that Ruri just did, when Ruri used Earth Element: Wolf Call, I saw inside her and saw how her mana flowed in the body, and if I move my mana in the same flow as she did then I could easily copy her move.

However, I'm not an earth element, but a dark element so I couldn't able to call wolf head from the ground, but I could call wolf head from the shadow.

However, even if I call the wolf head, it won't be effective, so I had to think of something else, then I decided to call dragon instead of a wolf, when Ruri call the wolf, the mana flow inside Ruri took the shape of a wolf, so if I made dragon shape then there was a chance that I could call the dragon.

However, this way I have to use all of the mana, and before calling the dragon I have to increase the density of my mana, doing that would reduce my mana amount, but right now I don't need the mana amount but density.

I closed my eyes and made mana dense as much as I could, and in thirty seconds I made my mana as dense as an Advanced Knight in Third Grade, this was not enough to kill that bald man but at least this was enough to injure him.

Then I move my mana and made a dragon inside my body, as I did I try to send this mana underground and as I expected I couldn't call dragon from the ground, but as my mana reached a tree shadow, I could call dragon, so I moved mana slowly and steadily to bald man shadow.

It was great that this stupid blad man was standing in one place and wasn't attacking but was only blocking, and my dark mana was great in hiding, so he didn't even notice it.

"Dark Element: Dragon Call," I smiled and muttered.

"Rooaar,"

A powerful and majestic roar sounded and in instant a dragon come out from the bald man's shadow, directly chewing down the blad man, then this dragon's head rushed high into the sky, his red eyes shine, and the killing intent from the dragon spread across.

The dark dragon looked in my direction as if it was alive, and having its thought, I gulped and looked into the dragon's eyes.

The dragon disappeared and the bald man fell, I saw the bald man's body full of blood, he stay on the ground for a while before he stand up,

"I was avoiding attacking you because I wanted to capture you without any injuries but you don't appreciate this kindness I'm showing,"

The bald man spoke and a surge of blue mana released from him, for the first time he take his sword put and swing it, and the moment the crazy boy get near him and got hit by the sword, the crazy boy got thrown far away.

The bald man looked at the crazy boy director, as he aims sword at the sky, "Water Element: Mystic Sea Serpent,"

Blue mana rush out from his sword too high in the sky and took shape of a Sea Serpent, if this thing hit us, then we would be half dead only if it hit us,

"Isn't you took a long time to arrive," I smiled and said.

Suddenly many green vines come put from the earth and bind the bald man, the Sea Serpent in the sky devoured by the sunflower that had a mouth with sharp teeth.

I looked at a woman that walked, she was wearing a black cardigan, on a tight bodysuit, in her bodysuit many green lining spread, and her hair was covered by the hood and her face with a mask.

She looked in my direction for a while before she looked at the bald man,

"I take him to headquarters and get information from him,"

Raquel's voice sounded in my ears, I sighed and was glad that Raquel was nearby,

"I'm gonna come headquarters tonight,"

"Yes,"

Raquel's voice had a hint of happiness before she disappeared with the bald man.

I called Raquel the moment I saw the bald man, of course, if Raquel wasn't nearby then I would release my seal and take care of this bald man.

Anyway, the bald man situation is solved, now I should take care of Ruri and the crazy boy, these were hit by the blad man badly, I hope they don't get hurt too badly.

---

Raina's eyes slowly opened, it was blurry and red, and her head was buzzing with intense pain, she groan in pain and moved her hand on her head.

She felt wet and when she looked at her hand she saw blood, then she tried to remember and remembered that the man she killed become alive again and hit her in the head.

"Yes... Zaria,"

Raina immediately remembered Zaria as she looked around and saw her.

Her whole body was covered in blood, and her two hands were missing, but dark mana was preventing any blood from flowing out, and slow breathing and chest moving slowly made Raina a relieved little but when her gaze fall on her two missing hands, she felt intense pain in her heart, her breathing becomes fast as tears fall from the eyes.

"No, no it's not time for crying, I... I have to find a way to get out of here,"

Raina tried to control her emotions but seeing the mission arms of Zaria made her tears flow down uncontrollably.

However, she had to calm down, she looked around and saw she and Zaria were in an iron cage, and outside of the iron cage grey walls, a white table, a tube filled with dark red liquid, and many Demonic Children.

"What is this place?"

Raina muttered and looked around more but she wasn't able to find anything that might be useful, and she also couldn't able to use mana.

"Really pathetic, I don't understand how did that idiot get his heart pierced by some children,"

Raina heard a man's voice, then footsteps that approached this room, she saw a metal door open and a man entered, this man looked in his early thirties, he had curly red hair, sunken eyes, and a scar between his lips.

He wore a white robe, and a black belt on his waist, walking inside he arrived at the iron cage and looked at Raina.

10