30. Need of Best Female Healer
206 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fuck! I messed up, I never imagined him getting so strong, so I let my guard down, and paid the price, if it weren't because of Sofia and Mai, then I might be more injured than I'm right now.

Still, I'm pretty much healed,

"I think we need eight divisions, the Healing Division," Raquel said as she was beside me, taking off my bandages.

"For that, we need a good healer, Hm," I tilt my head and remembered, "Tell Zora to bring the best healer from the Holy Light Kingdom,"

"That would be good, I check the best healers there and tell Zora," Raquel smiled and said.

Everliving Organization was divided into seven divisions, Sword Division, Spy Division, Merchant Division, Combat Division, Archer Division, Creation Division, and Mage Division.

As the name says, Sword Division means all its Division members were best in Sword, Spy Division members were best in Spy, and the same for others.

However, even Sword Division members were best in Swords, they had to learn the basics of other divisions, so Sword Division members know the business, spy work, archery, combat, mage, and creation.

So, we need Healing Division, there were some members in Everliving, that knew to heal but their numbers were few, so we need new members, and also female ones.

Since all members of the Everliving Organization were people who were once Demonic Children, and all of them were women.

I'm not against adding males in the organization, but this organization already accepted that this organization was for women, and organization rules were made based on that all its members were women, like how seven different division members had to stay together as a team and live in the same room, so other division members could interact with each other.

If I add male, then this rule won't work. No woman likes having a completely strange male living with them, leaving some exceptions.

So, I need the best female healer as the Eight Division Leader and many female healers as members. These members had known the Everliving Organization's goal and they should have a passion for achieving this goal together.

It's tough to find such a person right now since all members of the Everliving Organization were once Demonic Child, they share a strong passion to kill the Demonic Cult, but that would not be the case with outsiders, adding new members to the organization was going to be difficult.

"What happened to those two?"

I asked, we successfully caught Baru and his teammate alive and Raquel was in charge of interrogating them, but she only spent three minutes and came out.

"Sorry, I can't find anything from them, their souls are bind by contract, unless we catch the person who binds their soul, we can't get anything out of them."

"A Soul Element user..." I sighed, then it was nearly impossible to get anything from those two.

Every person possesses one element, most of the population possesses common elements, Fire, Water, Wind, and Earth, then some people possess uncommon elements like Metal, Electric, Magma, Ice, Mist, Blood, Thread, etc...

Then some possess rare elements like Dark, Light, Soul, Time, Space, Poison, Fate, Luck, Holy Heal, Mind, and Copy, and there might be some more that I don't know.

"Well, since we can't get information from them, then..." I thought for a bit then a grin appeared on my face, "take off their clothes, and then tie them to a copper pole, after heating up the copper hole, also bring a small iron needle, I plan to heat a needle and then pierced inside them,"

I saw Raquel shudder with my suggestion, as her eyes filled with shock.

"Are... you sure?"

"Haha," I laughed and shook my head, "No need to do such a thing to Baru, and I want you to find out about the other man's identity, and if he did good deeds like Baru, then give him peaceful death and if he didn't do any good deed then do what I said, no, you people don't have to do it, I will do it myself,"

I said I learn this from a book, I don't remember what book it was but on earth, in ancient Chinese, some king and his concubine enjoyed watching this torture, and this torture named was a hot pillar.

After this I spent time with these seven women, although I met Zora and Raquel, I didn't meet others, so for a whole day, I was with them.

-----

"You little shit, why the hell you didn't participate in the Ranking Tournament," Zaria yelled at me.

I looked somewhere else, I mean I didn't participate because I was busy dealing with some Cult, but it's not like I could tell you this sister, but I smiled and was happy to see that my sister doesn't look too depressed.

"Oh, sister, Aqua also didn't participate, so she didn't get into the top three, isn't this mean, she lost the bet,"

"Don't you dare to shift the topic,"

My sister grabbed my head by her foot, and she tightly held my head it was hurting now.

"Ace, next time when Ranking Tournament happens, and if my sister didn't get into the top three, then she loses the bet,"

Raina sitting on a sofa, eating chips as she said,

"No, she didn't participate it meant she lose, so she lose the bet and now she is Ace's maid for three years,"

"No, this isn't going count as lose,"

"No, this is loose,"

My sister and Raina argue with each other like they did before and it was a relief for me, but I don't want them to argue more so I said,

"How about letting Aqua fight the third place, Silvia, if she wins then she won the bet, and if she loses then lost the bet,"

"You idiot, I'm here trying to get a maid and you're particularly kicking that chance," My sister kicked me on the head and scolded me.

Then sister and Raina argue more before they decide to go with my proposal.

I sighed and smiled a little to see my sister and Raina in a good mood.

6