INTERLUDE 2: CHRISTMAS/LOVE
8.3k 16 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Those events happened Christmas Night(BIRTHDAY/CHRISTMAS) :

After All Might entered the room with his usual flair, Nighteye let out a smile before deciding to eclipse himself.

Many people thought that he and All Might hated each other now. But they were wrong.

All Might was a hero. His hero. But All Might wasn't a god. He had his weaknesses and his bad side.

For Nighteye, the life of All Might was incredibly important. As such, even if All Might did his all to die, he wouldn't let him and he would do his best to save him.

Still, today for once All Might wasn't his top priority.

He entered one room that he specially reserved.

The true party wouldn't begin before three or four hours. He had enough time.

The room was beautiful decorated with a French style of the Middle age.

A table stood on the center of the room with two chairs around it. On the table. A bottle of wine was placed.

The light was dim and some perfumed candles were used to light the room.

The atmosphere was incredibly romantic.

Nighteye, seeing this, gulped in anticipation. He was really new to this relationship thing, but at least she should like it right?

He didn't have to wait long. A woman entered the room.

She is a beautiful woman with a voluptuous figure, very long purples hair and violet eyes. Her hair was usually tied in a long ponytail, reaching all the way down to her legs with two strands sticking out from the top and sloping backward.

She wear a black evening gown that showed the her cleavage. The slit of the gown was long, but it stopped just at a level we're nothing of importance could be seen.

Nighteye gulped even more. His heart threatening to burst out of his chest.

He couldn't help but murmur,

"Beautiful..."

The woman, Kotone Mineta  hearing this, let out a small smile while happiness flashed in her eyes.  She blushed slightly before saying,

"You think so? It's has been some time since I wore something like that."

While saying this, she did a slow turn to show more of herself. She might be a little rusted, but for woman, making men droll was a natural ability. Even more so when they cure were as impressive as their. Be it from the front of the back, their were nothing to complain about.

Finally, he tried to control himself. He took a deep breath before putting a hand in his pocket to take out a golden necklace.

"You'll be even more beautiful wearing this."

He felt his face burn as he said such a cheesy line. But he really meant it. At the same time, this wasn't a simple gift. They have passed some time together and were clearly closer than simple friends, but it could also have been his imagination. 

He didn't want to be the kind of guys who already planned wedding and children just because a girl smiled at him once. This gift was a question. If she accepted this, it mean that she confirmed their relationship. If she refused, it simply mean that they weren't mean to be.

Kotone looked deeply at Nighteye before opening her mouth.

"My husband and my youngest child died three years ago."

Nighteye was a little surprised in the shift, but he nodded,

"I know."

"During those years, I had to see my child slowly lose himself and fall into depression. Minagata was a bright child. A genius even with his painting. Now, he doesn't even clearly know who he is."

"During those years, I had to fight of a bunch of relatives who would have done their all to deprive me and my child us from everything."

"I didn't enter any form of relationship in those years. My child needed me more anything."

"My husband will always have an importance place in my heart."

Nighteye looked at her with calm smile while hearing her speak. She continued

"My child will always be my number."

"I'm a woman, with a lot of baggage behind me. Despite all this... Do you still want to enter in relationship with me?"

Nighteye opened his mouth an answered calmly. 

"Before having Kuroha, I never really understood what it feel like to be a parents. Now, I know, and as such, I can understand you. I Love you." 

She smiled happily as tear gathered in the corner of her eyes before giving her back to Nighteye. She didn't need beautiful nor flowery words. Sometimes, simple words had the greatest effect. He didn't speak anymore either and put the golden necklace on her. 

This was a more arduous task than he thought. Even more so since he was glued at her when he gave her the necklace. After finishing, she did a new half turn and showed the result to him.

Nighteye become jealous. He was jealous of the necklace. It was tranquilly reposing on her bountiful breasts. Nighteye never thought that he would ever wish to be a necklace.

Kotone, seeing where Nighteye were glued, let out a teasing smile. The fact that women didn't like being ogled wasn't entirely true. The truth was that they only liked it when it was someone they fancied who ogled them. 

There few greater pleasure for a woman than to see the man she love looking at her as if he wanted to devour her. Only, she thought as she seductively licked her red lip, she liked more to do the devouring rather than being.

"Ara ara, Mirai, were are you looking?"

As she said this, she put her index on his chin and slowly raised it. Nighteye, with none of his usual stoicism blushed and tried to give an excuse. But he was kissed by her before being able to let out a word.

It wasn't that he never kissed a woman, but holy cow, this woman was good at this.

After a few seconds, they slowly separated, she continued,

"This is nothing more than a preview of what will come after the party."

After that, a dazed Nighteye followed her to the central room were the party was continuing. They were greeted by a song.

In the center of the room, Himiko, Kuroha and Momo were singing,

We wish you a Merry Christmas. 

We wish you a Merry Christmas. 

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. 

Good tidings we bring to you and your kin. 

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Their voices were really in synch and it was so beautiful. This is how the party ended.

------

As for her promise to show him way more?... Well, Nighteye swore to never tell a soul what happened. She wasn't wrong. The night after the party was a night he would never forget. How could a woman body and move like that? 

(AN: Sadly, i won't write the scene between her and Nighteye. You should use your imagination. Kotone is a strong woman. You could even say that she is a dominant. There's no one stronger and more beautiful than a mother raising her child by herself. They are worthy all the respect in the world. Thank to all the mothers in world and merry Christmas to everyone. )

147