CH 116: …A WILD NIGHT (1)
4.3k 6 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Heheh. You don’t need to apologize.”

 

While still using him as her bed, she slid a hand down toward his hips.

 

“Do you think you can take responsibility for making me feel this way?”

 

“Eh!?”

 

Her fingers slipped inside his pants, tickled along his thigh, and pulled down his boxers.

 

Just as he was thinking that it tickled, she reached his most sensitive spot.

 

Her fingers were flexible and as delicate as if they were carved from marble, looking more like a work of art than a real hand. And yet those very fingers moved in a surprisingly nimble manner as they wrapped around his shaft.

 

“Or is my body not to your liking?”

 

“That’s not it.”

 

“I may have juuuust a little extra flesh around the hips, but I’m still pretty confident in my looks. Or am I not young anymore?”

 

“No, I really don’t mind that.”

 

Frankly, for everything was good as long as it was consensual and no one was manipulating or using the others.

 

Hearing this, a large grin formed on her face as she continued to move her hands.

 

Kuroha was a healthy, growing boy, so there was no way he would not react to the advances of such a beautiful woman. His penis began to fill with blood as she toyed with it and she could feel his pulse as it pressed up against her hand.

“Well, Kuroha-kun? Am I attractive?”

 

She laughed and looked confidently down on him. She never doubted her own beauty. It didn’t matter how powerful they were, there was no woman without a certain sense of vanity.

 

Her expression was hard to see with the moonlight shining in behind her, but it made her long eyelashes twinkle and made him feel all the more like he was being absorbed by her red eyes.

 

He did the best he could to nod with his head so restricted.

 

‘Of course, you are…’

 

He didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of saying it out loud. But he truly found her beautiful.

 

Her deep-looking brown skin was smooth and the moonlight reflected on her sweat made her look even more alluring. Her revealing clothing did not look at all obscene because the flowing lines from her bust to her waist were just too perfect.

 

Her stomach was thin and a little muscular and her butt was indeed a little big, but…

 

‘That plumpness is really sexy. And she smells so good.’

 

Strength filled the hand teasing his penis.

 

“C’mon, c’mon.”

 

Even if she was confident in her beauty, seeing the one she wanted, admiring her so much made her even more ecstatic.

 

“Ah…ahh.”

 

Kuroha couldn’t help but groan. As if tempting him, she wrapped her fingers around the shaft instead of just pressing down on it.

 

The throbbing at the base of his hips shook the reasonable part of his mind. He normally had enough inhibition to resist his desires, but this cheerful and kind young woman was using the entirety of her exotic body to seduce him. He was not enough of a stoic to reject these advances. He didn’t think even a monk could resist?

 

“Of course, I’ll just take you by force if you resist~!”

 

A somehow bewitching light filled her red eyes as she slid the piece of clothing covering her upper body.

 

His eyes opened wide when he saw that hidden flesh within arm’s reach. In fact, it was so close he did not even need to reach out.

A light bulb seemed to go off in her head and she brought his hand to her chest again. He gulped as he looked up at the perfect curves of that melon that was trembling ever-so-slightly. When she saw him breathing more heavily, the beautiful woman laughed lewdly and guided his hand to her other breast.

 

“Go ahead. Have your way with my tits.”

 

“…”

 

It did not take him long to grab that cup in his hand too.

“Nn~! C-c’mon, Kuroha-kun.”

 

Earlier she had retained the composure of an adult, but she too began to melt when he began roughly attacking her bust.

 

The great hills of her breasts were large enough to bulge out between his fingers as he squeezed and fondled them from below.

He continued his persistent attack, waited for her to moan, before pinching her nipples.

 

Those stiff points were darker colored like her skin. That made them look incredibly obscene, so he could not help but tease them. Not satisfied by only pinching them, he tickled her trembling areolae too. He also poked at the depressions at the very ends of the tip meant for lactation.

 

“Nn~!… S-stop that. Don’t tease my breasts.”

 

How could he stop now? His persistent petting made Mirko’s limbs twist around.

 

“Hyah! D-don’t tug on them like- ah! I mean it…”

 

“But your boobs are so sexy.”

 

He said with a small smile as he continued. She too grinned

 

“You’re such a naughty boy. Are you trying to make me bow to you?”

 

Heat had entirely filled her eyes, as such she intensified her movements. She had been touching it quite a bit already, but removing the boxers exposed his sweaty hips to the cool air, making him shudder.

She murmured, 

“Ah ha. You’re so damn cute. I want to tease you because you’re cute and teasing you makes you look even cuter. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to stop.”

 

She seemed to like their respective positions. He was lying on his back and she was leaning over him on all fours. She pressed her nose to the shirt over his chest.

 

“Nnn~! I love this smell. It makes me so horny.”

 

She was truly becoming crazy. Her quirk seemed to be working on overdrive as all her senses were sharpened. She forcefully tore his shirt and observed carefully his toned body.

 

His somewhat tanned skin gained a unique youthful scent when it was soaked in sweat. She could not get enough of breathing it in as she delightedly stroked his rod. 

 

‘We are so much alike. This is so immoral~!’

 

She decided to continue to tease him,

 

“It feels good, doesn’t it? You’re about to cum as I tease your cock, aren’t you?”

 

“Stop…stop. Wait, Mirko. Wait a second.”

 

He had been so absorbed in caressing her tits that he forgot that he was in a rather precarious situation,

 

“Why would I stop? You want me to tease you, don’t you?”

 

Her aggressive arousal seemed to be growing as she whispered even more strongly into his ear.

Her wild and beautiful face grinned as she felt the head swelling in her hand.

 

“Are you about to cum? C’mon, c’mon. Not yet. Let me see that cute look some more.”

 

She continued to move her hand faster and faster, until, finally,

 

“Kuh~!”

 

Semen filled her hand. She slowly retracted her hand from his boxer and began to admire the white semen, then slowly, she licked it. Her eyes immediately began hazy as a large grin slipped her face,

 

“This isn’t the end right?”

 

Kuroha took a deep breath before suddenly turning around. A large grin on his face,

 

“Of course it isn’t.”

 

 

A few minutes later, the two were entirely naked. Well, Kuroha was. Mirko though, still had her panty on her. Kuroha found this way more enticing.

 

This time though, their positions were different. Kuroha was seated on the bed, and Mirko was kneeling in front of him.

 

The seductively jiggling spheres were pressed together and were squashed longer in the vertical direction, a little bit of lotion already layered down on them.

 

The sweet softness and elasticity surrounded his sensitive penis. The gentle pleasure of that flesh transmitting a new kind of sensation.

 

It was something he had always wanted to try. He had to admit, while it wasn’t as pleasurable as sex itself, there was something about seeing a woman kneeling in front of him and service him that simply brought shivers down his spine.

 

“Can you move now?”

 

“Yes..”

 

Her cleavage enveloped the mushroom-like form and she moved her white breasts up and down.

 

‘Ah… Th-this is even better than I thought it’d be.’

 

He had wanted to test it at first, but he quickly began breathing heavily from the pleasure. This pleasure was different from the stickiness inside lips, the pressure inside a hand, or the all-encompassing feel of the vaginal flesh.

 

“…Ah…ah…”

 

He naturally arched his back and squeezed the sheets with the hands supporting him on the bed behind him. The rather expansive bedsprings creaked.

 

The sensation on the head was weak and nearly only a tickle, but as she moved her breasts up and down, that slight pleasure continued without end. Instead of leading directly to ejaculation, it seemed to permeate his entire body. He felt like his hips were slowly melting away.

 

But then he looked down at her.

 

“…”

 

Mirko was down on her knees and rolling her own large breasts around to pleasure his erection.

 

“Nn… Kuroha?”

 

He reached out and grabbed the defenseless pink points moving up and down before him and she let out a groan of surprise.

 

“Is something…the matter?”

 

“No, so continue.”

 

he rolled her areolae around as he gave her a command. She seemed to hesitate, but she finally nodded obediently and resumed bouncing her breasts. He had already remarked that her breast seemed to be one of her weak points. 

 

“…”

 

He wanted to tease her in the same way, so he began an even more indecent attack on those bouncing breasts.

 

Her nipples grew more sensitive the closer to the tip he got, but she was also weak at the border with the areolae at their base. Her ears, neck, nape, armpits, back, and sides were also sensitive. As he traced his fingers across her, her entire body shivered.

 

“N…nhh.”

 

When he stroked her hair, she breathed from her nose like a relaxed kitten. It was hard to see as the previous overbearing Mirko, but he had to say the two versions had their own charm.

 

When he obscenely stroked her areolae, he could see her whole body twitching. She also began pressing her breasts more strongly against his penis.

 

He could feel the rhythm of her breathing quicken as her breaths tickled his legs. She clearly wanted him to grope her bust until they lost their shape entirely.

 

Eliciting that indecent reaction gave Kuroha a slight sense of satisfaction. 

 

‘Yep, being on the receiving isn’t bad, but I truly only feel happy when I am the one who dominates.’

 

As he grew intoxicated on the sensation of soft feminine flesh, Mirko gave him an upturned glance and let clear saliva drip down from her mouth onto the head of his penis. A cheeky light seemingly dancing in her eyes.

 

After already cumming once, he reached that point again before long.

 

“Ahh~!... Mirko...I’m about to cum...”

 

Mirko answered his warning with a bewitching smile and wrapped her lips around the head of his penis as it poked out from between her breasts.

 

She was wordlessly telling him to cum inside her mouth.

 

“Ahh… Mirko, I’m cumming…”

 

He had never before experienced technique this superb and it brought him straight to heaven.

 

He released the lust that had been building up as he watched Mirko’s sexual show.

 

The fluid was thick and plentiful. The thick cum erupted pleasantly out, but it was unlike the feeling he was used.

 

With an obscene smile on her face, Mirko sucked at the tip of the throbbing flesh rod.

 

“You’re kidding!…”

 

Caught off guard, Kuroha gave a low grunt.

 

He had never experienced an ejaculation like this. It felt like his urethra was a straw and she was sucking the semen directly from his testicles.

 

‘Uuh, Mirko… If you do that…’

 

More than just a single ejaculation’s worth was sucked out. It felt like every last drop was drained from his balls. He almost felt like his soul was being sucked out.

 

“Nn, nn, nn…”

 

Mirko breathed from her nose as she slurped up the extract of the young boy and gulped it down like a tasty treat. She forced every last drop from his urethra.

 

“Ahh…”

 

Once the unprecedentedly intense ejaculation ended, Kuroha breathed an intoxicated sigh.

 

‘I’ve never felt anything so amazing…’

 

Even though she turned the table on him at the last moment, he still was very satisfied. But the horny woman was not going to let him stop here.

 

Even though he was still hard, she placed the entire thing in her mouth and worked at it inside there.

 

“W-wait… Mirko, ahhhh…”

 

He honestly did not want her to touch his penis so soon after cumming, but as the woman forcibly sucked at it, the seductive mood returned.

 

“Delicious…”

 

Her sensual smile sent a chill down his spine. Before he firmer his expression. 

 

85