No chapter today and an announcement.
2.9k 15 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

OK here the situation. No chapter today. I will pay back either on Saturday or Sunday as always or I could write two chapters tomorrow. 

Anyway as you guys all know, MHA isn't finished. It's an ongoing Manga and it won't end any time soon. So I have wondered what I should do. 

Now here the things. MHA world will be divided into two parts. I won't give many details but part 2 will be set a few years after part 1. I am currently working on the outline of part 2 since it will be way more taxing. Thankfully, I never really followed the plot so it isn't that much of a problem for me. 

Now part one is close to an end. The current volume is called relationships and will be mainly focused on different relationships the mc have with the other characters. Not only his harem members 

But also his few friends and family. After this volume. The next one or the one after should mark the end of part 1. At the very least I already completed the outline. Only the number of chapters is unknown. 

Finally, I wanted to ask some questions about my Patre.on. I am wondering If my story is the problem or if perhaps the incentives I put on P.atreon aren't enough to acquire more? 

I am very happy with the few Pa.treon I have. But this isn't a question of money. Frankly, even if people only choose the lowest tier I wouldn't be bothered. It's simply that having only three Patr.eon after all this time while some story who debuted only 10 days ago already has more than 30 patreon was quite a hit to my confidence.

Across RRL, SH and Qidian, I have more than 10k collection. Even if not all of them aren't readers. I should at least have 3k true readers. So yeah.

Of course, I am not forcing you guys to become Patre.on. I understand that not everyone is in the financial position to do so. Even more so with the current situation.

I am just asking because the answer to this question can allow me to become better. If it's the story itself the problem you could tell me why it's so. If it's the bonus for different tiers that aren't good enough you could also tell me.

Anyway. Thank you guys for all your support. Your comments always make me happy. By the way. Stop threatening me with the FBI because of the last two chapters. THEY WILL NEVER CATCH ME!!!!! *jumping from the window and running away while laughing like a mad scientist*

49