CH 21: MIDNIGHT EXECUTION(2)
8.7k 37 170
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A few minutes earlier:

Two people, one man, and one woman were seated around a table in what looked like a restaurant. They were the only two present.

The woman was extremely beautiful. She was a slender and petite woman with long purple hair, purple eyes, and an hourglass figure. Time seemed to have no effect on her, as, despite her mannerism of an adult woman, she had the look and the charm of a young girl.

She wore a white robe that revealed some of her cleavages, she emanated a really alluring charm. Her look was completed by a cute pair of red-framed glasses.

The man, on the other hand, was completely different not only in appearance but also in attire. He had a hulking figure, clearly reaching about 200 centimeters. 

The man was large, bulky and extremely muscular with short, spiky blond hair and small black eyes. He had a large scar going across the left side of his face, his left eye replaced with a prosthetic one, and he had another, smaller scar on the right side of his forehead. 

His outfit consisted of a black, hooded cloak and a white hockey mask with multiple holes. Underneath this, he wears a red tank top, a dark jacket that hangs around his waist, dark-colored pants, and black knee-high boots. 

When looking at the two of them seated at the same table, it was like looking at the representation of the beauty and the beast. Sadly, sometimes the beauty could be even more vicious than the beast.

The man who was seated was a little tense, despite her appearance, he didn't dare to move carelessly or look down on her. The woman, on the other hand, was the definition of calmness and indifference.

She was cutting what seemed like a steak on her plate. The "steak" seemed to badly cooked though. No, it wasn't badly cooked, it was raw. The proof was that, the moment she cut it, blood began to slowly flow out from it. 

A normal woman would have been disgusted by such a sight, but when she saw this blood, a smile formed on her face. She cut a piece of it and put in slowly in her mouth as if it was the greatest delicacy. 

When he swallowed, an expression of ecstasy crossed her face for a few seconds. One would think that she had reached orgasm. Finally, after letting a hot sigh, she said,

"As I thought, Japanese meat is really more healthy and chewy. This land is really a paradise for a gourmet like me."

She used a napkin to clean her bloody mouth before taking a drink. The beverage in her glass looked like red wine, but clearly, it wasn't. She drunk it with as much relish as she had when eating the meat.

Meanwhile, the man was doing is all to hide an expression of disgust. He wasn't a good man, far from it. He loved killing and destroying everything in his way. But even for him, this was too much.

"My dear friend, I can see what you think. You don't need to hide your disgust. People like you could never understand the feeling of those with a quirk like mine."

He flinched a little before calming. He found her creepy but he didn't fear her. He steeled his gaze, ready to fight it out if she tried anything. In his eyes, she was a monster he could never underestimate.

The woman acted as if she didn't see this and continued.

"Do you know? Nature is unkind. It treats all things impartially. Humans eat the meat of other living beings, why couldn't humans themselves be eaten?"

The man was exasperated, he hated those who spouted excuses to justify their actions. That's why he said, 

"Binge eater, I don't care about your views of life. In my eyes the winner is right and the loser is wrong. Nothing more nothing less."

"Oooh! So I take that you were wrong since you lost your eye?", she added a little sarcastically. 

The man grinned, madness visible on his face. He didn't seem to mind the dig. He calmly traced the contour of his now missing eye. 

"I lost it in an honorable fight. No excuses will be given, nor are they needed. I fought with the intention to kill and my opponents had the intention to protect. There is no right or wrong. I won and lived, they lost and they died. The winner is justice, the loser is evil. It's as simple as that."

"Men...", said the big eater as she rolled her eyes in exasperation.

After that, she didn't speak to him anymore and finished her meal. She called lightly, 

"Server."

A young man wearing server clothes came in a hurry. His expression was pale and nauseous. His clothes and hands who should have been clean were drenched in blood. He was sweating and shivering as he waited for her instruction.

"I am very happy about your service. As I promised, I will not kill you."

Those words seemed to relieve the young man. His leg lost strength as he kneeled and began to sob. 

"Thanks... Thank you... Thank you..." 

Michelle got up and went out of the restaurant without looking at the boy. The man though looked at the young man with a faint indifference before getting up and putting his hand on his head.

The young man, feeling the rising pressure on his head tried to look up but was physically unable to do so. He began to scream and tried to escape. 

"PLEASE, PLEASE. YOU PROMISED ME, I KILLED THEM. I KILLED MY FRIENDS AND GAVE YOU THEIR FLESH. YOU PROMISED ME THAT YOU'LL LET LIVE THE ONE WHO SURVIVED."

The man smiled a little sadistically before saying,

"She was the only one to make such who promise. I never said anything of the sort." 

He relished in the despair that clouded the young man's face for a few seconds. Sadly, he had more important to do. 

Muscle tissue begins to grow on his arm. At the same time, he crushed the head of the pitiful young man before using a napkin to clean the blood and brain matter on his hand.

He also left the restaurant after killing the boy while humming a little song. Killing and destroying the hope that shined in the eyes of those weaklings always made him so happy. It was nothing out of the ordinary for him, just the usual.

The restaurant was now devoid of life. If anyone were to enter the kitchen though, they would see many corpses on the ground. Those corpses were the corpses of the restaurant staff. None of those corpses were complete. Some had a missing arm, others had missing eyes. It was a sight worthy of an Oscar-winning horror story. The expression of pain and betrayal on their faces clearly told a sad tale. The young man was the last one to die. 

------

"BASTARDS!!!!!"

Hina cursed, she was able to see everything that was happening in the restaurant. She had already remarked the death of most of the staff, but she thought that they would have at least managed to arrive there before the death of the last one.

Asa and Mujitsu looked at her but she didn't explain. She wasn't just the team scout. She was also the captain. She didn't need to alarm her teammates by giving them information that would only make them uselessly angry. As such, she only gave the necessary information. 

"Guys, the situation changed. There is a second target. Identity unknown. He possesses what looks like a strength-enhancing quirk. Asa, you'll fight with him. Brother will take on Michelle. I will support the two of you with my rifle if needed."

The other nodded. She could fight in the front line, but against people with physical enhancing quirk, it was better to avoid such a thing as much as possible. After all, despite her martial art, one hit from the targets could put her out of commission or outright kill her.

Their run continued for a few minutes before they finally come close to reaching their target.

When they were about one kilometer away from them, Hina suddenly stopped running while the other two continued. They tacitly understood what she wanted to do.

She looked around and saw that they were in what looked like a ghost street or more like a ghost town. It was pretty handy because she didn't want to involve innocent people. Bounty hunters like them couldn't afford much in collateral damage.

She spotted an abandoned building and decided to use it. Still, she couldn't help but let a sigh. Ideally, she would have never pounced on a target like that. 

She was the cautious type. She could observe her target for weeks before preparing the best plan possible and capture her target in one shot. Take this situation by example. This building wasn't in the best position for a snipping the two targets, but it was the best she could find right now.

Sadly, this target couldn't be allowed to continue roaming like that. She caused too much death on her wakes. As such, she had no time to plan and could only rely on their individual might.

She walked into the building and took the best 

position she could after reaching higher floors. The rifle in her hands was a modified model with enough firepower to pierce a tank. Sadly, the recoil was so strong that she could only use it one or two times without the risk of destroying her shoulder.

It wasn't the weapons she usually used, but using normal guns against quirk users with physical enhancements was stupidity incarnate. You never knew how high their survivability could be.

She took her position, aimed at the principal target, and began to wait. She wasn't a fan of justice, but anyone who slaughtered children should die, no question asked. 

That why she decided to become a bounty hunter rather than a hero. Heroes had the right to kill their target, but it would generally give them a very bad reputation and destroy their future. On the other hand, hunters like them could kill their targets as long as the bounty allowed it.

Everything was ready. It was time for the execution. 

(AN:  Kuroha will not have it easy during this arc, but he will come out of it stronger. For those who don't like seeing the mc in a difficult position, I'm sorry but it's must be done. Kuroha will be extremely OP, but as he is right now, he didn't even scratch the surface of what his powers could bring him. Anyone who knows Minato or Shiro knows strong they are and how far Kuroha is from their level. As such, he needs some beat down.  If I think that it's necessary, I could even kill people close to him. Most likely, I will not do it, but I rather give you a warning now to avoid problems in the future.)

170