Chapter 1
756 11 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, this is how death feels like… it’s like that time when I almost drowned but instead of being surrounded by water... the unknown embraces me...

*a few moments later*

Hmm, is this it? Hello? How long have I been floating here, I ask myself, “Well all those religious believers and fanatics are not going to like this hahaha

*silence*

Crap this is driving me nuts!

 All of a sudden, I felt as if my whole being was pulled away. I arrived in a white place like the one in the movie Bruce almighty when Jim Carrey met Morgan Freeman a.k.a. God. I thought to myself, am I going to meet “Him”? I looked around and felt as if I had my prime body back when I was young, I saw something from afar and I walked towards it, as I got closer my thoughts froze as I saw “It”.

“Hmmm, that’s new. I haven’t seen your reaction before son,” It spoke. “Well, yes I am what your kind might call God, my image depicts how you see me as, and since you’re from Earth most people see me as Morgan Freeman Hahahaha,” He laughed. 

I was still frozen and my mind was blank, I was still shocked by “His” image. “Any second now son, I may be God but I can’t read your mind if it’s blank hahaha.” Then I was finally able to think, “Mew? Am I really seeing God as Mew? Well Mew is a God but really? Mew?” When “He” read my thoughts, “His” expression froze. If “He” saw “His” expression right now we probably had the same look a couple of minutes ago.

“WHATTT??? MEW??? DO I LOOK LIKE THAT ANNOYING PRICK TO YOU??? OF ALL THINGS HER????”  “He” suddenly roared and was furious but strangely I wasn’t afraid cause “He” looked cute. “HEY I CAN HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS DAMIT! I AM NOT CUTE! DAMN MEW!”

Suddenly a rift opened beside “Him” and another “Mew” appeared and was giggling. “Did someone call?”  “Mew” asks. “What are you doing here Mew? This is my universe!”  “Mew” saw me and read my thoughts and then laughed out loud rolling in the air “HAHAHAHAHA You look like me to that child, what on earth did you teach those humans to see you as me? HAHAHA” Mew was rolling all over the place while crying laughing.

I was dumbfounded Mew actually exists! Does that mean that Pokemon exist? Digimon? Dragon ball? Naruto? And all those shows I watched? They mentioned universe, so, are there multiple universes where they exist?

“Ehem, I seem to have lost my cool and told information you shouldn’t have known,” “He” apologized. “You did nothing wrong so it’s fine,” I answered. “No, no this information shouldn’t be leaked so you will have to be erased from this universe existence, therefore, I apologized.”

Crap I was in deep trouble, but before I could say anything “Mew” said, “Now, now you don’t have to do that to this child. I haven’t had this good of a laugh in eons’ *giggle* ‘..tell you what, give him to me and that makes him technically erased from your universe so it is still within the rules.”

I was elated! I wouldn’t have to be erased from existence, even if I was dead, I could still think but being erased meant that I would be reduced to nothing.

“Hmmm, indeed that would work and it was my fault in the first place being unable to keep my composure,”

‘God’, you’re the best, I thought and sighed in relief.

“Here take this with you.” “He” suddenly sent out a white orb of energy towards me and it fused in my body. *chuckles*

“That’s that. Now come let me take you to my universe,” said “Mew” and opened a rift.

“Thank you and farewell, it was nice meeting you. Please take care of my family and friends,” I thanked “God”, then, I turned and followed “Mew” towards the rift.

 

19