32. The Holy Light Kingdom
174 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ace, take care of Aqua if she comes, and don't let her make any weird bets with anyone," Raina said to Ace, then she sighed.

After the attack happens at Raina, Aqua got called back home in fear someone will attack her, and with a terrorist attack, Aqua might take another month or so to come back.

Zaria hates Raina's parents, they don't care a bit about Raina and only care for Aqua and put all their love into Aqua, and Raina doesn't get any love from her parents, infact, her parents hate her, a cold gaze from all her maid and servant, she grew quite lonely.

Even the first time Zaria met Raina, she was so cold that it was very difficult to talk to her. however now she argues a lot with her.

Zaria liked to spend her time with Raina, the only thing Zaria didn't like about Raina, then it would be her siscon behavior, but she also liked this aspect as well, since she was also brocon.

However, to Zaria, it was mild brocon, but to Raina, then she was hardcore siscon.

Zaria saw Raina many times, when she was sniffing Aqua's clothes, or peeking at Aqua when she was in the bath.

Zaria felt she had to do something about Raina's siscon behavior, anyway, for now, they should go,

"Ok, Ace," Zaria kissed Ace on the forehead, "take care of yourself, and go academy daily, if I return and find that you skip the classes, then prepare to get your ass beaten down,"

"Hm, I will, don't worry about me much, and bring me something from there,"

"Okay, I will," Zaria smiled, and they sat inside the carriage.

-----

Raina get inside the carriage and saw a big space inside, it was enough for ten people to sit comfortably,

She sat on the sofa, and it was soft, not like the one she rode once. That carriage had a hard seat, and as the carriage moved, it hurt her butt, so the experience of this new carriage was pleasing to her.

Her family has a carriage like this, but she was never allowed to ride. Raina shook her head, she didn't want to think much about family, no, she didn't have family, she only had one sister and that's all.

"Yes, this is the best pillow,"

Raina heard a voice and felt something heavy on her lap. She looked and saw Zaria, she was sleeping on her lap, and with a pleasing smile.

Raina was sitting at the corner of the sofa, and the sofa was big enough for a person to lie down, looking at Zaria, Raina sighed and let her sleep on her lap.

"Hehe, it's great, you know,"

"What?" Raina asked.

"For last month, you helped me to bath, dress, read for me, and feed me, but I like more when Ace feeds me,"

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm doing it because of unfortunate circumstances, that we are gonna heal soon, then you have to do everything on your own," Raina said with an uninterested tone.

"Haha, okay, after my arms got healed then I will do everything myself, and, thank you for doing all this for me,"

Raina heard Zaria's sincere voice, and a smiled bloom on Raina's face, "How about helping me with all those things for a month as thank you,"

"Never, there is no way, I'm doing it," Zaria shook her head and denied strongly.

"What if I lose my arms then?"

"Don't worry, we two are going to be stuck together for a long time, so with me here your not going to lose anything,"

"Let's see," Raina smiled and said.

"You two are really good friends, aren't you" Zora looked at them as smiled, and said.

"Really? We two look like that?" Zaria looked at Raina and Raina looked at Zaria, and they frowned.

The two never thought like that. From the start, their relationship started as maid and master. In the first year, Zaria became master and in the second year Raina became master, and because of the Aqua bet, Raina and Zaria didn't fight each other in the third year for who would be master and maid.

"I thought, I look like master and she looks like my maid,"

"Hey," Raina pinched Zaria's cheek when she heard.

"Ouch, maid, behave yourself,"

"Ouch, Raina, stop it, hey,"

Zora giggled looking at this.

Then this week-long journey goes like this, talking about random things, reading books, and Zora enjoying when Zaria and Raina argue with each other.

When they reached the Holy Light Kingdom, the capital city, Raina, Zaria, and Zora stepped down from the carriage.

Zaria saw, here in this city homes were made of white colors, roads and water that flowed in small pipes were so clean, she never saw a such place in the capital, and all people here also wear white colors cloths, their clothes neat and well made, and there was no sight of any people who seem poor, everyone here seemed wealthy.

"By the way, who is the person that will heal my arms," Zaria turned and asked Raina, who was carrying one of her arms in white cloth.

In the Holy Light Kingdom, there were only a few people who wore clothes other than white, that's why Zaria, Raina, and Zora bought a white dress.

Anyway, Zaria knew that she came here to heal her arms, but she didn't know who the person would be.

"You don't even know this?" Raina's mouth was slightly open, Zaria shook her head, then Raina sighed and said, "Yamir, she is the only one who is capable of attaching limbs, also the best healer in East Region, seriously, you didn't know this,"

"Hm, then where is she?"

"Follow me," Raina sighed seeing this, and said, as they headed to the best healer in the East Region, Yamir.

3