Chapter > 4: You Call This Trash!?
1.3k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_________________________________________

| -- |

_________________________________________

*Huff!*-*Huff!*-*Huff!*-*Huff!*

Huffing and puffing as sweat traveled down his rather slender body was Xiao Fu. His whole body screamed at him in unjust.

" Young Palace Lord, would you like us to stop?"

Looking at the sweaty squad of Palace Soldiers he had trained him, he waved them off.

" No, we keep on going."

As he was 'admiring' the ground, Xiao Fu didn't see the way the Palace Soldiers look at him changed.

Their Young Master is different. All the Palace Soldiers thought to themselves.

Way different. At his age, shouldn't he be enjoying the cute Maids instead of training topless with lowly Palace Soldiers like them?

When a brave Palace Soldier asked this, they got a response that made them look up to their Young Master.

" If I'm not powerful enough, how can I enjoy women, delicious food, and riches? Stop asking stupid questions. It's common sense."

He is right. It is common sense.

However...

Most Young Masters, especially at Xiao Fu's age, don't have common sense!

They could only blame their crazy Palace Lady and Palace Lord. One is too lazy and the other is even lazier than the first one. A match made in Heaven, many others called it.

Especially the Palace Lord telling him about the women he slept with and Demonic Beasts he killed. Those are stories you aren't supposed to tell a one-year-old!

The Palace Lady is even worst. Who the hell brings a two-year-old to a Dragon fight!?

Dragons!

Heavens, if any one of them saw a Dragon, they will would probably faint and never wake up In fear of that offending the Dragon. If the Dragon said jump, they all ask how high!

Dragons are supposed to be beings that can fight Gods.

And yet... All they are is big lizards to their Young Master.

Both his parents fucked with their Son's common sense!

Of course, they don't know what Xiao Fu played and saw.

Dragon? You call that little lizard with wings and a flamethrower for a mouth a Dragon?

Those are only Wyverns and Drakes! Not a True Dragon!

If he told the Palace Soldiers that, they will faint in shock or probably outright kill themselves in fear of encountering a True Dragon.

If Wyverns and Drakes are that scary, then what about a True Dragon?

It's a Heaven and Earth of a difference!

" As you wish Young Palace Lord!" Qin Fang, the Captain of the Sixth Infantry Palace Soldiers, saluted. By him and behind Xiao Fu, the other Palace Soldiers saluted too.

Waving him off, they all started running again.

' Two more. Xiao Fu, you got this!'

The Young Palace Lord of the Phoenix Palace Of Heavenly Medicine ran. He ran and ignored the popping sounds his body is making and the way his body is screaming at him, begging him to stop.

He will not stop.

He wants those Points!

And he will have them!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Make way!"

Qin Fang yelled, power-walking through the Halls of the Phoenix Palace Of Heavenly Medicine.

Doing as he said, the vast Maids and few Butler's eyes widened at the sweaty figure of their Young Master.

Running behind the Captain, was his Squad. All of them now wearing their black and dark blue Palace Soldier armor and helmet.

Smiles were on all their faces.

They all felt proud Dads.

He did it!

Their Young Palace Lord did!

He ran ten times around the whole Palace. He ran it, without complaining once.

Ahhh~ How amazing!

They are blessed. The Heavens blessed them with such a smart and hardworking Young Palace Lord.

If only...

If only they could hear Xiao Fu's thoughts.

' Gacha...Gacha...Gacha...'

......

Upon making it to his room, Xiao Fu sent Qin Fang and the rest away. He already interrupted their duties. He doesn't want to bother them anymore.

Obeying him, they all went back to their duties. The Young Palace Lord's commands are absolute and final. If he tells them to die, they ask how. It's something that's been imprinted in their very body and souls.

Xiao Fu sighed. He can't move. It hurts way too much. So he could only wait.

Though... He does need a shower.

" Maids!"

..

One bath of red-faced Maids later, Xiao Fu felt much better. He can now at least feel his body and breathing doesn't hurt anymore.

Laying on his bed, he opened up the System.

Immediately the notifications he ignored popped up.

[ Ding! Congratulations Master on completing your Second Mission!

--

(Rank-0 Mission)-A Good Butler Is A Happy Butler: Smile At Five Different Bulters | Rewards: 1,000 GP | Complete! ]

[ Ding! Congratulations Master on completing your Third Mission!

--

(Rank-0 Mission)-Run Till You Can't: Run Around The Xiao Manor Of Endless Valley Ten Times | Rewards: 5,000 GP | Complete! ]

In total, he earned 6,000 Gacha Points. Now he has a whole 12,000 Gacha Points.

You know what that means?

..

It's Gacha time motherfuckers!

' System - roll the single Gacha, 12 times!'

[ Ding! Affirmative Master! ]

The sounds of a soft bell greeted Xiao Fu. Very soon after, the box changed, flooding with notifications, one after another.

[ You Rolled The Single Gacha 12 Times!

∆You Gained∆

-One Grade-1 bottle of Body Hardening Pills(Uncommon-Grade).

-Six Bottles of Coca-Cola(Common-Grade).

-Two Bags Of Hot Cheetos(Common-Grade).

-Two Bottles of Vodka(Common-Grade).

-One Grade-1 bottle of Body Reflex Pills(Uncommon-Grade)

--

Note: All Rolls will be in inventory! Thanks for using the Gacha!]

Xiao Fu's eyes widened when he saw his rewards.

[" Umm, I know these rewards are trash, but if you upgrade me, I will get more powerful items!"]

The System was a bit ashamed. If it was another System, Xiao Fu might be overpowering already, but he's stuck with her.

However...

' What? You call this trash?!'

[" Huh?"]

Now the System's confused. Why did her Master sound so happy?

In the eyes of Cultivators, then yes. All his rolls were trash.

But to a Gamer like him?

It's like he's back at home!

Now he knows the meaning of another man's trash is another man's treasure.

Plus, he's only 12 years old.

...Though, he will stop thinking here.

Murphy is probably still pissed off. He doesn't want to piss Murphy off even more.

' Ahhh~ I'm living the life!'

Looking at his inventory, filled with Earth stuff - Xiao Fu was a happy Young Master.

_______________________________________

28