CH 24: MIDNIGHT EXECUTION (5)
7.7k 27 172
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Michelle was surprised when she saw a kid appear out of nowhere. She was even more surprised when he got up like nothing happened with two swords that seemed to be made out of blood. Her eyes were practically glowing as she began to droll. She could feel it in her bone. This child was the absolute dish. She needed him. 

Her quirk, GHOUL, functioned in a simple way. Quality and quantity. When she ate something, she would receive a random permanent boost in strength. The more she ate, the higher the quality of what she ate, the better the boost will be. 

The child in front of her was like a five star dish full of nutrition. Eating him would be equal to eating more than hundreds of people. She pinched her thigh in order to calm herself.

 Now wasn't the time. She would observe the situation a little before interfering. Muscular could become irritating when he was refused a good fight.

But no matter what, she had to get this child.

---

Junketsu was angry, but he wasn't stupid. He could easily flee right now, but he didn't want to. Not because of some Bullshit heroic feeling of duty, but simply because he wanted to fight. No, he needed to fight. He needed to understand exactly how strong he has was and how far he was from the peak.

All those thoughts passed in his head in a flash. Whenever he entered in a fight, his focus would always become extremely sharp. Sadly, it wasn't enough to correctly use all his power.

Asa was in a relatively bad situation, but by exploiting the momentary distraction from Muscular, he freed himself.

Cough!!! Cough!!!

Blood flowed from his lip, but he didn't back down. If he missed his chance, there no telling when they would ever hope to eradicate a criminal like that. Still, he had something extremely important to say, 

"Please, little guy, you should flee from here. You're in danger."

Junketsu looked at the blonde man in wonder. In his heart, he was a little surprised. So, there were other heroes with All Might way of thinking? He begins to smile under his mask. His impression of the man suddenly increased.

Some might wonder why he wasn't angry despite being looked down upon by a perfect stranger. Shouldn't he become angry and show his awesome might in ordure to bitch slap his face and amaze the crowd? 

Junketsu would answer that," Why the fuck do you get angry at a stranger who looks down on you? Do you think that you're a god whose awesomeness is so high that everyone must bow before you without even seeing your skills?"

Junketsu shook his head in a hurry. Those novels Minagata gave him were really bad for his IQ. Recently, he always tried different restaurants to see if he could meet an arrogant young master. Sentence like "Do you court death?", "There no medicine for regret", "I was blind and couldn't see Mt Tai" were always swimming in his mind.

Junketsu, immersed in his fantasy, didn't bother answering the blonde guy and began to sprint at half speed towards muscular. He may feel a little respect for this man, but that was all.

Asa was surprised, but he couldn't intervene right now. He needed a little more time. He hoped that this child knew what he was doing. 

Muscular let a deep sneer when he saw the boy rushing towards him. He suddenly jumped, easily reaching more than four meters high in an instant, before directing his fall towards the boy.

 The resulting shock was like a bomb going off. A deep crater formed where Muscular landed. 

"HEY HEY HEY, KID WHERE ARE YOU?!!!"

A laugh of excitement comes out from the crater as debris began to land. Once the dust was dispersed, Muscular could be seen there. Though, he was alone.

"Too shallow. tch!!!"

This voice was coming out from behind him. By the time Muscular turned, he felt a sharp pain, as a part of the fiber muscles on his body were cut apart. 

Sadly, those swords could only cut a few centimeters before being stopped. A maniacal grin appeared on his face. He swung his arm, but all he hit was air. The boy had once again disappeared.

"THIS IS GREAT! IT'S WHAT I WANTED! THIS IS SO FUN."

The following few minutes of the fight were like a cat and mouse games. Kuroha was fast, extremely fast. His reflexes, weapon, and quirk were enough for him to stand proud at the peak of his generation. But that was it. 

After a few exchanges, they stopped. Muscular still in his crater with his smile, while Kuroha stood a little far from him, his breath was rough, his vision blurry, his stamina nearly depleted. He was in a bad situation. 

Muscular began to walk slowly out of the crater.

"You're a pretty fast little mouse. But not nearly strong enough!!"

Kuroha let out a scowl. It was frustrating, but it was true. Muscular continued

"My nickname his Muscular. My quirk lets me power-up my muscles! I increase my speed and strength by increasing the amount of fibers muscle so much they can't be contained by my skin!"

"So what? Why do villains always do monologue during a fight?"

The grin on Muscular face stretched so much that it looks like it would split his face.

"Why you ask? BECAUSE IT'S FEEL GOOD TO BRAG!!!"

That scream was followed by an immediate increase in the fiber muscle around his body. Junketsu did a mistake. This wasn't a monologue, but rather a faint from Muscular to come as close as possible. This was the difference in experience between them.

"PLAYTIME OVER!!! GOTCHA!!!"

A moment of inattention was all it took. The number of calculations necessary for space manipulation was so high that it was basically impossible to understand. 

He used it too much time in one go, resulting in a decrease in his reaction time. Kuroha didn't teleport fast enough and was ruthlessly punched on the ground. 

"You'll kill me? YOU? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!! HORA! HORA! HORA! HORA!!!!"

What followed was a beat-down of epic proportion. Punch after punch followed without end. At first, his body could take it, but soon,

Crack!!!

The weak sound of something breaking could be heard.

Crack!!! crack!! crack!!!

This was followed by many such sounds. Muscular was about to give the last hit on the head of the child, but suddenly, he took a step back.

BOOM!!!

A bullet passed by where he previously was. He immediately began to run as he was taking cover. It was the right call to make since,

BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!

Three gunshots immediately followed the first one. One missed, One grazed his left leg, the last one pierced his right arm but was stopped by a large number of fiber muscles.

----

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Hina was extremely frustrated. Had it been anyone a little older, she would have simply watched without interfering. But not a child. There's no way she would let a child die on her watch once again. She spoke with a rushed voice,

"Brother, target change. Concentrate on that bastard and don't let him come close to the child."

"What about the bounty?", this was her brother's voice.

She  screamed,

"FUCK THE BOUNTY!!! NOW SHE ISN'T THE PRIORITY.", she continued

"Asa go save that child. But do it gently. We don't know how many fractures he has."

"Roger."

"Understood."

She didn't care about their answer. She did a quick reload and begin to shot once again. She couldn't kill him, but she wouldn't let him have it easy. Her shoots were slowly but surely driving him towards where Mujitsu was hidden.

In her heart, she understood that she did something foolish. If she and her brother used this moment to target Michelle, the success chance would be close to absolute. But she rather has to beg those bastards higher up for more reinforcement than to let that child die.

-----

Mujitsu sighed. He was different from his sister, despite his name, he was far from representing some innocent justice. He didn't care about the life and death of a child who bites more than he could chew. 

His sister made the wrong decision. But that was her choice. He simply had to support her and clean up behind her. 

(That's was how a big brother should act.)

He thought as he closed his eyes, took a deep breath and put a hand around the handle of a sword that was sheathed on his that sheathed was on his hip.

 He slowly took a stance. It was a drawing stance.

The moment Muscular come close enough, he suddenly opened his eyes... They were Blood red. 

The world around him lost most of its color and become composed of only three. Black, white and red. The red color took the form of lines of different lengths and thicknesses that were covered everything around him. It was his quirk. Eyes of Balor. The eyes that brought death and destruction. 

  

His hand tightened around the sword. Veins began to bulge around his arm, and,

"First style: FLASH!!"

He drew it at an impossible speed and swung three times. Those swings traced three of the red lines on the wall before he sheathed the sword once again.

If someone could follow those swing, they would see that the sword was entirely made out of wood. Despite this, the wall in front of him was completely cut apart. 

----

Muscular was stunned as he saw the wall behind him being cut apart like tofu. He became a little wary. He was a battle maniac, not suicidal. 

When the dust settled, he saw blood-red eyes staring fixedly at him. Those eyes were dead. It was like the man wasn't even looking at him. That, more than anything, Pissed him so much that he decided to throw caution to the wind and pounced on that bastard.

Even as he did this, he could clearly hear those words

"Foolish."

At this moment, this instant, all his instinct screamed to him to flee. But it was already too... Late? 

"Oi!!! you bastard. Don't touch him. He is mine."

A child suddenly appeared between him and the man. It was only then that he saw a sword just in front of his eyes. This sword though had been stopped by the hand a the masked child. 

Muscular felt another chill on his back as he looked at the said child. His mask had been partially torn, showing a part of his upper face. Once again, blood-red eyes were staring at him. But this time, it wasn't a dead-looking stare, but one filled with...Madness.

172