25. Everliving Organization Headquarters
247 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked at Aqua, she was sleeping quietly, and her cheeks that were stained in tears.

I had to knock her out, so she could rest a little, I mean from the moment she saw her sister, she was too worried that she refused to eat or move away from her sister.

I could not able to feed her food but I know Raina would be fine by tomorrow, so I knock Aqua out and bring her here, otherwise, she won't leave Raina's side and might disturb the doctors if something urgent comes.

I sighed and looked outside into the night sky, like Aqua I also didn't want to leave my sister's side and want to be there when she woke up but seeing her state through the mana link I knew she wasn't in a life-threatening situation and would wake up in three days.

Before she wakes I plan to destroy every single fucker who plotted this action against my sister.

This was also my fault, if I undo my seal and deal with blad man quickly and head to my sister, then my sister didn't had lose her arms, instead, I send Zora a messages to help my sister, but she was far away from my sister that made sister lose her arms.

Other members of Everliving were out of the kingdom, so the only option I had was Zora, I shook my head there was no point thinking about the past.

Zora was able to save my sister, and she also picked up her arms, now I have sent my sister to Holy Light Kingdom, and there was a healer who could reattach the arms, so I don't have many worries right now, but desire to kill the culprit was immense.

I walked to the balcony and looked down, it was night and there was no one, only silence.

I closed my eyes for a while, then opened them, and two black wings grew behind me, I looked at the wings and they looked the same as eagle.

I learned about the eagle attack from the man who kidnapped my sister two years ago, so from the eagle, I understand the structure of wings I applied it on myself, and the wing popped out from my back.

Suddenly, my clothes changed into a dark cardigan, black pants, and a black shirt underneath, a hood that covered my whole face.

I jumped and used wings to fly, it was difficult but I'm able to fly in some time.

Then made my speed fast and in half-hour, I reached Lost Forest, a Forest located between Gallant Knight Kingdom and Holy Light Kingdom.

This forest 2/3 part was covered in mist and anyone who entered inside this mist would be lost forever.

I get inside the mist as powerful energy tried to make me fall into an illusion, I easily resisted and head deep inside the forest.

When I did I saw a magnificent castle, this castle was made of dark rocks, and had many windows, and many women wearing bodysuits and cardigans at the gate, on the top of the castle and many other places.

I sensed 381 people all over this castle and everyone's rank was over Advanced Knight in Fifth Grade.

Everliving Organization was strong and seeing this made me a bit happy, then I entered the castle, all guards saw me and they didn't stop me but got on their knees.

I nodded and entered the castle's main place, I saw a long table where seven chairs were placed beside the table and at end of the table, a big and luxurious throne-like chair was placed.

In these two seven only two tables were filled, and these two women were Zora and Raquel, seeing me arrived they get up and bowed to me.

I nodded and a seat on the main seat,

"Tell me who was behind the attack?"

I didn't waste much time asking directly,

"Yes, it was Lord Baru, one of the round members in Demonic Armel Cult, and he was also one who ordered to kidnapped Ms. Zaria two years ago.

we didn't find his location but we find many of his Cults base in the Gallant Knight Kingdom, and this Baru is responsible to capture all Demonic Children in the Gallant Knight Kingdom, I... I need some more time to find the Baru location,"

Raquel said and then sit down, Demonic Cult had seventeen top members and that was called Seventeen Order, and these seventeen members spread across the East Region to capture every Demonic Child.

"If we attack all bases of the Demonic Cult base tomorrow then we will win or lose,"

"We will win but we don't have enough manpower to attack all bases tomorrow if I call our people that are outside of the kingdom then we can attack every base,"

"How much time will take to gather all our people,"

"Two days,"

Raquel said and I thought for a bit and nodded,

"Call everyone, and find Baru location before all our people arrive,"

"Yes, I'm doing it," Raquel said and she head outside leaving me and Zora alone.

I sighed and said, "Zora when Zaria wakes up, I will send her to Holy Light Kingdom, so I want you to secretly protect her,"

"I... I'm sorry because I wasn't fast that," Zora's face looked down, her shoulder down and eyes looking down, guilt written all over her face.

"Zora, train yourself and become even stronger, so such a thing won't happen again and you can reach to help anyone on time, and I believe that you can protect my sister on her journey to Holy Light Kingdom,"

"Yes, I will," Zora replied downheartedly.

I sighed, saying this wasn't your fault and would only make her feel guilt more, so I didn't said that but made her protect my sister in her journey, and I hope she could overcome this guilt.

In fact, my sister and Zora met before and become best friends, after all, there was no way that I could I hide from my sister that I had been meeting some girls outside after all my sister always pull me whenever she go and if I go alone somewhere then she searched everyplace to find me.

As such, she find me with these seven girls, and these seven girls and my sister become friends, that's why Zora might be feeling more guilty that she wasn't able to protect her friend at the time.

"Zora, don't hide from Zaria but go with her as a friend, any way you two didn't meet each other for two years,"

"Hum," Zora nodded then her eyes opened, and looked at me as if asking if what I said was true.

"Yes, meet her as a friend and go to the Holy Light Kingdom beside her not behind her in hiding," I nodded and smiled at her.

9