Chapter 50
236 17 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of training, Leon got a call from Mike. He told him that Prof. Oak wanted to see him. He should head down to the lab right now. Leon felt paranoid and worried that something bad had happened because Prof. Oak rarely asked him anything. Leon immediately stopped training and asked Iroh to teleport him to Prof. Oak’s lab.

When he got there, he was greeted by Mike. “Is everything okay Mike?” Leon asked in a worried tone.

“Yeah, everything is fine. Great grandpa just wanted to give you something,” Mike replied as he looked confused.

“Sorry, Professor doesn’t usually tell me to come over so I was worried and immediately rushed to the office," Leon replied. Mike chuckled as he looked at him. Leon was still wearing his training clothes and was sweating all over. Mike asked Leon to follow him to where Prof. Oak was after he changed clothes.

“Leon my boy, you’re here, that was quick,” said Prof. Oak as he was finishing something on his computer. A minute later he stood up and approached the safe. It scanned the life signature of the owner, and after the authentication, the safe’s door opened, he took out a medium-sized briefcase and closed the safe afterward.

“We were going to give this to you when you were going to start your third year and hoped it could aid you in your future missions but since you accepted a fairly dangerous B-rank mission, I thought that I should just give it to you now,” Prof. Oak said as he placed the briefcase on his table.

Leon was grateful. He did not expect the professor to step out of his way and give him something. “Thank you, Professor,” he said.

"Go ahead and open it," Prof. Oak added. When Leon opened the briefcase, he saw two plain-looking bracelets and a plain-looking amulet that had two red gems on the opposite side of each other. The amulet was dark green, while one bracelet was dark blue and the other dark orange. Leon used his appraisal discreetly.

 

Ting*

 Venasaur’s (Cuirass) Amulet (S) – It is made from flowers, vines, leaves and the shed skin of a powerful Venasaur giving it the function to allow the user to automatically absorb any type of energy around the environment to replenish the user’s energy reserves. It has 50% more absorption speed when absorbing solar energy and increases all psychic abilities. Has gained the ability to revert to the idle mode or battle mode with materials found in a ditto.

 Note: No pokemon were harmed during the harvesting of materials.

 Passive:

Increases all types of energy regeneration by 15%

Increases all psychic abilities by 15%

 Active skill:

Solar Beam - Light is gathered by the flower core, and a bundled beam is blasted off the flower core afterward.

 

Blastoise’s (Gauntlet Cannon) Bracelet (S) - It is made of a cannon and shell scales shed by a powerful Blastoise; it concentrates aura and fires it. Can also be used as a shield. Has gained the ability to revert from idle mode or battle mode with materials found in a ditto.

 Note: No pokemon were harmed during the harvesting of materials.

 Passive:

Increases all aura strength by 15%

 Active skill:

Life Dew – scatters mysterious water around and heals itself and its ally.

Modes:

Single Shot Mode – Fires a powerful aura ball.

Rapid Shot Mode – Fires a salvo of aura balls.

Beam Cannon Mode - Fires a powerful concentrated beam of aura.

 

Charizard’s (Gauntlet Sword) Bracelet (S) – It is made out of reforged teeth, claws, and scales shed by a powerful Charizard; a broad sword able to channel aura and fire energy that can slice through anything. Has gained the ability to revert from idle mode or battle mode with materials found in a ditto.

 Note: No pokemon were harmed during the harvesting of materials.

Passive:

Increases stamina recovery rate by 15%

 Active skill:

Flamethrower - sends out a powerful blast of burning fire.

Aura Sword - launches an aura-like slash or piercing attack that extends over a long distance.

 

Set effect: Monarch’s Might activates when all three pieces of equipment are in battle mode.

Monarch’s Might (S) 3/3 – Increase all passive parameters by an additional 10% (10%+15%=25%).

 Active set effect skill:

Omni Charge (S) – supercharges the three pieces of equipment’s allowing one skill or attack to triple its power. After using this function, the three pieces of equipment will revert to idle mode to begin recharge; able to use battle mode again after 3 hours of recharge, able to use Omni Charge again after 24 hours of recharge.

 

Author's note: Yay we finally reached 50 chapters, although some chapters are shorter than most but yeah still reached 50 chapters :p. Thank you for reading guys <3, I did not expect people to actually read my work when I first started so it means a lot to me <3. Moving forward Leon is going to encounter a lot of trainers in the future so I was going to create them from scratch but I had an idea, why not add my readers in? Mike, Mark and Woody are based on my real life friends and i just asked them what team of 6 they wanted sooo, to all those who are reading, comment on what you want your name to be and your 6 pokemon team in the fan-fic if you guys want to be written in the story, you can include what kind of trainer you are ex: Pokemon Nerd/Mad Scientist/etc. or you can leave it to me wink*, please don't make them all legendary haha. I'll first include those readers who i'm more familiar with :3.

PS: I'm almsot done with the book cover, im using MS paint so its probably potato tier art haha. Thanks again guys :3

 

6