33. Zombie Outbreak
165 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was the night sky, and under that night sky, I was walking toward my room.

For once, I'm alone. Otherwise, the moment I came to the academy, I didn't get time to spend alone.

Anyway, I'm alone today and also bought my favorite burger and sandwich for dinner.

I decided to eat this while I read a book. Just thinking about it makes me excited, so I jump a bit and head to my house. 

When I was walking, I heard a voice, it was kinda creepy, like someone was snorting, but creepy.

I was near the forest since the academy was in the center of the forest, and this creepy snore was coming from inside the forest. I frowned and followed this creepy snore.

I also spread mana around. When I spread my mana, it lets me see everything that my mana touches, and I call this Mana Control: Mana Field.

Right now my mana field could stretch a 10 KM radius, but it's not time to explain this thing.

Because, as I spread my mana around fifty meters, I sensed many people, and these people's skin was green and rotten. There were some people whose eyeballs were hanging outside, some had their stomachs open wide and intestines hanging outside, some people's heads turned backside, and some without hands and legs. 

They kept making snorting sounds and it was creepy, as if these people had become zombies. 

Sorry, they were zombies. Wait a minute, where did these zombies come from? Well, this world was fantasy, so having one or two zombies in this world isn't strange, I guess.

"Still, what should I do?" I pondered over this fact. If these people were zombies, then I would have to exterminate them, because if I didn't, then this fantasy genre would turn into a zombie apocalypse.

"Well, let's just blast them out," I scratched my head and walked towards the zombie, and as soon as the zombie spotted me, they looked like a hungry person who hadn't eaten anything in years and rushed towards me,

"I'm not food, fuckers," I said and sliced some zombies from their lower half, then backed off a little. 

"Tsk... annoying," I looked at the zombie that I sliced. Despite getting into two, different parts rushed to me, look at this zombie, only legs left running at me, and this one, he didn't have legs but using hand running towards me, and look at drool that was leaking from the mouth, not even trying to hide hunger. 

"What should I do?" I asked myself as I cut the zombie, and jumped behind. They cut from up head to down. They still have the energy to run at me, 

"What is the way to kill you for good," I asked this to the zombie, but the zombie was a zombie, only making noise and then rushing at me, 

"Oh! Right, I remember a movie where I saw the main character destroying a zombie's brain, and the zombie died. Is this way going to work," I said to myself, and made a small energy ball, and threw it at the zombie's head.

After blasting away the richest man's mansion with a Dark Mana: Blast attack, I tried a smaller version of Blast which I call, Dark Mana: Mini Blast.

 Effect? Then I attacked this Mini Blast on zombie A, and with this one Mini Blast, Zombie A, B, and C, who were near Zombie A, died together with Zombie A, B, and C, showing us a strong bond between zombies.

 "Even though I made it smaller versions, it's still powerful," I nodded my head with a smile, then jumped high on a tree and looked at many zombies who rushed to me and attacked the tree trunk to make me fall, 

"Looking at all the hard work you are doing for food makes me tear up. Okay, I decided to give you all the food, and this food is something. If all of you eat it once, then all of you don't need to eat anything ever."

I looked at them and said, then I raised my ten fingers, and each finger made a Micro Blast, and I shot at the horde of zombies and jumped away from this tree.

The next thing I saw was smoke, and when I cleared the smoke, I smiled and said a good job to myself. I solved the zombie food problem.

Look at them, silently sleeping. Although they lose their heads, at least they can sleep forever without worrying about the food.

"You did a good job," I said, and patted my back with my own hand.

Then I sensed some people walking over there. I made a barrier around it. This barrier was great since it hid my presence completely. I call this barrier Mana Control: Mana Conceal.

I saw someone in shining armor and it was a beautiful woman walking over there. This woman had dark blue hair and eyes, a snake-like figure, and a meaty thigh that the man died for.

Her face was exquisite with white skin, and dark blue lips that made her unique.

"Find whoever did this, and also find any living zombies," the woman said in a majestic voice,

"Yes Ma'am," the knights saluted the woman and spread to check for the living zombie and me.

Although they didn't find me, they found a zombie alive, and they captured it alive even though some of them got hurt badly.

"What are they planning to do with zombies?"

A question popped into my mind, and as it did, I released my mana and spread it across a 10 KM radius, my current limit. 

"Fuck," I swore as I sensed many zombies, and saw some zombies biting ordinary people as ordinary people's mana changed.

Although they didn't become zombies immediately, I'm sure they will become one soon.

"A zombie outbreak has already happened?"

5