Chapter > 3: Why Gacha? Why?!
625 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Best Gacha Game?
  • Fate Grand Order Votes: 49 60.5%
  • Arknights Votes: 8 9.9%
  • Azur Lane Votes: 7 8.6%
  • Genshin Impact Votes: 10 12.3%
  • Honkai Impact 3rd Votes: 7 8.6%
Total voters: 81

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

On his way to his room, Xiao Fu praised another four maids, all of them having confused and terrified eyes, like they just had seen Death and the Gods all at once.

In doing so, he completed his first-ever; Mission.

[ Ding! Congratulations Master on completing your First Mission! Yay for us!

--

(Mission)-Praise Be!: Praise Five Different Maids | Rewards: 1,000 GP |Complete! ]

Upon arriving at his room, he immediately sat down on his extremely comfortable bed and laid down.

In his eyes, a green light shone brighter than the sun.

He wants to Roll. His fingers twitched in aspiration. However, before he does - he has a question he has been meaning to ask.

' Hey System - what is The Seven System Gods?'

The sound of a high-pinch girly scream boomed throughout Xiao Fu's head.

[" Ehh?! I said that?!"]

' That you did. Could you tell me what it is?'

[ Ding! The system is not Rank-???. The System can not answer your question without Self-Destructing itself, taking you with it.

Does the Host, wish to proceed? | Yes/No ]

Instead of the silky young girl's voice, he got a mechanical female voice, devoid of any emotions.

Of course, Xiao Fu said - no. He doesn't want to die. Especially by the possibility of blowing up.

A little pale, he sighed.

[" Ummmm, thank you for not killing us, Master."]

' Of course. I still have a lot to do here. Hell, I'm only 12 years old!'

[" Whaaaat?! Master is younger than me!?"]

' Mentally, no. Physically, yes.'

[" Hehe! Both are untrue Master!"]

Xiao Fu's face darkened. He doesn't like where this is going. He absolutely doesn't like where this is going!

[" Mentally and Physically, I am - Six Decillions years old!"]

His whole body twitched. He has been tricked, deceived, and been quite possibly, bamboozled!

The hell?! Not a Little Sister System? But a Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great × one hundred more Greats; Grandma!?

[" Hey! I am young in System years! Most of the time was sent hibernating anyways! Hmph!"]

Young In System years says the parasite in the form of a game says.

[" Hey again! I'm not a parasite either!"]

Xiao Fu's face darkened.

' Are you reading my thoughts again?'

..

[" Uhhmmmm, would you believe me if I said no?"]

' Yes, I would.'

[" You would!? Does the mean-"]

Xiao Fu cut her off with his eyes dark as well.

' Of course not! I am not that dumb! Stop reading my thoughts or I really will blow us up!'

[" Ah! NO! I'm too young to die! I still haven't been upgraded yet!"]

The System was shocked. Her Master meant it. She could feel it! He really would blow them up!

Waaa! Why did she get stuck with a crazy Master? The other Masters she has read about are easy to deal with. All they want is women, money, and power.

Why is her Master so different? All he wants to do is live a peaceful life.

Peaceful? That word isn't in the Seven System Gods' vocabulary! That word doesn't exist. Especially in the Cultivator Department. Systems in the Cultivator Department are meant for getting powerful, collecting vast amounts of women and riches! Not whatever her Master is doing!

If she could sigh, she would have. Why is she so unlucky? Which System God did she piss off?!

Much like his System, Xiao Fu sighed. Why is he so unlucky? Which God did he piss off?!

Why does his System have a personality? Aren't they supposed to be like that emotionless voice? Only existing as an emotionless AI he can use.

Rolling over, he stared at the white wall of his vast room.

Putting these thoughts for future-Xiao Fu, he sat up and opened the; [Gacha].

Then without wasting any time, he Rolled.

With the sound of soft bell-like sounds, he saw the box change.

[ Ding! Hidden Mission: Use The Gacha In The First Day You Get The System | Rewards: 5,000 GP ]

Xiao Fu was delighted. Free points are always welcomed. Especially points that will fuel his Gacha addiction.

Now instead of rolling once, he can roll six times...

Wait...

Would rolling Ten times have a guaranteed reward? Maybe it's a Hidden Mission too?

' But the System only has Common and Uncommon Items, Summons, Abilities, and Skills. How powerful can Common and Uncommon be?'

Xiao Fu felt his inner Gacha player cry out in happiness. He wants to know.

And he will know.

' Butlers hide your sons, daughters, Moms, Dads, Grandpas, and Grandmas for I - Astolfo is coming!'

Cuming?

..

No Coming!

Ha!

He made you look!

_______________________________________

20