26. Demonic Cult Meeting
249 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a very luxurious room, there was a round table, and seventeen chairs, some man and woman came one by one, behind them their servants.

Soon nine seat gets filled, and from these nine people doing their own thing, silent, thinking, ogling at women, sleeping, eating, reading, looking at flower.

This was a round meeting of Demonic Cult. This meeting is only held if something big going to happen or some loss happens to a cult.

"Okay, I guess others are not going to come, so I start the meeting with us," an old man whose hair becomes white and wearing a grey robe spoke.

Even though he looked old, his face still has a charm that attract ladies, his beard was kept well, and his body looked well built, surely this old man in his younger days might be one of the most handsome men.

"Fuck those, never coming on the meeting, just what did they think are, I should kill them and appoint new order," a beautiful woman, leaning back on the chair sharply said, her grey hair covering her half face, which adds a unique charm to her.

"Clara, I hope to start meeting, then please don't interrupt me,"

"Geez, Old man before you start meeting, at least wake up this moron," Clara looked at a child around 14 years, who was sleeping.

"Don't worry about him, so let me start meeting," the Old man sighed and said, he looked at these eight people, who were supposed to be in the upper echelon of the biggest organizations in East Region.

One was sleeping, one was eating, one was in deep thought, one was reading, one was looking at Clara with perverted eyes, Clara looked bored, one was looking white rose, and one was covered in armor, so he couldn't see what he doing.

Whatever it was, the Old man had to start meeting, he hoped this organization won't crumble down because of these people.

"First, Baru," the Old man called and looked at Baru.

Baru was looking up at the ceiling, his legs on a table, wearing only pants, and his bare chest that everyone saw, old man had to admit that his muscles were impressive, but not like him.

"What is he trying to show?" Clara frowned looking at Baru.

"Oye Baruchi, the old man is calling you, Oye, Oye," suddenly, a child's voice appeared startling Clara,

"When did you wake up?" She took a breath and looked at this child, who looked like 14 years, and his long black hair that covered his eyes, the boy smiled and said,

"Hehe, I was acting, did I trick you, haha,"

"You fucker,"

Clara clench her teeth, and suddenly, in the boy's head fire spread, but then the fire was extinguished,

"Haha, auntie you can't burn me," the boy laughed crazily.

"Auntie... how dare you," Clara shouted at the boy fire covered the boy's whole body but again the fire was extinguished and the boy laughed.

"Old man, what you want?" Baru came back from his thoughts and asked.

"Okay, Clara and Rill, stop and listen," the old man said, then seeing that Clara was pouting looked away, and Rill had a big smile on his face, the old man continued,

"Baru, we are Seventeen Order of Demonic Cult, we capture Demonic Children from all over East Region, and every year we can catch 2200 Demonic Children,

And 70 to 100 came from the Gallant Knight Kingdom, your territory but it seems past two years, you weren't even able to catch 10 Demonic Children and even lose some you already caught, what's the problem, before you said you can handle yourself but you weren't able to, so I, no, Cult want to know what happened?"

"Hmm, well," Baru scratch his hair.

"I think Baruchi is getting old, he should retire now," Rill raise his hand and said his opinion, but then a fist land on his head,

"Ouch," Rill yelp, and look at Baru who punch him on the head.

"There is some group of people who are taking away all the Demonic Child in the Gallant Knight Kingdom, and they also attacked some of my bases and killed every person there,"

Everyone who was here eyes widened, even the perverted man who was looking at Clara, the charming woman was looking at a white rose, and a man who was eating, the armored man, well because of the helmet, no one knows he got surprised or not, the gloomy woman was reading a book got surprised.

"Baru, do you know how important this thing is and you telling us now," the old man's voice was serious as he said.

"He is busy flexing the six-pack that he didn't even pay attention to this, I think I should kill him," Clara said and a fire burned on her hand.

"I already said, Baruchi is getting old, he should retire now," Rill sighed said.

"Even if I spend all day fucking woman, I doubt I will make such a mistake," the Perverted man shook his head and said.

The charming woman and gloomy woman sighed, and that fat man start eating faster and the man in armor, well no one knows what he is thinking.

"Okay, okay, I made mistake not paying attention but we have to catch this group of people,"

"We have to, our cult is a secretive cult, hiding behind the world's shadow, if this grope people knew about our group, then somewhere from the cult information leaked, but where?" The old man put his hand on his chin and thought.

Other than the seventeen members of the order, no one knows about the Cult, the lower-position people only knew that they were part of some organization but they don't know its cult that main objective was to break the seal placed on Demon Lord Aramel.

Then where did this information leak? Only seventeen members knew about this cult but these seventeen members made soul banding contracts, so there were out of a suspect, then how?

"Well, Gurel, go to Gallant Knight Kingdom with Baru, and capture this group of people, we have to find out how this information leaked," the Old man sighed and said.

"Well, oh? I remember is that princess Elisa, is she in the kingdom," Perverted man whose name was Gurel looked to Baru and asked.

"She will be back in three days, do you want to play with her,"

"Of course, my reason for living is playing with women,"

"Then, you can ask the king, he will deliver his daughter happily,"

"Haha, that's good,"

"Fuck, I think I should just kill them," Clara muttered to herself.

"Hm, what are you going to play? Hide n seek? I also want to play," Rill's eyes grew wide and he asked.

"Hehe, you also want to play, okay you can come with us,"

"Gurel, don't corrupt Rill, and Rill you have another work to do, so after that you can play hide n seek with me, and Opera," the Old man coughed and said.

"Oh, okay," Rill nodded.

"Okay, now I want to say something else, and it's related to Three Heroes, Queen, and King Entity,"

Everyone paid attention to this talk and when the meeting ended, Baru headed outside and rub his temples.

"Zombie King, huh? Another pain?"

6