CH 105: LOVE IS A POWERFUL MOTIVATION
2.8k 10 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kuroha mulled over all the information he just received. But frankly, it didn't matter that much to him. What did he have to care that other countries had people of equal power with All Might and his enemies? This changed his goal in no way. 

'Ruler or not. Once I am strong enough I will kill him' 

Still, he received good information. All For One as a powerful guard under him. If you added that bastard scientist who left a bomb for him it meant that it wouldn't just be a one versus one. 

'There's also the project Nomu.'

Even though Madness didn't answer him one didn't need to be a genius to understand that it was human experimentation. Depending on the result it was possible that All For One had a little army of powerful monsters. 

'Sigh. I need to think more carefully about that later.'

He turned back his attention to Temari and bowed a little his head, 

"Thank you, madame. This information really opened my eyes."

Temari simply smiled. "Don't worry. But now let's speak about why I brought this subject and why I mentioned Inari."

Kuroha nodded. It was nice to know about joker but in the first place, it wasn't an important subject. 

"The Yaoyorozu is an oddity between the nobles families. Other families treat their blood as gold and refuse marriage with outsiders while on the other hand the Yaoyorozu even allows outsiders to become Leader and impregnate people from the retainer family."

She paused before frowning 

"This stems from the ambition of the first patriarch. A man full of ambition. For him, simply having money wasn't enough. A huge amount of money without the necessary power to protect it will mean being nothing more than a fat lamb in the eyes of others."

She sighed 

"The first patriarch was Chinese. At this time quirk only recently appeared. He was one of the first quirk users. Imagine it. In a world with few people having power someone awoke the power to change the structure of any metal he touched. He could change junk metal into gold or silver. You can imagine his fate. He suffered years under imprisonment by the Chinese government and was only able to flee because of a turmoil."

Her eyes become vacant as if looking faraway, 

"Using his wits, he managed to flee from China and entered Japan. But since he did it illegally he easily fell under the control of the Yakuza, once again treating him as a money-making machine. It was only in his later years that he rose high enough in the rank and killed the leader of the Yakuza before becoming the leader of those who tormented him."

Kuroha was astounded. This was truly an epic story. Worthy of an Oscar. 

"During his years of climbing the stairs. He made a friend. Hiragi Ken. The man became his right hand and best friend. Hiragi Ken swore that his family would always be faithful to the Yaoyorozu while Yaoyorozu Shidou swore that the Hiragi family would always be the closest one to them."

She paused and took a sip of her tea before continuing, 

"In those times where more and more quirks were awakening the law became more disorderly but quirks were still rare. As such. Yaoyorozu Shidou married many women. Not because he was full of lust. But he rather because he wanted to increase the chances of one of his children obtaining the quirk. He also made it so some of his children entered in a relationship with Hiragi Ken daughters creating the current tradition."

"The Joker system was established when he was really really old. The first official Joker being the Jade Emperor and Queen Elizabeth. At that time, Yaoyorozu Shidou was already very old and very tired. But he was also very rich and influential. Still, he never forgot the humiliation and suffering of his younger years. As such he made a wish. He said <<No matter what the Yaoyorozu must have a Joker>>. Those words were his last wish."

"Since then, the Yaoyorozu never stopped bringing powerful blood in our midst. The Hiragi did the same. Over the years we managed to bring being pretty powerful, but never one powerful enough. At least that was the case until this generation."

Kuroha could understand where she was going 

"Inari and her son."

"Exactly. Inari son, Kurama Gin inherited the quirk of his mother. This means that even if he never reached the power level necessary, the chances of his children being able to do so are extremely high. What more since her mother is already a joker, a ruler to boot joining the Gin with our family would bring us endless profits."

Kuroha simply waited for her to continue. He knew that for a family as large, only profit could make them move. Feeling of love and so on were simply bullshit. But, all that didn't matter to him. The moment she said that it's impossible for him and Momo to be together he wouldn't complain but the same day he would kidnap Momo and bring her to Milienia. He didn't know how strong Milienia was, but he doubted many people wanted to mess with her. 

Temari did not miss the sharp glint flashing in his eyes. She was a little amused but at the same time reassured. This reaction showed that he really cared about Momo and was ready to face all obstacles for her. This allowed her to settle down her worries 

"Kuroha. I will be honest. If you were just an ordinary or average boy. Right now I would threaten you to give up on Momo. But thankfully, you aren't. Even though All Might is weakened he was still a joker. His influence is no joke. But more importantly, your quirk gives you the potential to reach the level of a ruler. No, not just potential. We are basically sure that you'll become one."

Kuroha stopped planning how to kidnap Momo when he heard this. One of the most uncertain things was the future. Simply having a powerful quirk did not mean that you'll become powerful. 

"What makes you so sure?" 

Temari let out a mysterious but didn't answer. She held out three fingers, 

"The current situation is so. The retainer decided to abstain from giving their opinion. They do not care who becomes the next leader as long as the one chosen has the necessary qualities. I and my husband are in your favor because our daughter loves you. Finally, the elders and the other members of the family are on Kurama's side."

She retracted her three fingers, 

"I do not doubt that you should be able to kidnap Momo if the need called for it. But think carefully. Do you think Momo would be happy? As such I ask you to simply prove your worth."

Kuroha red-eye bore on Temari as he asked simply, 

"How do I do it?" 

"Simple. Through fighting. It's an extremely barbarous and extremely stupid way of doing things, but I must say that they are generally useful."

Kuroha hearing hed simply took his teacup and gulped the rest of the tea in it before getting up. 

"Madam. You have been honest with me so I will be with you. I have no need to prove anything to you nor to those elders of yours. You see. Recently I developed a new ability. I can teleport anyone who has been marked by me no matter how far away I am from them."

He was lying. Since the day he teleported with Momo, he never tried again because of the warning Milienia gave him. Still, it was an undeniable truth that he teleported with Momo once and she should be aware of it. The best lie were those mixed with truth, 

"Momo is mine. She will always be. No one can separate me from her. No, only one person can, and it's Momo herself. Anyone else will be an enemy of mine. It does not matter how long it takes, but if it's necessary I will kill every last bit of those elders one after another. I have the means and the power to do so."

As he said this a crushing killing intent began to emanate from him, as if a beast was being awakened, unbeknownst to him, on his eyes began to take a slight golden hue, 

"I care for a few things in this world and I will never allow anyone to take them from me. Be it a joker or something else."

The golden hue began to spread and become more visible, at the same time, red lightning began to flicker around him and a blue helix began to surround his body and forming a circle around him. 

Kuroha didn't know why, but the more he thought about the possibility of some unknown bastard taking Momo, the more his blood began to boil in his body. 

Then *BANG* he suddenly felt as if something was released from his body. As if shackles that should have long destroyed finally ended doing so. 

*BOOM* 

The result wasn't just inward. The moment those shackles were released from his body, his immediate surroundings were immediately blown away as the helix circles and his own blood began to act without his own control. 

"MADAM!!" 

The maid that previously stood behind Temari immediately rushed in front of her and created a wide energy shield that completely covered them. 

Finally, when the dust settled, all could be seen around the room was pure destruction. 

While in the middle of it. Kuroha could be seen kneeling as sweat covered his face and he gasped repeatedly while trying to gather as much air as possible. For the first time in many years, Temari couldn't help but curse, 

"What the fuck just happened?"

(AN: AHHHH SUPER SAYAN !!!!!!! Lol. Alternative title: YOU ARE COURTING DEATH!!!!)

Nothing better than a woman to induce a power up. Don't you think so? At least better than some breakthrough in the midst of a battle.

Anyway its always feel good to use things most readers most likely forgot. The red lightning and the blue helix thing happened during Kuroha rescue. The lock was mentioned when he learned about All Might wound. Shame on those who didn't understand for the the golden eye. Finally search wretched egg first appearance to see what the helix I mentioned look like.

76