27. Burning down richest man’s mansion
229 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Raquel was standing at the top of a clock tower house, in front of her Zero, in his black cardigan cloth, sitting on the big window that was open and looking outside.

He was looking at a luxurious mansion, this mansion was made of wood, with many windows that were opened, and at night all lights were on, giving this mansion a bright appearance compared to other small houses near.

This magnificent mansion belongs to George Neiman, the richest man in the Gallant Knight Kingdom.

George did many good deeds, giving a home to homeless people, giving food to hungry people, making orphans for children who lose their parents, giving work to people so they could earn themselves and stand on their own feet, making free schools for children, making free hospitals, and making small academy for children so they could become a knight.

Raquel learned from Zero about democracy, if this world had democracy and people had the right to vote for a king, then ninety percent vote George alone would win without telling people to vote for him.

Even though this world didn't democratic if George want to become king then he could become king in some days, that's how much power George held in the kingdom.

Now, if Everliving Organization killed George then?

George didn't have an heir to inherit his fortune, his business, or his works, so what would happen if he die?

What would happen to those schools, hospitals, academies, people who work for George, and people who are highly dependent on George?

Raquel thought consequences of killing George and its chaos.

"Zero, to our best interest, we should kill him some day later," Raquel said.

"No, we are doing it today," Zero voice was deep and determined, and no one shake his decision.

Raquel was attracted by his deep and determined voice, but she shook her head. This was not time for admiring him but stopping him.

But how? She said many times to reconsider this action but he was stubborn in killing George, no, not George but Baru.

She never expected a cult member to live openly, doing all good deeds and making more than half the kingdom's people dependent on him. Not only that but more than half of his base was made in a city under name of George, and this base had many innocent people mixed with Cult people.

Even though Raquel had all the Cult people's details, so Everliving could avoid harming the innocent but in people's eyes Everliving killed the innocent people, and George Neiman, the most benevolent person in the kingdom, and chaos that would come after killing George would bring a lot of damage to the kingdom and innocent people.

Raquel didn't want to damage innocent or the kingdom, this was why she wanted to some days, so Super Plus, the business company that Everliving built take George's place.

She explained this many times to Zero, but he was so stubborn to kill George that he won't even listen much.

Raquel could not say no to Zero and prepared all of the Everliving members to attack George/Baru's demonic base.

She saw Zero stand up, looking out of a window, he rises his one hand, and in his hand, a small dark ball appeared.

Raquel covered her eyes as the wind around her ran wild, a massive amount of mana flow all over the place in a swirl, gathered inside the dark ball, dark ball size didn't change but the amount of mana that was inside the dark ball was enough to destroy three km radius.

Raquel eyes wide opened, "beautiful," word escaped from her mouth, the sight of this dark ball in this night sky full of shiny stars was, nothing but beautiful.

"Blast," a quiet voice of Zero came out, and a dark ball swiftly came out from the window and reached the mansion, the moment the dark ball touched the mansion, all sound vanished from the world, and the world become slow as people instinctively looked at mansion sight.

They saw a fire spread like boiling lava reaching high in the sky, people all over the capital looked at the fire and their gaze was captured by this fire they didn't hear the voice of many screaming in the background.

The fire rose high in the sky, and people only looked at it for a long time until some realized the fire that comes from George Neiman's mansion.

People panic and ran to George's mansion, many came out of the house, many knights left their posts, and many left their shops open.

They reached the mansion and only saw the entire mansion on fire, a mansion that was crumbling down, black smoke spreading across, heat touching them, and the smell and sound of burning wood. Everything tells them that this mansion and the people inside burned.

"Water," A man muttered, then eyes opened wide he shouted, "Bring the water, water," the shouting man ran off to gather the water.

"Yes, water, everyone gets water and extinguished the fire,"

One by one people ran off to get water, in this panic state people didn't notice screams, swords that clashed, or magic that destroyed the building.

------

"In, a mansion, there wasn't any innocent inside right?"

"Yes, I checked before and every people inside the mansion were related to a cult,"

I nodded and looked burning mansion. I know Baru was still alive, but I'm not going to let him alive much longer. Killing him would bring a lot of damage to the kingdom and I know that but the desire to kill him inside me was something that ignored all damage to this kingdom.

"Hm, two... three... no, sixteen," I frowned and muttered.

"Raquel, how many Saint is in the capital?"

"Fifteen,"

Then who was this sixteenth? And his powers were the strongest out of sixteen.

I learn from Raquel that were twenty-one Saint Knights in the kingdom, not counting academy teachers, vice-principal, principal, and Baru.

Of this twenty - only, five were First Grade Saint Knights, and those five were current two Duke, three Great Saints, and only fifteen Saints were in the capital, then who was this sixteenth, who was strongest here?

-----

"Aaoohh,"

A beautiful girl at age of 18, naked she spread her legs, moaning as her breast jiggled, her breathing was fast and moaning she looked handsome between her legs.

She couldn't understand why, but the moment she saw this man she was attracted to him, her lower regions burned, she have a boyfriend who was waiting for him at home, and today she was about to give her first time him but the moment she saw this man, she could not able to resist and give her first time to him.

"Aauuhh," the girl moans and grabbed the sheets tightly, she arcs her back and moans loudly as she got her fifth orgasm.

As she was hazy in orgasm, she felt hot and sticky liquid spread inside her body, she didn't know why, but her eyes become heavy and she closed them.

"This was a tenth girl and third virgin, really this Gallant Kingdom have more beautiful woman than those nations, should I settle here?" Gruel thought as he felt a huge wave of mana, he turned and saw a fire-like volcano erupt.

"Wasn't that Baru mansion?" Gruel thought and then immediately get out to check there.

5