CH 17: BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS (1)
9.9k 31 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SECOND YEAR OF MIDDLE SCHOOL, CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS:

Kuroha, now 13 years old, was facing the fight of his life. Sweat gathered on his brow. His muscles tightened and relaxed as he shifted in the best position possible. His mind was conjuring hundreds of scenarios in order to escape from the situation he found himself in. 

Fight or flee? He didn't know, even madness didn't speak in his mind. That how dangerous the situation was. One wrong step would mean his doom.

In front of him, two huge aurae seemed to clash, it was like the apocalypse. He turned his attention to seek help, but be it Minagata, Bubble girl, Centipeder or even Nighteyes, they simply acted like they saw nothing.

 It was as if they were telling him that he was on his own. Minagata was even letting a gleeful and silent laugh as he looked at him.

Kuroha gulped and took a step forward. But he almost immediately regretted it. The two aurae immediately locked on him. Now, he couldn't retreat he took a deep breath, let the smile he trained for a year in front his mirror and said,

"Himiko, Momo, what an agreeable surprise to see the two of you together?"

"Humph!!! " x 2

Yes, the two aurae of destruction were coming from those two young girls.

Frankly, he didn't understand why they hated each other so much. Their first meeting nearly ended in a bloodbath. 

Each time he asked someone, they would just look at him as if he was an idiot or tell him to die. 

Of course, he wasn't some dense protagonist. He knew that they liked him. What he didn't understand was why they fell in love with him. What more, aren't they too young to think about love? Girls were really precocious.

After sighing, he took their hands in his and looked at them in the eyes as he said,

"Girls, today is my anniversary. I would really be happy if you could put your difference aside today. Please."

The two girls immediately blushed hard. But, while Momo took out her hand in embarrassment, Himiko jumped in his arms with enough force to make him turn around in order to not fall.

Kuroha couldn't see this since his back now faced Momo, but Himiko was sticking her tongue out at Momo as she laughed silently. Momo held her fist in frustration since her shyness made her miss a chance. 

Of course, the moment Kuroha put her down, her expression immediately comes back to normal.

"Anyways, you girls are really beautiful today. It will be a day good to pass with you," added Kuroha with a smile.

He was serious as he said this. He didn't understand how they did it, but despite the obvious cold, the two of them still wore short skirts. Kuroha really felt respect for all the women in this world. 

Strangely, despite their differences, the two of them choose to wear the same uniform. It was the uniform of Santa Claus in the version designed for girls. The resemblances stopped here. 

The difference was mainly on their body shape. Despite being young, Momo already had impressive curves that were accented by her short plaque skirt and her shirt that showed a little bit of her cleavage. She would without a doubt make eyes turn toward her wherever she walked. 

Himiko, on the other hand, had a frilly skirt that seemed to fly at any move she did. Despite her lythe and short body, she was really a sight to behold. Her eyes and sharp teeth gave her a particularly cute appearance when she smiled(not the Crazy smile). Even more so when you added the hood she wore. 

The contrast between the short and cute Himiko with the Tall and sexy Momo was really a weapon of mass destruction. 

Minagata, who was watching all that marveled at how much a natural playboy Kuroha was while he made a constipated face.

His lines seemed like awfully outdated pickup lines, but the charms of those were that they always unexpectedly worked when used without falsehood.

Kuroha greatest power without a doubt was his thick face. He could say the corniest lines without even blushing a little bit or finding it embarrassing. The worst was that he said those lines without even trying to.

In school, people called him the prince. Girls loved him, and boys admired him. Minagata had only one sentence to say after seeing all that. Football, basket, baseball, even in his study. He was basically close to perfect in everything. 

"Raijuu should just explode," 

"What were you saying ?" Asked Kuroha with curiosity as he turned his head toward him,

"I said that Raijuu, should just explode," announced Minagata with pride.

He never needed to hide his jealousy of Kuroha. Why would he? Only a homosexual or a monk or hypocritical bastard could see Kuroha surrounded and adulated by so many people without being jealous. Good friends should openly show their Jealousy while still cheering for their friends. 

Thankfully, he was still awfully weak at games. He smiled when he thought of his discouraged face when he lost in a fighting game against an 8-year-old girl. 

"Oh", was all the response Kuroha gave. He heard this sentence so many times that he was used to it. What more, he felt absolutely no real negative feelings from his friends. So he knew that it was nothing more than amicable banter. Of course, if he knew what Minagata was thinking right now, he wouldn't be so indifferent towards it. 

The two girls, with Kuroha though, didn't think like that. They were just basking in happiness from his compliment when they heard this.

Once again, the difference in personality showed itself, while Momo began to lecture him about how wrong he was and rather how it should be pervert like him that should explode, Himiko was chock holding him down and making him unable to breathe.

Kuroha sweated hard, before hurriedly making Himiko let go and ask Momo to forgive Minagata. Everyone was laughing, but only Kuroha knew how close Minagata was close to death. 

Himiko was different from himself. When he wanted to kill, his killing intent was all over the place, pressuring his target. 

On the other hand, Himiko could smile and laugh with you while stabbing you repeatedly in the guts. It was only at her most crazy that she emanated killing intent.

Cough!!! Cough!!!

It was Nighteye who coughed, in order to make the situation calm itself. There no one here who dared to defy him.

After obtaining the calm that he wanted, Nighteye, who wore a new black suit stood up and said,

"Let's go, the party will begin soon."

---

They decided to use two cars. Kuroha, Momo, and Himiko entered one car with Nighteye as the driver, while Minagata, Bubble Girl and Centipeder used another car. 

Kuroha took the back seat with the two girls. You could say that he had a flower on each side. 

Momo was incredibly fidgety. She didn't pay attention when she changed in his home, but once seated, the skirt revealed a large part of her tight. It even rode high enough that a little of her panty could be seen. 

She was really embarrassed and regretted a little wearing such a shameless dress. 

Still, her regrets didn't last long when she saw how that Himiko seating closer to Kuroha and even put his arm between her breast. 

(How shameless!!!) 

She thought as she blushed. She really couldn't let her guard down around this vixen. She didn't hesitate and did the same things. Embarrassment be damned. Her mother always told her that a woman should stop at nothing to conquer a man. "Love is war" was her favorite line. 

Himiko, seeing Momo copy her, had to give her all to maintain her smile. She was really happy when Kuroha trusted her enough to present her a friend to his family. Of course, she lied about how they meet each other. 

At first, she thought that her love would be fulfilled, she just had to patiently wear down Kuroha defense before he feels heels over for her. But everything was ruined by this bitch. 

She eyed Momo's impressive bust and compared it to her own. She didn't think that a cow was already encroaching her territory.

How could this be possible? They were all Japanese right? How could a Japanese girl have such a body? It was defying the law of physics. True Japanese should have no more than a B size bust. 

If only she hadn't be caught by Kuroha when she tried to sneak and kill Momo, she wouldn't have such a big problem. 

Kuroha, who had his two arms sandwiched between two different pairs of breast didn't feel happy in the slightest. He was incredibly stressed right now. 

(Sigh, girls are really such a bother.) 

He couldn't understand love. What was love? He simply saved Momo one time when they were younger and he killed many people with Himiko. Could love really be birthed by such simple situations? Not that killing was simple but hey... 

He read many books about psychology and other such things in order to understand the things called love. 

The best explanation he had for the affection they had toward him was the suspension bridge effect. Most likely, in a few years, their love for him would disappear. So he didn't really pay attention to it. 

The tension was palpable in the car. Despite that, Nighteye silently chuckled as he hummed a Christmas song. He was very happy for Kuroha.

In his eyes, the more friends Kuroha had the better. Be it, girls or boys. Even now, it still wasn't enough. He wanted Kuroha to be happier. He wished to see Kuroha grow into a good man and a good hero. He wanted to hold his grand children in his arms. 

Sometimes, he was tempted to simply use his power and see Kuroha future. But he always held himself back. He didn't know how crazy he would become if Kuroha had a bad future.

Sometimes, knowing too much could also be a curse. He still had nightmares about All Might death. Thankfully, this year, he had found a promising intern.

He also decided that it was time, to tell the truth to Kuroha about All Might conditions. He didn't want Kuroha to inherit the burden that was to become the symbol of peace, but he wasn't hypocritical. If Kuroha still wanted revenge, having One for All would certainly help him.

The short ride continued like that for a while, it was a short and uneventful ride full of tension.

They stopped in front of a French restaurant. Today, Nighteye went all out and reserved the entire restaurant. Only friends would come today.

They were guided by to large and beautiful room.

Himiko and Momo weren't particularly impressed. After all, their families were well off and it wasn't the first time in such a place.

Minagata, on the other hand, had his mouth gaping open. His family wasn't poor. The insurance from the death of his father and brother as well as the pay from his paintings was enough to cover many things.

Still, they didn't live in luxury either. So it was really a first for him.

It didn't take long for those who were invited to arrive. They weren't many. Mainly consisting of Himiko and Momo parents, Mingata mother, some of Nighteye closest collaborators, some cops, Gran Torino, and finally... 

"I AM..."

(AN 1: Sorry for the late guys. I had too much work to do. Sorry if there too much typo. I will edit it later.) 

(AN 2: Another title for this story was "Raijuu should die". It is really painful to write about a popular mc when you broke up not long ago ?. Lol anyway, I hope you liked the chapter. I did a light time skip in order to introduce more characters as I said previously. You'll meet them soon.) 

(AN 3: ?Lately this story became too light-hearted. There not enough blood gushing. Seem like I need to write another dark chapter soon.)

194