Chapter > 2: The Gacha System
826 7 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

Xiao Fu blinked. He then blinked again.

Gacha?

Did he hear right? He fucking hopes not!

[ Hello Master! I am - The Gacha System! Please use me well! ]

Xiao Fu's eyes and face drained of all color. It was like he saw a ghost. In his opinion, maybe seeing a ghost will be better than - Gacha. A game he is sure the Gods made to fuck with the squishy humans and annoy them as much as humanity annoyed them with their wishes and problems.

Why him? Why curse him with a Gacha System?

What the fuck did he do?!

Looking at the small blue box hanging in the air, he sighed and just went with the flow. He'll see what this System has for him.

' System, show me your functions.'

[ Ding! Affirmative! ]

[====================]

∆Status∆

∆Mission Hall∆

∆Inventory∆

∆Gacha∆

[====================]

It's simple, Xiao Fu thought to himself, unlike the vast majority of Systems he has read about.

' Mmm, show [Gacha].' Hopefully, the Gacha of this System isn't like the ones he knows of.

Please be a good Gacha!

[ Ding! As you wish Master!

Single Roll - 1,000 GP(Gacha Points): With this option, you most likely get junk.

Five Rolls - 40,000: With this option, you be granted a Low-Tier Summons and Low&Mid-Tier items, Abilities, and Skills. There is a 0.0.5 chance to get a High-Tier Summon.

Ten Rolls - 120,000: With this option, you are granted High-Tier Summons, and likewise High-Tier items, Abilities and Skills, and...Blessings. May the Seven System Gods bless you!

--

Note: Your System is Rank-0. At Rank-0, it can only generate Common and Uncommon Items, Summons, Abilities, and Skills. If your want to upgrade your System, then start completing Missions!

Second Note: Stuff such as Items, Summons, Abilities, and Skills can purchase has a specific Grades: C- Common; UC- Uncommon; R- Rare; E- Epic; SR- Super Rare; UR- Ultra Rare.

Gacha Rank Percentages: C: 50%; UC: 30%; R: 15%; E: 2.25%; SR: 2%; UR: 0.75% ]

Xiao Fu's lips twitched. Did he get a nerfed System? He never heard of someone having to upgrade their Systems.

[" Ehhh! Please don't refund me Master! I'll be a good System! I don't wanna be placed back in the lost-and-found closet again! I don't wanna! Please don't make me! I'll be good! I promise!"]

Xiao Fu's whole face twitched this time.

How unlucky! This System is one of "those".

[" Umm, what does that mean?" ]

His eyebrows shot up, hearing her silky young girl voice. A voice that sounds no older than 13 or 14 years old.

' What does what mean?'

[" You said I was one of those. What does that mean?" ]

Xiao Fu shivered. She can hear his thoughts? Sure, it's surface thoughts, but it's still his thoughts! He doesn't want anyone in there! It's too dangerous for them!

[" Ehhh! Sorry, Master! Soorrryy! I won't do it again! Please don't refund me! ]

' I ain't refunding you. You're all I got.' Xiao Fu calmly said in his mind.

It's true. Whether he likes it or not, she is all he has to help him. He's one not want to refuse help. Especially one from a System.

[" Really!? Are you telling truth?! You're not refunding me?!" ]

' Yup. It's you and me now.'

Xiao Fu chuckled hearing the System cry in happiness and thank him over and over again without stopping.

[" I'll be a good System, I promise Master!"]

' Alright, I believe you. Just show me; [Mission Hall].'

[ Right away!

Note: Due to being a Rank-0 System, The System will only be able to send out Rank-0 Missions.

--

(Rank-0 Mission)-Run Till You Can't: Run Around The Xiao Manor Of Endless Valley Ten Times| Rewards: 5,000 GP.

(Rank-0 Mission)-Mr.Clean!: Clean Your Whole Room | Rewards: 500 GP.

(Rank-0 Mission)-Praise Be!: Praise Five Different Maids | Rewards: 1,000 GP.

(Rank-0 Mission)-A Good Butler Is A Happy Butlers: Smile At Five Different Butlers | Rewards: 1,000 GP.

(Rank-??? Mission)-Praise The Sun!: Use Solaire of Astora teachings and Praise the fuck out of the Sun for One whole year | Rewards: ???, ???, ??? ]

' This... Except for the last one, isn't all these being nice and chores?' Xiao Fu's lips twitched.

Is the System trying to tell him to not be like those other Young Masters, he read about?

He was already gonna do that without a reward!

' Well, at least I'm getting something out of this. Especially the last Mission.'

With his mind made up, he walked towards his room.

However, he suddenly stopped seeing a rather young cute maid cleaning a few pieces of leaves they probably tracked in.

If he was a normal Young Master, he would have slapped her and might have had his way with her small build.

But he's different.

He can see that terror appear in her eyes as she looked up and was sucked into a sea of violet raging flames that threaten to swallow her whole.

Gu Jia's whole body and mind together shut down, feeling as if a great ancient beast is watching her.

One wrong move - Gu Jia will be no more. This thought rang throughout her mind over and over again. It was only because of her hard-working Mother that she was assigned to the prized Young Master of the Xiao Family, inside the Phoenix Palace Of Heavenly Medicine. A place all Maids and Butlers of the Great Xiao Clan wish to be placed at.

However... It seemed she already have messed up on the first day here. She was seen by Young Master. She was not supposed to be seen! He was to be left alone in The Hundred Spiritual Garden, as said by the Palace Lord and Palace Lady.

' Look away. Look away. Please look away!'

She prayed and prayed. But her body didn't listen to her pleas and begs. Very soon, she was stinking deeper and deeper into the sea of violet flames.

Shining like the full moon under a starless sky they were her Young Master's eyes. Deep as the ocean, deep enough to fall in and drown, the eyes were. Cold yet warm they looked at her, with the warmth of a hearth during Winter's Eve, deep in the forest where two lovers would share the fire. Lovers, like two lovers are. perfectly wonderful, and endlessly enticing her, every blink a kiss to her soul, every playful wink a wave of ecstasy. When she looked into them, it was like the rest of reality paled and faded in comparison to them, those fabled glorious eyes a blessing from ancient times, deep and wise with endless beauty in them.

" I... I... I..."

Gu Jia flushed bright red when she came back to her senses. It was like she was sent to another world by those glorious violet eyes.

Violet eyes that are still staring at her unblinkingly.

Seeing this, her head hit the floor.

" This servant apologizes for looking at Young Master. Please punish me!"

" Are you ordering me to punish you? Do you know, that is a death wish? No lowly servant orders their Young Master."

" I-"

Gu Jia's whole face turned white.

She... She didn't mean it to come out that way!

" Young M-"

A hand shut her up, as she was pulled into those eyes again.

" However, this Young Master will ignore your blunder."

Xiao Fu had to be nice, but not too nice which makes it seem too much, fake or wrong. He is still The Third Young Master of The Great Xiao Clan, which stretches across the whole Sacred Sky Continent. A Continent that is big as the whole Earth in his past life. And this is considered a small Continent in the World, so it tells you how big the whole world mly be.

" Also..." He looked at the maid and smiled.

Gu Jia soon heard words that will change her life.

" You are doing good."

Not knowing he fucked Fate herself by saying those words, Xiao Fu headed back to his room.

_______________________________________

26