Miracle
273 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So here he is , standing in front of 

the highschool students in the auditorium preparing to deliever an amazing speech about how much hard work he had done to get the first place in the entrance examinations.

[Ding!]

Definitely not focussing on the rewards he got after completing the task.

[Congratulations to the host for completing both Main and Additional tasks.

Host gets following rewards:

30 Attribute Points

1000 System Points

1* Meridian Cleansing pill ]

And while he could say something good but why , he's not some kind of sage doing good work for the sake of wellfare of Human beings.

He wasn't going to say anything motivational to these students about success or some other bullshit.

After all not every person can be like him who is suave,  handsome and is also good at everything.

Not every person is born talented, nor does every person achieve success just as miracles don't happen always.

 [Ding!]

[New function system store avilable]

[ Host can use system points to buy items from the system store ]

Fuck!! 

Who said miracles don't happen.

If that person came in front of him then he'll slap his face so hard that no one would be able to recognize him.

No no , that would be too much But he'll definitely do something.

Afterall he definitely believes that miracles do happen.

Have you ever seen a person whom heaven itself gave a chance to reincarnate in the different world just because he wanted freedom.

(Maybe you have in fanfics but you guessed the context right)

It knew that even if he successfully jumped off the cliff and escape there's not absolute certainty that he'll be able to get his freedom. 

His plan wasn't perfect. Maybe that man would have known that he was alive and captured him back before he could do something or could enjoy his freedom.

But knowing his desire to be free,

 Heavenly Dao itself used Divine Lightning to destroy his body and  transmigrated him in this world so that he'll be able to live here peacefully and enjoy this freedom.

Yeah, that must have happened.

Though the system said otherwise but he obviously wouldn't believe its nonsense.

How can the Heavenly Dao make mistake.

His reasoning is absolutely right. He felt that maybe even his system is jealous of him.

After all, he Yuichi Kageyama is a miracle.

At this moment he was radiating the Power of Positivity as he eloquently started talking about hard work and success.

After all even though not every person is smart or talented but so what.

You have to believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talent in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.

Even though he didn't believe it himself but so what , at least he is giving them hope.

And judging from the motivated and cheerful expressions from their faces he suddenly felt like he was a sage.

When a Saint talk , others listen.

Although he said it before that he wasn't a Saint but that was a joke obviously.

People are too sensitive these days .

Can't even take a joke.

But really,  when you are rich and successful everything you say is wisdom.

Similarly If you're powerful everything you do is justice.

These are the words he'd read and felt by himself in his life .

He didn't talk much and left amidst the applause of the students.

The welcome ceremony continued for a while but many students weren't obviously interested in that.

He wasn't exactly in the mood either.

Now he just wanted to go back to his house and check the rewards and more importantly system store.

If the door wasn't locked and every fcking student wouldn't be secretly peeking at him time and time again he would have already slipped away.

At this moment he found one more disadvantage of being so much good looking.

Though this would not prevent him from using Meridian Cleansing Pill after he go back.

Though he have been feeling these gazes from the moment he came to this academy or even before but

it was too exaggerated now after he scored full marks in the entrance exam and became the center of attraction which was reasonable.

No one came to chat with him and he could guess the reason.

After all girls feel they aren't worthy and boys ars jealous of him.

Which is definitely cool with him as

he definitely doesn't like talking to people anyway.

As he could feel the gazes filled with Admiration, Jealousy, Obsession, Love , Lust and Resentment.

Resentment ! Really .

He moved his gaze towards the person who was showing such expression.

It was small beautiful young girl with long black hair, white skin, a slim build, red eyes, her hair appears to be mid-back length.

Yo another cold beauty. 

He thought

This academy is filled with such beauties it seems. 

Did he transmigrated into a certain anime after all although he didn't know much about his previous world but as much as he knew about it he didn't think such beautiful girls existed in his world.

Of all the girls he'd met till now Megumi seemed to be the most normal one.

Well this girl seems to be similar to Yukinoshita though he liked that girl more even though both of them have small chest not that he had anything against small chest girls.

But why is this girl looking at him with a resentful expression.?

Did he do something to her or is it a love debt.

Maybe his predecessor cheated on her or left her taking advantage of her .

Sure enough Men are all Scumbag!!

Wtf is he saying!??

He is definitely a kind and honest person.

Furthermore he had received the complete memory of his predecessor and he was sure that he didn't know this girl.

As he touched his face he thought. 

 His unparalleled charming face shouldn't face such an expression and certainly not from a girl?

Then why ??

Seemingly perceiving his gaze the girl once again moved her eyes towards him 

Her eyes appeared sharper, darker, and lifeless, giving her the aura of a gloomy, cold, unapproachable, and unattainable beauty.

Though they stayed at his face of a few seconds before she moved them away again.

It seems that his otherwordly face can still charm such a beauty for a few seconds even now when he didn't show his handsome smile.

He would like to see her reaction after he takes meridian cleansing pill and increase his Charm to full.

Maybe then he would see what lies beneath this cold surface.

As it seems like he wasn't getting any answer from her now.

It's not like he cared about her expression either, he was just bored watching this ceremony and not like he could do anything else other than wasting time. So, its better to observe other people anyway.

Time passed as the welcome ceremony ended and he could hear sighs of relief from his surrounding.

After the ceremony the school was over for the day. Classes will resume from tomorrow onwards.

Student Council president announced again

Obviously that was unnecessary (but I added it anyway)

As he could see students walking towards their home .

 Some in pairs, Some in groups but most of them were alone.

It seems like he wasn't the only person who didn't make friends on the first day.

But oh well as he reached his house and opened the door a cute little kitten jumped into his arms as he hugged her and smiled.

It was still not a bad day.

6