INTERLUDE 19: MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS
3k 7 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While all this was happening, a girl was completely being panic-stricken.

Right now, in the Yaoyorozu family house, a beautiful big breasted brown-haired mature woman wearing a short brown turtleneck dress and a pair of glasses was looking at her daughter with a kind but wry smile.

The mother and daughter pair were currently in a rather spacious bedroom. The bed was basically invisible as it was entirely covered in clothes.

The reason for this smile was how frantic her daughter looked like,

“Please mother! Stop mocking me and help me.”

The one who was nearly in tears as she begged her help was none other than Hiragi Suzuka. The one she was talking to was, of course, her mother, Hiragi Sakura.

Sakura, hearing her daughter cry for help cutely tilted her head and said,

“Who was the one who said that a twenty year old girl, being happy about a date with a 16 year old guy was childish and that she would simply go wearing a shirt and jeans?... Humm...Who was it? Who said that they will only go to a Fast food restaurant and be done with it? I am pretty sure it’s one of us and it wasn’t me. Hehe~!”

Suzuka, took a shot to the heart as she kneeled. As she said, since the day Kuroha asked her for a date, she didn’t particularly care and even acted nonchalant about it. But, once she remembered that Kuroha would be the father of her child she got a shudder. 

---IMAGINATION---

A young girl was sitting on a much older Suzuka as she asked,

“Mother, how was the first date between you and father?”

Suzuka answered,

“I met your father when wearing simple jeans and a shirt and we ate a burger.”

“....Oh....”

------

‘Kyaaa!!! Just imagining that scene nearly made her suffer from a heart attack.’

She could already imagine the bewilderment and disappointment. Even more so if she compared that date with the first date between Kuroha and Momo.

Finally, she kneeled in a full Dogeza and said,

“Mother, please, I beseech you, impart me your wisdom.”

Sakura looked down on Suzuka before snorting and tilted her glasses as they reflected the light,

“Rise, Thou has finally learned the universal law of this world.The Mother is always right.”

“Of course!! I will never defy you ever again!!”

The two stared at each for a while before,

“Pfft!!”

“Hahah!!”

They immediately exploded in laughter. 

--

A few minutes later, they were seated on the sofa in the living room. A rather normal one with a low table and a TV.

Sakura was currently giving a lap pillow to her daughter as she caressed her hair,

“So, were you able to release a little of your stress?”

Suzuka didn’t answer but simply closed her eyes. She really loved her mother. She was a kind and gentle woman. A caring mother.

She understood that she didn’t feel well previously so she improvised this skit and Suzuka naturally followed. It always warmed her heart how connected she was to her mother.

All people lived with masks called personalities. This mask would change depending on who they were facing or what situation they were in.

There was no absolute evil in this world. This only existed in anime and Manga. In reality, even the evilest being had people or things he cared for. This was what made humans so interesting and so hard to understand.

Hiragi Suzuka was no exception to this rule. Usually, she was a calm and collected woman. One who, despite her young age was respected within her clan as a reliable leader and fighter. But, when she was with her mother, she reverted back to being a needy and spoiled little girl.

Sakura looked at her daughter before asking,

“If you really don’t want it, you could make use of your choice and give up on your position as the personal maid.”

Love didn’t simply sprout because one was outstanding, manly, and powerful. Anyone who believed that was someone who read too many harem stories and needed a reality check. Of course, having those qualities made the search for a spouse easier. But it was in no way sufficient.

Suzuka really found Kuroha rather attractive and she admitted that she was attracted by his overwhelming talent. But… This wasn’t enough for her to fall in love. At most, she had positive feelings about him.

Suzuka smiled before getting up,

“It’s alright, I won’t use it. If Kuroha-sama was a lecherous and devious man I would have backed out and given my all to separate him from Momo. But, he is a good man. I want to give it a chance. So, help me find beautiful clothes for tomorrow.”

---

While this was going on, on another part of the house, in one of the dining rooms, two people were seated prim and proper.

 

Those two people were Momo and her mother, Temari. The atmosphere between the two was rather calm as they ate their dinner.

Just as Momo took another bite and was about to swallow, Temari eyes glinted as she asked nonchalantly,

“So...How was your first time?”

“*Cough* *Cough* *Cough*”

Momo immediately began to choke on the meat, and hurriedly drank juice. It took a while, but once she calmed down, she looked resentfully at her mother as she let out an embarrassed sigh,

“*Sigh* Mother, stop your pranks.”

Temari ignored Momo this time. Because of her power, she didn’t get out most of the time. Acting as a virtuous wife every day was rather tiring. Being able to mess with her future son in law and her daughter was such a bliss. How could she stop?

“I must say, I am rather disappointed in how long you took to get him. You should have acted more like that girl Himiko.”

Momo was a little exasperated as she said,

“Do you think that kidnapping Kuroha is as easy as kidnapping father? If I could I would have tried it long ago.”

The maid standing on the side shuddered as she tucked her head in and did her all to forget the rather dangerous discussion.

The love story between Temari and Momo was a truly epic show. Initially, Temari who came from a rather rich family already had a fiancee. But the one she loved was Yaoyorozu Ryuken. Ryuken was also in love with her, but even the Yaoyorozu couldn’t intervene rashly in such a relationship.

Everyone thought that it would simply end like that. But, during an evening party, Temari did something really bold. She activated her power, made everyone powerless, and with the help of Ryuken's personal maid, they kidnapped him before fleeing.

The families searched madly for the three of them for four months with no result. It was clear that Temari had absolutely been planning this kidnapping for a long time. When they finally reappeared on the radar, the three families sadly found that she had a rather large bump on her stomach, clearly showing she was pregnant.

She did all that when she was 23 while Ryuken was 27. Now, at 39 years old, this story was still being whispered between young ladies. Temari was basically the idol of those young girls.

Nowadays, she acted like a prim and proper woman. But the truth was that she was a crazy wildcard. She just took her roles as the first lady very seriously and contained her urges to create Mayhem.

Temari, oblivious of all that was going on in her maid's mind simply continued to eat,

“All in all, it seems like it was a good call to make you take those pills. A few years back, having children young wasn’t a problem, but I'd rather that you wait till at least the age I got pregnant with you.”

“Mother~!”

“Tut! Young girl, listen to me. You need to be more aggressive, more seductive. I didn’t have your asset but look at me. Your father never has enough of me. As for you? Let me guess, I am sure you were completely still as Kuroha did all the Job right?”

As she said, she cast a resentful glance at Momo’s chest before looking at her own. If Momo didn’t come out from her own womb, she would wonder if they were truly mother and daughter. It was truly a blow to her self-esteem when your nearly sixteen year old daughter has far larger breasts than yours.

Momo simply blushed,

“Hehe! Bull’s eye it seems. *Sigh* What I am going to do with you. Ok, let's finish eating and follow me to my room. It’s time for me to show you what really supported the economy of Japan all those years. Hehe. I call it...learning material.”

That day, Momo was introduced to a whole new world. The true Japanese culture.

75