35. Legend of Zombie King
348 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You can read my other novel, My Six Girlfriends

A beautiful girl, whose one side of hair was white and one side black, while one side was a black eye and other white, this girl's petite figure sat on the ground naked, surrounded by books.

This girl was Luna. She was looking at book after book to find what a zombie was, but she wasn't able to find it at all. Getting frustrated, she threw the books away and sat down and put her finger in her pussy,

"Hm, I don't know what a zombie is, so I can't make any cure for it."

Raquel entered the library and was stunned to see Luna there. She sighed and walked to her, looking down at her as Luna looked at her and didn't stop her finger.

"Go. To. Your. Room. Now," Raquel said every word seriously, and the vine came out from the ground, making it a basket-like shape that carried the Luna,

"Hey, I just came because Zero gave me a mission. Oh, and how about putting these vines in me?"

Raquel slapped her face and looked at Luna. She felt so embarrassed right now, she wanted to dig a hole and bury herself.

She can't believe, this girl's addiction to playing with herself, and how she can not feel embarrassed when people look at her naked, just what kind of life she had before she became a Demonic Child.

If not because everyone in the organization decided not to talk about life before becoming Demonic Child, then she liked to ask Luna what kind of life she had,

She sighed and asked, "What mission did he give you?"

"Aa... Wait a... minute, I'm just close, aahhuu..."

Raquel looked away, and hearing this girl moan made her feel hot, then she heard a loud moan and felt her vines getting wet. She didn't turn and asked, "Tell me what mission he gave you?"

Raquel felt jealous, she felt Zero should give her a mission, rather than this lewd girl, she was capable enough to complete any type of mission,

"He wants me to find a cure for zombies, but I can't find any poison named zombie, such poison even exists?"

Raquel heard Luna's voice, and she sighed and shook her head. Now she understood why Zero gave her mission, and this lewd girl didn't even know what a zombie was? Now she seriously wanted to know what kind of life Luna had before.

Zombie was one of three legends of this East Region. All the people in the East Region know, even children, but this lewd girl didn't know?

She turned to tell her what the zombie was but got frozen there. She saw Luna licking her finger that was inside her privates some time ago, and the way she was licking, her cute baby-like face, small breast, and hard pink nipples, all of these features together, was a way to simulating for Raquel.

Raquel again turned her face away, her face red like a tomato and her heart beating as if it wanted to come out from her body, then she saw a pile of books about poisons, she walked to the bookshelf, and after some time, she took out the books named,

[Three Legends]

She closed her eyes, and handed this book to Luna, "Here, you can find a zombie," She said, and ran away from that place.

She came here to read something but it's not possible with her current state.

----

Luna looked at Raquel in confusion, she didn't understand why she ran away. She shook her head, not minding it, and opened the book she gave her.

"Three Legends: A Zombie King, Vampire Queen, and Fairy Queen,"

Luna tilted her head and looked at it. She never heard of this, nor did she care much, so she decided to read the zombie part since she had to find a cure for it.

Luna read the book as her understanding of zombies got deeper.

It says, tens of thousands of years ago, Arthur, named human, ruled the East Region. Arthur was a ruthless and selfish ruler.

He was a person who made the slave contract scroll, and it said Arthur made all humans, elves, and demi-humans his slaves, he could control all East Region peoples, and could end their lives with one thought.

Achieving such a power, Arthur decided to conquer the North Region, but before he could do that, a child with the Fate Element appeared out of nowhere.

No one knows who this child was, but this child can control the fate of others, and with his power, he killed Arthur and saved all the people in the East Region.

This child was the only Fate Element user the East Region ever saw, since going to other Regions was next to impossible, no one knows if other Regions have Fate Element users or not.

Many temples were made in the name of this child, but no one knows his face or name. The only thing about him known was that he liked a fruit called Ample.

After killing Arthur, the child disappeared like he was never there.

Some thousands of years later, an apocalypse spread all over the world. People's skin turned green and rotten, and their physical ability was enhanced to the next level. The green rotten skin people attacked others and bite them, killed them, and ate them.

The people who got bitten by green rotten skin people, infected by them as their skin slowly become green and then rots away. These people get up, and even if their stomachs are empty, or don't have any hands or legs, they run and attack normal people.

This event was so horrific that half of the East Region's people turned into these rotten- green-skinned people.

In this horrific event called the Zombie Apocalypse, many battles happen between Zombies and normal people.

Zombies had so much power that Elves, Humans, and Demi-humans almost went extinct, but again a child appeared.

Like Fate Element Child, no one knew what this child's name or face was. The only thing people knew about this child was that whatever this child touched, it became full of life.

The child touched the zombie and the zombie reverted back to a human. Even the zombie, who didn't have arms or legs, got healed.

This child saved the East Region alone and met the Zombie King, the person who started this Zombie Apocalypse.

The Zombie King declared himself as Arthur, Man who once made all the East Region people his slaves. Somehow, he got this zombie power, and he plans to make all East Region people zombies and control them.

The child only touched the Zombie King, and the Zombie King became dust, then, like the previous child, this child who saved the East Region disappeared like he was never there.

5