SORRY. APRIL FUCKED MY MIND
3.1k 6 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
CHOICES ABOUT INTERLUDE
  • 1) One about the Hiragi and the Yaoyorozu Votes: 45 16.5%
  • 2) One about Mirko and Milienia Votes: 83 30.5%
  • 3) One about Tomura and Sumeragi the crazy maid Votes: 22 8.1%
  • 4) One about Suzuka and Momo Votes: 44 16.2%
  • 5) One about Nighteye and All Might. Votes: 78 28.7%
Total voters: 272

Lol so like I was thinking about what kind of chapters prank I should made for today that by the time I understood I didn't even know what I should write today. I was like WTF? No inspiration? No idea? So I decided to simply sleep today. Yep I am a lazy ass. Bu as always I will make it up to you during this week. 

But don't worry. For I will never miss an occasion to make a prank. I will make one great but I won't tell you when.

Anyway. Since I don't have a chapter I decided to make another pool just for the laugh.

See one of the patreon tier. 7$ or 10$ have the right to ask for a specific interlude one time each month. Sadly no one subscribed on this tier *Cry*

Also thanks to my current three patreon. Your support warm my heart. I don't know if you want to be named as such I won't.

Anyway as I was saying. I will make a pool for an interlude. 

1)One about the Hiragi and the Yaoyorozu

2)One about Mirko and Milienia

3)One about Tomura and Sumeragi the crazy maid

4)One about Suzuka and Momo

5)Finally one about Nighteye and All Might.

As always I will put them in the comments section. Don't forget to become a patreon. It's a new month. Help support the author.

49