Marry?
710 7 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Yuki-sama, please excuse my rudeness, but I'll leave you with the clan head while I prepare dinner," Miya said with a smile.

Wait, you're leaving me alone with her? No way.

"I'm fine, but is it okay for you to prepare it personally?" I asked, trying not to trouble her. With this persona, I want to avoid being arrogant while maintaining courtesy.

"Nee-san... there's Hayama who can take care of it, you know?" Maya sounded startled.

"How can I do that? The person who saved 'my' little sister is finally here with us. Of course, I want to make sure everything is perfect." Miya's eyes closed in a curved smile.

Although that "my" sounded personal to me, it was to be expected, Is she a sis-con? That personality seems to have passed down to her daughter quite well.

"Oh~ If you say so, Nee-san can take this honor."

Maya made things more complicated.

I really don't want to be alone with this woman!

"Then, I'll excuse myself, Yuki-sama." Miya bowed slightly and left the room.

"..."

"Yuki-sama... can I ask you something?"

Maya looked at me, her fingers touching my shoulder with care.

"Yuki is fine."

"Can I call you Yuki-nii?"

Wait... that's too much for me.

But if I refuse, it'll seem like I'm bothered by something trivial like this.

"While it sounds nice, it might hurt your sister's feelings."

Maya smiled at me. "You're a good person, but Nee-san has always supported me even when people call me crazy~ So it's fine..."

Damn, well, whatever.

"If you like it, then I don't mind, Yotsuba-san."

"Please call me by my name." A hopeful smile crossed her face, her eyes sparkling.

"Maya."

She was taken aback slightly, blushing.

She looked away, maybe embarrassed? She had a cute side, but she was still a tyrant.

"Wh—?"

What is she doing!? She suddenly pushed me away and hugged my neck.

"Yuki-nii... you're so mean! leaving me like that. You even hid from me for years. I thought you were a woman, but you say you're not. Were you not interested in me even a little?"

This is dangerous! It's not like that, damn it! I used my magic to go back in time!

As she hugged me tightly, I started to feel her chest against me! If this continues, I'll start feeling good from someone who's my friend's mom and aunt!

"You're beautiful, Maya, but we didn't know each other to begin with. I was busy with my own things."

"Hehe~ I'll forgive you, Yuki-nii, since you said I'm beautiful. How about now? Do I still look pretty even though I'm old now?"

What would happen if you didn't forgive me?

Would you kill me? I mean, you're stunning, but I don't judge a book by its cover.

"Of course, you've grown into a fine woman. But is it okay to hug me like this? I heard you have kids." As I said that, she flinched a little.

"T-That's... I indeed have kids, and I had an ex-husband, but I'm still pure... so please don't leave me because of that..."

Whoa! She hugged me even tighter, but wait... then how did she bear a child?

Ah... in this fucked-up world, you can have kids in different ways.

I'm quite familiar with marriage contracts, but it's actually pretty damn funny how things have gone completely overboard.

"I understand. Maya, could you please let go of the hug now?" I inquired, a hint of amusement in my voice.

A chuckle escaped Maya as she responded to my request, releasing her embrace.

With that settled, we both returned to our seats.

"Speaking of my daughter, I also have an adorable niece," Maya brought up.

"That must bring you a lot of joy," I replied.

"Absolutely. And you know, my older sister shared something quite intriguing with me," Maya continued.

I raised an eyebrow at her words, sensing something peculiar in the air.

Curious, I waited in silence for her to elaborate.

Maya leaned in, her voice a soft whisper, her warm breath grazing my ear.

"Yuki-nii, if you were to ask me... I could offer you the choice between my daughter and my niece."

I fought to maintain my composure. The suggestion caught me off guard, and I was opposed to the idea, I knew I needed to remain collected and decline her to protect them both.

Before I could interject, Maya rose from her seat once again, her hand finding its way around my neck.

Her words came in a hushed tone, laden with a certain warmth, "But you know, I can't help but dislike the thought of someone taking you away from me... How about you take me... instead of her?"

Her proposal, while audacious, sent a jolt of surprise through me.

That idea felt... kinda lewd? Yeah.

Yet, I quickly shook my head in refusal.

"I'm sorry, but I can't comply. I don't share the same feelings."

Undeterred, Maya persisted, her determination evident. "Don't be too hasty in your decision. Given time, I'm confident I can make you feel differently..."

I could practically feel the grin in her voice as I endured the lingering hug.

Gotta be real, things were starting to get pretty darn weird.

I mean, was Maya seriously head over heels for me, or was there some sneaky agenda in play, maybe tied to my magic? She was showing signs that kinda screamed yandere, taking her obsession to a seriously freaky level. Props to my gut feelings for nudging me to act all chill before getting into this mess.

A knock on the door startled us both, breaking the tense atmosphere.

My heart raced a bit as I glimpsed Miya entering, accompanied by someone else...

The sudden of her arrival sent a wave of anxiety through me, causing my back to dampen with sweat.

---

"...Therefore, you'll marry him, Miyuki-san."

"I won't accept this!"

'For the first time, I screamed at my mother like that, leaving her shocked. But her face soon returned to calm again.'

Miyuki trembled with disappointment, thinking internally.

"Well... I'll consider this a rebellious phase since you're still just a high schooler no matter how perfect you seem."

Sitting in front of her, Miya remained calm.

Her objective was clear: ensure that Maya would never marry that man, no matter what.

With this plan, Miya aimed to make Yuki fall in love with Miyuki and marry her instead.

Once that happened, Maya would resent the man for not looking at her.

'With Maya's nature, she'll do everything to keep Yuki-sama by her side. And no matter how strong a man is, in the end... men are simple. Once he sees my daughter and senses an opportunity, he'll agree,' Miya chuckled at her cunning plan.

"But... how can this be?"

Miyuki was speechless.

She never expected to face something like this when she arrived in Kyoto. Her mother was matchmaking her to a middle-aged man to bring him into the Yotsuba.

Hearing about marriage shattered her heart into small pieces. Miyuki had always loved Tatsuya, no matter what. But the idea of marrying a middle-aged man was too much for her to bear.

"I-I understand... Oka-sama."

Miyuki bowed slightly, accepting her fate.

"Don't show that pitiful face when I introduce you to him, Miyuki-san."

"I'll do my best."

"Good. And don't be sad like that. If you become his future wife, you can easily become the future head. You want to secure a place for Tatsuya, don't you?"

Miya didn't hesitate to use Tatsuya to further her plan, knowing her daughter's desires.

A place for Tatsuya in this world, Miyuki thought.

Yet, she regretted coming here, recalling what Mei had told her. She envied Mei for being able to decide her own destiny, not forced into this important day. Miyuki pondered how she could muster the courage to change her fate and the fate of those she loved.

This was the worst day for her until her resolve shifted.

"I refuse."

Yuki said, his arms crossed.

Meanwhile, Miya hadn't anticipated this response. She thought her daughter's charms were irresistible, wondering how he could resist them.

"If Yuki-sama doesn't like her because she looks like a child, it's because Miyuki-san is still young. She will grow into a fine woman."

Miya reassured him, trying to convince Yuki that Miyuki would become a suitable partner.

"No offense, but I don't want a child dealing with 'adult problems'. Yotsuba-san, you don't need to push your children onto me like this."

Under his mask, Yuki's facial expression is slightly distorted.

Miya was clearly attempting to use her daughter to establish a favorable connection with him, even though he had just arrived. It would have been a different situation if they had discussed this matter privately, without involving the children.

Though internally frustrated, he managed to keep his composure... not really.

'Holy! I can't wrap my head around the fact that her mom would totally use her like that. That poor kid, seriously.' Haku cursed Miyuki's luck as he observed her visibly relieved expression.

"If you insist, Yuki-sama. But as her mother, I only want the best for my daughter. I believe you can take care of her well," Miya said, wearing an innocent smile.

Watching this interaction, Maya couldn't help but smile. She believed that Yuki was more into her and hadn't really noticed Miyuki much.

Her radiant smile seemed to blossom like a flower, filling the room with its warmth.

"Ah! I just remembered, where's Mei-san now? Miyuki-san, did you come here together from Tokyo?" Maya inquired as Miyuki was now present.

"About that, she didn't want to come," Miyuki replied, her tone conveying a lack of authority to make her attend.

"What a pain... Yuki-nii, you didn't mind, right?" Maya turned to Yuki, who simply nodded.

"Hm~ but where is she now?"

-gulp!

"...", Miyuki remained silent.

She was apprehensive that Haku might be connected to her eccentric aunt and feared that Haku would bear her aunt's fury if she discovered Mei was at Haku's residence.

'Darn it! I didn't expect her to ask.' Haku thought, feeling sympathy for Miyuki and himself.

He was aware that this question would come up given the circumstances.

"Hayama, do you know where she is?" Miya turned to the butler.

"Mei-sama is currently staying in Yuki Haku's house," the butler informed them.

"What? How naive of her to stay in a man's house," Miya expressed her disbelief.

"That girl is staying at his house? Has this been going on for a long time?" Maya tilted her head, gently touching her cheek.

'Fuccck!' The owner of that house silently cursed as the situation took an unexpected turn.

"Maybe I should visit him as well. How about you come with me, Yuki-nii?" Maya suggested to Yuki with anticipation.

"I'm busy, and as I mentioned... I don't think children should be involved in adult problems," Yuki calmly stated.

"Of course, I'll follow your decision, Yuki-nii," Maya responded earnestly, her determination evident.

'This should help me avoid this dangerous situation,' he thought with an internal sigh of relief.

"Since dinner is ready, how about we eat, Yuki-nii?" Maya playfully tugged at Yuki's Hakama with her fingertips.

"Sorry for the inconvenience."

"Oh my~ there's no need for apologies."

Maya chuckled, oblivious to the subtle crack in Miya's smile.

'Did Maya just call him Yuki-nii? What were they up to while I was gone? Tsk.' Miya cursed internally.

They moved to a different room, and upon entering, Haku noticed numerous individuals seated in rows on each side, resembling a Yakuza boss's chamber. He spotted a distinct area where the leader was seated, deducing the hierarchical arrangement.

"INTRODUCING THE HERO..., YUKI-SAMA!"

'I'm fuckin, exhausted,' Haku thought, shaking his head.

---

"Leaving so soon?" A tinge of sadness lingered in Maya's voice.

"Unfortunately, yes," Haku replied, turning to face Maya. He noticed several important figures from the Yotsuba clan surrounding her.

"It's already this late. Can't you stay the night, Yuki-nii? How mean! I haven't even had a chance to see your face!" Maya pouted.

"I wish I could, but I'm afraid I can't. It's a pity, especially since it's been a while since my last vacation. This would indeed be a good place to rest."

As they conversed, someone interrupted with newfound courage.

"Excuse me, Yuki-sama."

Haku looked at the man who was bowing respectfully. Maya's gaze, however, remained fixed on the man, her eyes empty, as if to say, 'How dare you interrupt us?'

In truth, Maya was seizing every opportunity to interact with Haku during this time, as no one else dared to intrude on their conversation except Miya.

"My apologies for the interruption, Yuki-sama. I'm Kuroba Mitsugu, the father of Kuroba Ayako," the man introduced himself, still bowing.

"Ah, the father of that girl. You have a lovely daughter, Kuroba-san."

"Thank you, sir. May I inquire about Ayako's condition? I'm quite worried about her."

Haku's expression behind his mask seemed to convey, 'I almost forgot about her, and this twin hasn't even mentioned her either.'

"I was just about to mention her before, but you, as a father, are quicker than me," Haku replied, giving the appearance of a compliment, though shamelessly lying about it.

"Thank you, sir!"

Haku turned to his side and used [Sukunahikona] to retrieve Ayako from the timeless dimension of [Daikokuten]. Within moments, the [Life Cradle] containing Ayako appeared.

Haku made a small oversight, however, as the [Life Cradle], resembling a high-tech coffin, led to a significant misunderstanding among the Yotsuba members. Murmurs spread through the group, but Haku paid no heed, focused solely on Ayako's well-being.

The father's concern overwhelmed him, and he rushed to the 'coffin', while Haku belatedly realized the potential confusion caused by it.

Just as Haku was on the brink of clarifying the situation, an [Air Blade] came hurtling his way, brimming with an intent to kill. He could feel it, emanating from a figure that seemed like a boy but carried an unexpected air of femininity.

[Sukunahikona]

Haku effortlessly nullified the spell, diminishing its potency to nothingness.

"I... I'll kill you!"

Fumiya's fury erupted at the sight of the 'coffin,' his eyes transforming into a bloodshot, fiery gaze.

Yet, before he could react, Haku vanished from his line of sight. Simultaneously, another ominous threat registered in Fumiya's senses, reminiscent of his encounter with a certain knight.

A primal growl sliced through the air, accompanied by the swift approach of a colossal form toward Fumiya. Its eyes gleamed with deadly resolve, its mouth agape and poised to bite his head.

-Boom!

Haku materialized behind Fumiya in an instant, landing a powerful kick on the looming figure. The impact reverberated like thunder, the collision shattering the wall into fragments.

"W-What in the world...?" A murmur of fear swept through the bystanders.

Fumiya, bewildered by the sudden twist of events, stood paralyzed, fixated on the enigmatic being before him.

As the moonlight emerged, dispersing the clouds, the figure took shape—a towering wolf with black fur and intense purple eyes. Its size rivaled that of a truck.

Maya stood in astonishment, her eyes shimmering as the moonlight bathed the scene in a surreal glow. "Wait," she commanded, signaling everyone to withhold their actions against the creature.

-Fwosh!

The massive wolf lunged again, aimed straight at Haku.

The spectators anticipated a fierce clash, but the wolf's approach transformed dramatically. It leaped towards Haku, embracing him like a devoted dog reuniting with its cherished master, showering him with affectionate licks. Haku chuckled, basking in the wolf's exuberance, his hand caressing its velvety fur.

-Lick! -Lick! -Lick!

"Ha, that tickles! Alright, Delta, that's enough."

Confusion and incredulity played across the faces of all who bore witness to the surreal display.

-Thud! -Thud!

Two more silhouettes landed with force nearby, the impact resonating with a distinct crack. Two knights, exuding an aura of danger, arrived on the scene.

A Knight, draped in a cape and red-like hair flowing out from the back of the helmet, knelt with a respectful bow. The other, characterized by a lengthy tasset, mirrored the gesture.

"We extend our greetings to our liege," they intoned in unison.

Well, for those of you who were hoping for something perverted, sorry to disappoint. I've pretty much pushed this as far as I can, even though I'm aware it might not be top-notch.

27