24. Raina’s Promise
281 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hm, so you wake up, well... your poison element user, right? Hm," the man got into deep thought and stopped speaking.

Raina didn't know who was this man but she felt an unimaginable power from him.

"Okay, let's take your blood and then mana, if I can use your poison element then it might benefit me largely," Man said and get a very big syringe and a black box-like thing.

Raina looked at the man and she wanted to ask many things but this man's powerful aura made her hesitant to ask, she saw this man take her blood in a big syringe and then a black box pull out her poison element mana.

She was shocked to see this and she decided to ask something but before this does the man spoke,

"You might be wondering, what would I do with this blood and poison element, then let me tell you, I'm Prof. U, the smartest man in the whole world, will use this poison element mana, and blood to create an ultimate weapon, haha," The man who said himself, Prof. U, laugh like crazy,

"I can see that day, the day where I create the ultimate weapon that is as powerful Calamity Entity, no even more powerful than that, hehe, let take some more of your blood and poison element mana, oh I should also take dark element, these two elements are the rarest element in the world if I got Time, Space, Light, Fate, and Luck element then I might able become God,"

The man mumbled as he took blood and mana out of Raina and Zaria.

Raina's face become white, and her breathing and heartbeat become slow, then she stopped hearing anything, and then vision.

-----

Zora entered the basement where Raina and Zaria were locked, she was at the border of Gallant Knight Kingdom when she got messages from the Ace, to save Zaria and Raina.

From there she ran at her fastest speed and arrived at the location Ace send her but there she only saw Zaria's two arms.

Seeing that Zora felt enormous guilt in her heart, then Ace send her to another location inside her mind and then she arrived here.

She looked around her and only saw black walls in the basement and some metal doors.

She walked and opened the first door, inside she saw some man fucking one woman, immediately Zora used her sword and all men's head were cut from their bodies.

Then slowly and slowly she goes one room to another, and she saw many men killing them she moved forward, and there was one Grandmaster Warrior but she also killed him in some second.

Then she reached the last metal room, when she opened the door she saw Raina and Zaria.

And looking at Zaria's state, Zora's heart become heavy, she looked around her and didn't see anyone else, but she saw some Demonic Child, she decided to come later and pick them up.

She pick the Zaria and left, she would send someone else to pick up Raina and Demonic Child later.

-----

Raina's eyes opened slowly and she saw a white ceiling, she was in a daze and looked at the ceiling then she remembered Zaria's arms were cut, she suddenly got up and looked around her.

She saw herself on a soft bed and some tube-like thing attached to her arms, and these tubes were delivering her blood, then she looked beside her bed was Zaria.

Zaria was sleeping and she saw many bandages around her arms and a transparent mana that covered the place where her arms should be, then she saw many tubes attached to her, same as her it was giving her blood.

She get down from her bed and walked to Zaria, then she got on her knee and looked at Zaria.

Then her eyes fall on two big containers that had Zaria's hand inside, looking at them Raina remember something, and she smiled,

"Zaria, I promise I will attach those arms back to you, although to do that I need lots of money, I can earn that money as an adventurer, so don't worry, I will reattach these arms, and as you know I will do whatever I say,"

Raina had a faint smile, as she said.

"If you become an adventure, then what about Student Council President duty,"

Raina heard a woman's voice, she turned her head immediately and guard Zaria behind her but seeing this woman was vice-principal, Skylar, she relaxed.

Raina was silent for a while before she said, "I will resign from student council president and drop out from Academy,"

"Are you sure? I mean if you drop out now then you know what will happen to your sister,"

"I... I take care of my sister somehow but I can't let Zaria live without arms," Raina shook her head and said.

She needs to gather 100 million Holy Coin and then go to the Holy Light Kingdom to reattach Zaria's arms, and she needs to go there before a year pass, otherwise, after a year it's impossible to connect arms.

"I see, then take this,"

"Huh? This," Raina saw a pouch that Skylar throw at her. This pouch was big and bulge out from the coins.

Raina opened the pouch and saw many gems, her mouth opened, and looked at Skylar.

"These gems worth is 100 million Holy Coins, so you could go and heal Zaria,"

"But... this," Raina was hesitant to take this gem but then she shook her head and decided to take it, "I will pay back this in the future,"

"No, you don't have to pay back me, it was some mysterious woman who give me, and said to heal Zaria with these gems, and she was also the one who drop you two here,"

"Huh? Then academy teachers were not who saved us?" Raina asked when she opened her eyes she saw herself in an academy hospital bed, so she thought the academy teacher saved her and Zaria.

"No, it was a mysterious woman, wearing all black, I didn't even see her hair or face, I only saw her dark eyes," Skylar shrugged and said.

Raina nodded, she decided to pay this favor back someday if she met this mysterious woman.

10