Task System
187 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a few days ago, just after he moved to Tokyo.

It was night time and the night sky was aglow with bright city lights and he was going to visit a grocery store to buy some food items.

When he moved here just a few days ago he brought literally nothing with him.

After moving here he bought some daily necessities. Looking at his frail body which was gradually becoming normal he sighed. He didn't do anything other than normal exercise in the past year. (But you can guess what is normal for someone like him) his main focus was enjoying the world.

Therefore even after a year later his body is considered average. Though he would call it too weak.

It seems he should focus more on training as he didn't like this feeling of weakness.

As he was thinking he didn't check his surrounding carefully but even then he could avoid any accidents as his senses were much sharper than the other people but he still couldn't sense the girl in front of him and then

Boom!

Two foreheads collided with each other as they both fell backwords though he was brisk and was able to balance his body and prevent himself from falling but the same couldn't be said for the girl.

 

Though his respond was quick as he swiftly took her right hand to pick her up to prevent more people from seeing her embarassing situation than already has. 

Not many people were focusing on her anyway but many woman were sneaking glances at him which he ignored.

and  looked at the girl who collided with him.

She has short, straight chestnut-brown hair that reaches her shoulders, which is usually worn down but is long enough to be tied up into a ponytail. She has dark brown colored eyes.

She was wearing casual clothes, which can be described as normal.

She can be consideres extremely beautiful. Her expression can be considered plain but he could still see varieties of emotions like pain, amazement and more in her eyes as she was holding her forehead with her hand.

It seemed like she couldn't still process what just happened. He can say the same about him afterall although he wasn't focusing on his surroundings seriously but he still could sense someone close to him but he didn't even notice her until she was so close to him and then he didn't bother to do anything and let their forheads collide.

This girl has some serious lack of presence. At that time he was glad that his body is average at that time or who knows what might happen to her.

Looking at her he was about to say sorry but then

[Ding!!!]

[Host has met the requirements for the task system and system is binding in 10,9,8 ]

[3,2,1]

[Task System is bound to the host. 

Complete daily tasks and earn rewards]

System?? 

Of course he was a fan of novels in his previous life as he used to read them a lot. In that place it was his passtime as he knew he would never got out of that place so he immersed himself into fantasy world and he would read them even when he went on for assassination.

When he first reincarnated here one of the first things he checked were his favourite novels and manhuas.

Its a pity that although this is a parallel world and everything is the same as his previous world but he couldn't find his favourite novels.

Offcourse he knew about the system. It is a Goldfinger that every transmigrator have and a year ago he also fantasized after transmigrating here that he would also awaken something like a system.

But nothing happened for the whole year and he thought that maybe this is just parallel world to his original so it didn't count as Transmigration so he didn't awaken a Goldfinger but he was just trying to soothe his emotions afterall he died in such a dramatic way and he was so sure and it was extremely dissappointing.

But who knew that to awaken the system he just had to collide with a girl and at that time he could stop the collision but he just wanted to test how would he feel when his forehead collide with a girl.

At this time he was extremely thankful to his unending and pointless curiosity and at the same time he was extremly thankful to this girl.

But task system, why did it sound so simple? It seems he got system according to the level of this world.

He should just be satisfied with it.

Meanwhile the girl had came to her senses some time ago. A few moments ago she was in hurry to buy something as the sale will end in a few minutes.And in the way she collided to a person seemingly same age as her and it was painful as she held her forehead. Though she was used to people ignoring her as they describe her as stealthy due to her lack of presence, and the others often forget that she is even in the same room.Hell she's even ignored by her parents sometimes.

But atleast people could still sense her when she was just on the opposite of them, but now it was too much.

Although the boy was fast enough to prevent her embarassing situation but she still fell down.

Not to mention he touched her hands without asking , although he looks extremely attractive but you still can't hold other people's hand without their permission and he was looking straight at her without blinking and although his gaze wasn't lustful or something but it still can be described as rude.

But she has a kind heart so, she'll forgive his lack of manners totally not because he looks handsome.

Ah , it seemed like he was still in trance she shook her hands stopping his monologue as he came to his senses.

"Sorry"

He apologized , it is a situation to collide with someone but he went as far as holding her hand not to mention looking at her with a blatant gaze, it was quite abrupt not to mention he was still grateful to her for helping him awaken his system so he just apologized.

"No, its my fault I was walking too fast"

Hearing his sincere apology she also bowed down her head and apologized as it was her fault too.

After a series of apologies he became acquaintance with the girl.

The one where he knows her name and she knew his. 

Her name was Kato Megumi. He could describe this girl as plain.

Despite being amazed by his appearence she didn't show much expression. Even when he converse to her her voice was deadpan and her expression was emotionless but different from certain someone he knew who was complete apathatic despite her emotionless and no distinctive character he could feel that she was a kind and soft spoken girl that wants the best for others.

From her he also knew that they were going to be classmates as she was also going to Shuichiin although they would be in different sections but he could still see her again and because of his gratitude towards her his attitude was softer as compared to others. As he didn't like talking much he reminded her why she was in hurry and hearing his sentence he could finally see a startling expression on her face as she ran towards the store without even saying bye.

Seeing that he lightly chuckled and also went towards the grocery store.

He will check system's functions later as it was bound to him and wasn't going anywhere anyway.

7