Geir Røshjert
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“And so, ends the Saga of Geir Røshjert, He was many things, a loving father and husband of course, great friend too, reliable old brother, pioneer to our new age, a stranger to the many, but also a monster to some.” I took a slight breather. “But he is what I nicknamed him, Røshjert, he is the heart of every Eyklandian, every Arnesen, and us Dafydd, also your auntie Ástríð too!”

“Woah…” Dafydd let out his amazement from my story. “I mean… mother’s court teacher always tell me that he is just a meddling stranger… I never knew he was the reason for all of this!!!”

“Indeed Dafydd, it’s funny right, how thoughts and actions of kindness and caring leads to all of this!” Cara beside me took the opportunity, again, to teach him on good morals.

“Yeah… wow…” Still amazed, still awed at the story I gave to him. “But… what happen to the others? What happen to Karl the King over the Horizon? What happen to Eirikr the Iron King? What happen to Vali!! What happen to Geir’s family?”

“Well… as you have been taught, the Kingdom of Noreg is currently under your uncle Sigurdr control, He’s doing fine, though… I don’t quite know how long he could keep that crumbling kingdom together.”

“Ohh…” Dafydd wallowed slightly.

“But! The Kingdom that Karl made, Karlia, is prospering under his son, Mikkel, under a new capital that Geir made, Karlstadt!”

“Ohh!!” And Dafydd risen again.

“For his family though… well, I did meet with Vali when I was in King Karl’s court, we even study magic together.” I paused for a breath. “But… I don’t quite know what his mother and sister are up to.”

“Hmm…” Dafydd took silence on processing the information I gave to him.

“Well! We finished the story as per our agreement right?”

“Yeah…”

“So, sleep tight kiddo!”

“Alright… night, night papa! Night, night mama!” He gave a cute goodbye wave as me and Cara drifted back before closing his door. “Ohh wait!!! Papa! There’s something I wanted to ask.”

“Make it quick kiddo! You’ll need the rest for tomorrow’s journey!”

“Who is Áskell the Trickster? Mother’s court teacher always gave me his story whenever I ask for Geir’s story!”

“Ahh… him…” Hearing my old epithet gave me a bit of a nostalgic whiplash. “I’ll tell you everything about him in our journey!”

0