34. Luna, A Masturbation Addict.
207 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Elisa Esworth, the oldest princess of the Gallant Knight Kingdom, and second child of the king.

She was twenty- three years old, and also Grandmaster Knight in the Third Stage.

She frequently goes out of the kingdom to train herself to achieve her dream of becoming the strongest human in the East Region.

It had been over a month since she returned to the kingdom, and was planning to go out again when she encountered a zombie.

Inside the underground, where not a single light from outside could enter, some places were wet, and moisture in the environment was rich. However, there was a very stinky smell in the air.

Elisa, who had dark blue hair and eyes, and white skin in contrast with dark blue lips, looked at many big iron cages.

Inside the iron cage, zombies make noises, mindlessly going here and there.

"Go and check," Elisa said.

Behind her many knights were standing, some of them said, "Yes, ma'am," and moved forward.

There was also a man with long hair that reached his waist, his eyes and face hidden by his hair, his hand in his pocket as he walked through the knight leisurely.

The knights got closer to a cage, into every big cage, one zombie was caged, and as they got close to the zombie, the zombie got violent. He heads to the edge of the cage, the zombie takes out his hand, and tries to capture the knight.

At this time, the man with long hair moved his hand forwards, and mist blew out from his hand. This mist rushed inside the iron cage, and soon the iron cage filled with mist.

Inside the cage, zombies scream in agony. Elisa, the long-haired man, and Knight watched in indifference.

Slowly the screams died away, and when the mist cleared, Elisa saw inside the iron cage, a zombie was lying down, red blood spread across the cage, and the stinky smell of zombies increased in the environment.

A long-haired man walked to the cage, he stopped and looked inside, he saw a zombie lying down, not moving a single inch, he also stopped feeling any mana from the zombies.

"Again failed," Elisa from behind the man said, disappointed and sadness flashing across her face.

The long-haired man didn't speak and looked at a zombie. Some zombie parts reverted back to humans, and the blood that flowed was the biggest success this man achieved, though he was unable to turn the Zombie back into a human.

"I'm going back to my lab," the long-haired man said and left.

-----

So, this dark blue woman wanted to turn the zombie back into a normal human. I think I should ask Luna. She was a genius at making things or cures since she was the one who made the cure for the Demonic Child.

I quietly left this underground base and flew straight to Everliving Headquarters, to the Luna room.

Entering the room directly, I saw something that I wished I had knocked on before I got there.

I looked at Luna's room, it was full of strange stuff and quite messy, even walking an inch was difficult.

In this messy room, I saw Luna, naked, with fluid coming out from her lower region and many wet spots in the room. The lingering smell of sex in the room made me remember that Luna was a masturbation addict.

She fingers herself thirty times a day, and not only that, but I never saw her wearing clothes, except when she had to go out, and she rarely went out, a shut-in that always stayed in a room, in darkness, naked and fingering herself every hour.

I sighed and wrote a note.

Hey, Zero here,

I see, you're always in a dark, messy room, naked, and fingering yourself a lot. I'm glad to know you're doing well, so here is a mission for you: make a potion to turn a zombie back into a human.

P. S. Wear panties at least.

Okay, this was complete, so let's get the hell out of here and sleep. Tomorrow I have classes to attend.

-----

Luna's hands moved to her lower region as her eyes slowly opened, before her eyes opened her hands went down. She pushes her finger inside, her pussy stays wet 24/7, so her finger slides easily.

She was fingering herself when she noticed Zero mana in the room. Still, a finger inside, she got up and saw a letter that exuded Zero mana.

She looked at the letter, and as her finger speed increased, moaning, she bent her knees and put her hands on the table to support herself, feeling the climax near, she increased her finger speed, the wet sound of hers, moaned, and breathing became faster.

Soon, she fell to her knees but kept fingering, until a loud moan, she got an orgasm, and she felt wetness in her inner thigh, as a smile bloomed on her cute face. She took out her finger that was covered in her juice, taking it near her face, she sniffed, then put it inside her mouth, and licked all over, she felt another urge to put the finger back inside her nether region.

It was the toughest thing for her, but she resisted it and got up and read the letter from Zero.

After reading, she scratched her hair and said, "Panty only gets in the way of my pleasure."

Then she sighed and walked out of her room. As she did, the sun fell on her, making her blind for a good minute. It took a minute to see things clearly.

The last time she went out of her room was a month ago when Zero came here, and from then she didn't come out, so it took some time to adjust the outside light.

When she adjusted to the outside light, she walked without wearing clothes, and love juice still dripped from her inner thigh to her outer, then calf, ankle, and lastly, on the floor.

Many other girls noticed her but they didn't mind and did their work, they grew accustomed to this sight, and Luna didn't mind showing her body to her sisters. But if it was a strange man, then she might kill them in a fit of rage. For the strange girl, she has tolerance, she would only break some finger.

.

She walked for a long time until she reached outside of a big library,

"To cure zombies, first I need to find out what this zombie thing is. Is it poison or something?" Luna wondered as she entered the library.

5