INTERLUDE 17: I AM CRAZY? NO I AM IN LOVE.
3.5k 9 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those events happened during the event of Momo giving her virginity to Kuroha.

On a deserted alley, three silhouettes could be seen slowly advancing. Technically speaking they had absolutely nothing to do with each other. One looked like an old man, one a barmaid and another looked like a tough man. Such a disparity in appearance showed that they weren't even from the same family.

But, anyone with a better attention to details would perceive that the rhythm of their steps and the way they walked were basically the same. This created a rather eerie sight. Even more so when seeing a rather tough and muscular man, blushing while skipping. Anyone who saw this would simply take a step aside without asking questions.

Finally, after a while, they finally reached what looked like their destination. It was a dilapidated bar. Nothing particularly fancy one like any other in the bad part of the city. But, those three knew that it wasn't so. The moment they reached the bar. Their demeanor immediately changed. As if a switch was flipped inside them. 

The old man hunched a little and gained an air of one having lived a long life full of vicissitudes.

The barmaid too changed into a frivolous pair and shortened her skirt before beginning to chew on a gum. 

The huge man stopped blushing and gained a fierce expression and a baleful air. 

If before it was eerie, now it was downright scary. Those three would have without a doubt won an award as the best team of actors ever;

They took different directions. The old man went toward the wall and took out a bottle seemingly full of alcohol before slumping like a drunk man. The barmaid winked and entered the bar from behind. Finally, the tough man cracked his neck before entering the bar. 

 

----

Generally, in fantasy novels, people generally went to taverns to get information. It seemed like a silly thing to do, but the truth was that it was really one of the best ways to gather information and hearsay. Even if those informations couldn't be verified, they still helped a great deal.

The tough man entered the bar from the front entrance. While he was doing so, he would fist bump with some men, glare at others or slap the butt of some barmaid who would simply laugh before winking at him.

This bar was basically a criminal den. Drugs, sex, and heavy metal were the main themes. The music was so loud that it was a wonder their eardrum didn't burst. From time to time, one could see some men laughing wickedly while dragging a barmaid or simply girls who were dancing.

The tough man showed no discomfort at this. Rather he even whistled sometimes and showed lecherous eyes. Finally, after a while, he reached a place, clearly reserved for VIPs. In front of it, a podium where strippers tease showing and moving their voluptuous or lithe body could be seen.

"OH!! Look who is here Scorpion. It has been a few days since we saw each other. How were you?" 

The tough man named scorpion didn't even hesitate as he turned and faced the one talking to him. 

"Spider? Man, I don't tell you. I feel like I was near death." While saying this he walked close to the spider and murmured to his ear. "I managed to escape from the massacre of Saitama."

"Oh!!?"

The man named Spider narrowed his eyes before looking left and right.

"Come with me."

They entered a secret room where they began to discuss what happened that day.

---

While the tough man, the barmaid who followed him could be seen discussing with the other girls about how scary that day was and how awesome Devil was.

---

The old man entered the bar before reaching a part of it before discussing with the other drunkards about how he nearly shitted his pants that day and how the guy who began this incident was a bastard and how he wished he could find him and punch him in the gut.

A few hours later, the three walked out of the bar at different times and went in different ways. Their actions never garnered any attention. After all, this was happening everywhere. The massacre was still a subject vividly debated by many.

---

Later in what looked like a rather old apartment, this time four people could be seen. 

The group was composed of the initial trio as well as another one wearing a bag on his head. The man turned to face the three people in front of him.

"Seeing this is as creepy as always. NO, IT'S CUTE."

"Haha. You're funny as always."

The three others laughed at the same time and in the same way. They stopped, then looked at each other before once again laughing hard. After a while, the old man simply wiped a tear from a corner of his eyes before saying,

"Still your quirk is very powerful. When added to mine it became monstrous. Too bad you don't want to use it to full potential."

Twice simply lowered his head without answering. Seeing this, the smile on the face of those three simply vanished as the atmosphere darkened a little. They sighed a little while thinking about that man with a sack over his head.

Bubaigawara Jin, known as Twice. His quirk could be called the most powerful ever known. If all the conditions were reunited, then he would simply be unstoppable. Taking down a country wouldn't be impossible.

His quirk was called [DOUBLE]. Jin's Quirk grants him the ability to create an exact duplicate of anything, living or not. In order to duplicate something, he needs to know the exact measurements and characteristics. He is limited to only two duplications at a time. The clones or duplicate won't disappear and they need to take a moderate degree of damage before they disintegrate into a mud-like substance.

Simply said that like this quirk seemed awesome but not that powerful. But here was the thing. 

He could also double himself. 

His double would also have the same power as him and the ability to double themselves.

Potentially speaking, he could create an entire army of clones in a very short time. What's more, these clones could also create clones of other peoples.

If by example Twice could understand someone like All Might or Kuroha, he could create an entire army composed of hundreds or even thousands of All Might. Just thinking of such sight sends shivers through her spine. This quirk was simply too cheated. If it was a game she would complain to the GM and call Hax. 

Still, this quirk wasn't without drawbacks or limits. Firstly he needed a deep understanding of the personality of those he copied if he wished to clone a person. Also, the duplicates were not as durable as the original; the second duplicate being even less durable than the first.

Finally and perhaps more importantly, he had no control over the clones he makes because they have their own autonomy. As such, if he by example cloned an enemy, said clone could try to kill him. Another example, if Twice cloned Himiko, he couldn't use it to harm Kuroha for example. Since Himiko would never do it. But such flimsy limitations were inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

Sadly, or perhaps thankfully, because of an incident, Jin refused to clone himself. Making plans for an army was pointless for the time being. 

"So, Himiko-chan do you plan to stay in those forms?"

Twice asked as he raised his head.

"Oh, I nearly forgot."

The moment she said so, slime-like substance began to cover the three before finally, their form began to wriggle and take a shorter form. Finally, Himiko wearing the uniform of Shiketsu could be seen. Rather, three Himiko could be seen.

"Sigh. Being a good guy is so hard. Finding three people who fitted Kuroha criteria for being killed wasn't easy. What more, their blood was so disgusting. I feel like barfing while drinking it. Still thanks to that I got three useful identities."

This situation was a result of the combination of Twice and Himiko quirk. Twice created two clones of Himiko and Himiko used the blood of some people she killed before infiltrating different den of crime and getting information about The massacre of Saitama. 

Jin fidgeted a little. He remembered how this girl tortured a batch of different people in order to get information about their habits and way of acting. Those guys might have been heinous criminals, but still. 

He didn't know what was scarier. The fact that a high school girl could torture so many people with a smile on her face while singing? The fact that she could play so many different personalities without a problem? Or the fact that she was seemingly doing all that for love? 

After hesitating a little, he decided to ask.

"Himiko-Chan, why are you doing all that?"

Himiko tilted her head. As if he asked a question so stupid it made no sense

"Why? For Kuroha of course."

"No, I understand. But why?"

Jin saw many scary things in his shitty life

"Oh...I see. Hum… You see, Kuroha is weird sometimes. Even though he doesn't care about most people, he is the kind that easily gets riled up and becomes unhappy when someone does some things he doesn't like..."

But, as he saw the light slowly vanish from her eyes,

"That guy, Shigaraki is someone who made Kuroha unhappy..."

As well as her beautiful smile, while saying such vicious things

"As such he must die."

He nearly pissed his pants and began to pray for the soul of this guy named Shigaraki.

"Don't you think so too?"

Twice hurriedly nodded. Even the voice in his head didn't dare to say the opposite as it has always done. After all, there was a difference between being crazy and being suicidal.

---

After leaving Twice house, Himiko could be seen laughing and humming as she walked,

(Now that I have that information, I should meet Kuroha tomorrow night and give them to him.)

She couldn't help but blush as she thought about Kuroha's happy face while he praised her.

(Perhaps I will be able to ask for a reward? After all, I worked hard, didn't I?) 

She smiled widely as an idea entered her head and she began to blush even more,

(Should I ask for it? It would be so romantic. Fufufu. Perhaps I will even be able to use all I learned on the net since it will be our first time.)

https://www.patreon.com/RedLaw ---->

P.A.T.R.E.O.N link

https://discord.gg/se7eFBE

My email for PayPal: [email protected]

88