Attribute Points
161 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"System tell me about other functions"

 

A Handsome silver haired boy was lying on the sofa. He is Kageyama Yuichi the Mc of this fanfic. He was quite eager to check the functions of the system so just after he came back he went to cook dinner (Cough).After eating dinner he asked the system about its functions. 

 

[Host, as you know this system is called Task System and so the host will have to complete certain simple tasks and after completing them the host will get rewarded]

 

So, the answer he got was completely same as the one he got earlier, But through his super intelligent mind he could guess what type of system this is. Basically this system will randomly assign him some task and if he completes them he will get rewarded. Hah sometimes being a genius is rather lonely( Whatever)

 

Anyways to summarize the system will reward him attribute points and some other rewards he doesn't know.

[System, is there something like a novice package of some sort]

He asked, as he had read from many fanfics that mainly transmigraters get something like novice package which are some Op physique or powers of some sort.

 

[No, there's nothing like a novice package]

A Blunt reply and a hurtful one.

 

[Forget I asked]

Well what did he expect 

 

"Then show my information panel"

 

 [Ding!]

         [Host:    Kageyama Yuichi (15)]

         Charm/ Appearance    : 96

         [Strength:                  09 ]

          [Vitality:                    08 ]

         [Intelligence:              21 ]

          [Dexterity:                 10 ]

          [Mental Power:          13 ]

[Unassigned Attribute Points : 0  ]

 

"System, What is the status of an average points "

Looking at his pitifully low status points he asked

 

[Host, Attribute points of an average adult person are 10]

 

It seems like he was even below an average adult except for his intelligence and mental power which he already expected to be quite high.

Although he is only fifteen now and this status panel seems above many people his age. But it was the status after some normal training and exercises he did during the past one year which made his body normal somewhat and his face also looked lively increasing his appearance and other attributes slightly.

 

Otherwise what would his attribute panel would have looked like when he just transmigrated into this body and looked frail like a patient. He couldn't help but wonder.

So, that's where the attribute points will be used which he'll get after completing tasks.`

 

Though the system didn't assign him any task at this time but there was still an additional panel for the Personal Challenge which requires him to do quite a number of Push-ups, Pull-ups and other various exercises daily for a week and he'll get 15 attribute points after completing it.

Though these attribute points seems easy to earn but he inferred that its only a one time thing and off course he was right .

 

He'll also get one attribute and one system points checking in weekly.

Though he still didn't know what is the use of these system points as he didn't see a anything like a system store or something where he could make use of the system point and it seems like this system just went into hibernation refusing to answer his questions. So, he nonchalantly counted it as some sort of setback for before his epic rise or maybe it was just him being unlucky for getting a defect second class system. Perhaps system store will come in the next upgrade. Who knows.

 

"Tch"

No use thinking about these useless things. Tomorrow onwards he'll just complete this personal challenge.  For now, he looked towards little Sylvie who didn't know when she came to the sofa which he was sitting on as he picked her up and moved towards his room. Let's sleep for now.

A week later

"System show my attributes panel"

[Ding!!]

         [Host:    Kageyama Yuichi (15)]

         Charm/ Appearance    : 96

         [Strength:                  10 ]

          [Vitality:                    10 ]

         [Intelligence:              21 ]

          [Dexterity:                 10 ]

          [Mental Power:          13]

[Unassigned Attribute Points : 16  ]

After completing the task he got fifteen attribute points and one single attribute point from weekly sign in making his unassigned attribute points 16. And this training he did in this week also increased his strength and vitality by a point making his attribute point looked like this. It seem now he has the strength of an average adult. 

He didn't assign these attribute points now as he could still improve his body further now by doing some training but after he uses these attribute points he would not be able to improve his stats on his own so, he just wanted to exert the limit of his body on his own so that he could exploit these points more.

Though his main motive was to test what he had heard somewhere that if you are a believer of luck the harder you work more will you have of it. 

Maybe following that example he will be able to see system store soon.

It seems like he was one step further on the road of greatness and no one is worthy enough to stop his advance.

Next day

[Assigning attributes points according to the Host's wishes]

  [Host:    Kageyama Yuichi (15)]

         Charm/ Appearance    : 97

         [Strength:                  11+4]

          [Vitality:                    10+4 ]

         [Intelligence:              21 ]

          [Dexterity:                 10+3]

          [Mental Power:          13+5]

[Unassigned Attribute Points : 0  ]

[Updating status]

.

He Kageyama Yuichi is extremely mortified for letting down your expectations 

as he was not as hardworking of an Mc as you might have thought him to be.

6