31. Heading to Holy Light Kingdom
211 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A devilish woman standing under the moonlight on top of the tower, her silver hair shining in the night, wearing a white dress, looked at a city.

A gust appeared, blowing this woman's hair behind, and her goddess appearance revealed, from the side that any man who saw this woman would fall in love and forget everything,

"Hehe," a laugher crack as a man walk towards this woman, this man was thin, wearing a white coat, curly red hair, and sunken eyes. He smiled and called the woman, "Hehe, Yamir, enjoying the view of this city,"

Yamir, the woman turn her head, and as she did, her hollow eyes appeared in front of Prof. U, seeing the hollow eyes, Prof. U, wanted to dissect this woman wants to know the reason behind her eyes, but he could not able to do so because this woman was way stronger than him.

"What do you want?" This woman's voice also feels hollow, as if this voice isn't coming from the body, but from somewhere else.

"Hehe, I want Poison Element Girl, she will come to you in some days, if you give me that girl, then I am willing to share information about Julius,"

"Okay, I will capture the girl, but you have to give me the information first, then you can get the girl,"  Yamir nodded.

"Hehe, great, oh, by the way, it seems Baru and Gruel got killed, so for now, you're in charge of Gallant Knight Kingdom, if you can catch any Demonic Child then catch it, if not then forget it,"

"Who killed the Baru, and Gruel,"

"I don't know, but it's Organization named Everliving, and they have our information somehow, though I doubt they knew your identity, anyway, I'm coming in someday, so catch the Poison Element Girl," Prof. U said and disappeared in this night.

-----

"Listen, Go. To. Academy. Daily. Okay," Zaria said to Ace.

It's been a month since she woke up from an accident. When she woke up, she found out that her little brother was skipping the academy class.

She taught him a lesson that very day. Then the next day, she decided to head to the Holy Light Kingdom, but all roads and gates were closed because of a terrorist attack that happened in the kingdom, and in the attack, George Neiman, the richest man in the kingdom, got killed.

Because of this many riots happened, shops, carriages, and people stopped working and a very big economic crash happened.

However, the Super Plus Merchant Group joined hands with the king and tried to make the kingdom stable again. Although many small riots still happened, it was better than before.

This drama go on for a month, so Zaria wasn't able to go to Holy Light Kingdom, now she got a chance, so she and Raina were going there,

"Yes, I will go to the academy daily, and I have a surprise for you," Ace smiled a little as Zaria frowned.

What surprises did he have for her? She raise one eyebrow and looked at him, he gestures for her to look to the left side, Zaria looked and saw a stunning elf woman, her white hair shining, and dark eyes contrasted with her snow-like skin as if she come out from the painting,

"Zora," Zaria surprised and looked at her, as she made a short run to her.

"Where were you? I come back on my vacation but you already go somewhere else without telling me,"

"This... sorry... I was busy with some things, and I had to go urgently, that's why?" Zora said as her eyes looked at Zaria's shoulder, guilt passed her eyes, but then immediately her eyes returned to normal.

Zaria noticed this little change, but she didn't say anything about it. She smiled and asked, "What about Raquel, Mia, Luna, Sofia, Avery, and Ella?"

"Oh, they are fit and well," Zora smiled and replied.

"Sister, she is coming with you,"

Zaria heard Ace's voice behind her, she looked at Zora and asked, "Really?"

"Yes, I met Ace some days ago, and he said about you, so,"

"Oh, so you met my lovely little brother some days ago," Zaria had faintly smiled and she turned, "Raina, grab my brother for a sec,"

Raina that was silent, standing beside Ace, heard Zaria, and she did as Zaria said, grabbing Ace from behind,

"Huh? Sister, what are you doing?" Ace looked at Zaria with a confused look.

"You... she met you some days ago, then, why didn't you tell me when she met you, you little brother," Zaria ran and kicked Ace's stomach.

"Ouch, I want to surprise you," Ace grabbed his stomach and made a painful expression.

"Oh, yes, Raina, this is my friend, she and her sister played with us every day when we were small," Zaria introduced Zora to Raina, ignoring the fake painful expression Ace was making.

"And, Zaria this is my maid, Raina, if you want something or your feet hurt, then you can tell her to massage you,"

"Hey, what are you saying," Raina yelped and looked at Zaria.

"What's wrong," Zaria tilt her head, innocently, she looked at Raina, "My maid," she slowly said, with a smile on her face, "It was you, who said that I will take care of all your need until I recover my arms, so isn't in one way your my maid," Zaria chuckled and felt amused to see Raina red face but didn't refute her.

"Okay, carriage comes, so you should get going," Ace said and pointed at the carriage.

Zaria turned and saw the carriage, it was pulled by two war-horse, and a man who had the leash of two war-horse. a big and luxurious carriage pulled by the war horse, Zaria gasped as she looked at the carriage and saw a Super Plus Merchant Group logo on the carriage.

"Ace, is that our carriage?" Zaria gulped and asked.

"Zora has some connection in Super Plus,"

"Zora, Really?"

Zaria looked at Zora and she nodded, Zaria looked at Raina, and her face was as shocked as hers.

SuperPlus was the biggest brand in the Gallant Knight Kingdom, and after the terrorist attack, Super Plus joined hands with the royal family making SuperPlus rank as high as Duke.

The luxury carriage isn't worth it as the logo of SuperPlus was, and with this logo, Zaria didn't have to worry about going anywhere in the East Region, and she will be treated as VIP, that's how big power SuperPlus holds in the East Region.

6