CH 41: PRACTICAL TEST (1)
5.7k 7 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! WELCOME YOU EXAMINEE. I HOPE YOU ARE READY!!!!"

Once again, Kuroha began to feel serious doubt about the teaching staff of U.A. First a cray penguin, now a crazy man. All it lacked was a sadistic principal. He seriously wondered if he shouldn't have followed Himiko to Seikatsu high and be done with it. 

The man, seemingly not caring about the reaction of the crowd began to speak once again

"IF YOU'RE READY SAY: YES!!!!"

"YES!!!!"

The silent scene was broken by a loud voice coming from another guy. This time it was an examinee. Kuroha recognized him. It was the guy with the spring in his step. 

"OHHH!!! SEEM LIKE THE CROWD IS IN FIRE. NOW LET BEGIN."

A large holographic screen suddenly appeared behind him. On the screen, different pictures of robots could be seen. The prof began to speak once again,

"SOOO!!! THIS STAGE IS DIFFERENT. RECENTLY WE RECEIVED COMPLAINS ABOUT THE FAIRNESS OF THE RECOMMENDATION TEST. AS SUCH THIS TIME YOU'LL HAVE THE SAME TEST...."

He then began to explain to them about the robot and the points that could be gained from it. He also talked about the giant robot who gave zero points. After a while, the tension began to ease. Everyone here had a more or less powerful quirk. This test should be a breeze. It was when they were having such a naive thought that reality punched them in the gut. Really hard. Indeed,

 "...BUT YOU GUYS ARE RE-CO-MAN-DED. RIGHT? HOW COULD YOU BE UNDER THE SAME CONDITION AS THE NORMAL STUDENTS? SO, THERE WILL BE THREE IMPORTANT CHANGES. "

The tension began to grow. Kuroha could basically see that this guy was enjoying this. Still, he didn't matter to him. He had confidence in himself. 

"ONE!!! THE TEST WILL LAST THIRTY MINUTES."

"..."

"TWO!!! IN THE HERO DEPARTMENT. ONLY THE TEN WITH THE HIGHEST SCORE WILL BE ACCEPTED."

Murmurs could be heard in the crowd. but it wasn't really out of disapproval. The spots were always very few. Those who failed could only take the normal exam.

"FINALLY! THREE!!! STUDENTS CAN ATTACK AND HINDER EACH OTHER. WHAT MORE, EACH TIME YOU BEAT SOMEONE, 50% OF HIS POINT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU. OF COURSE, NO LETHAL ATTACK ARE ALLOWED."

This time, an uproar could be felt. The test changed each year, but a rule that was never broken until now was the rules of not attacking each other during the test. What could be the reason for this change? What did it mean?

"NOW! NOW! NOW!, STAY CALM. THE TEST WILL BEGIN IN TEN MINUTES."

---

In the monitor room, divers prof were observing the situation. In the center, was seated Nezu and behind him stood Hyoga who this time wore a butler outfit.

A black-haired woman who seemed to wear the clothes of a dominatrix opened her mouth

"Principal you're really evil."

Nezu smiled silently. This test was really tricky. It wasn't just a question of getting points. Right now, the smart student will begin to ponder. Since they can hinder each other, doesn't it mean that they can help each other?

The first batch of examinees had more than hundreds of students. Alliances will begin to form. What's more, only ten will succeed. As such in order to succeed, you must destroy the maximum robots possible. What did I mean? You'll become a target of those who aren't confident.

Hyoga served tea for Nezu who sipped it in a good mood. Another one, a dark-haired man with a large scarf continued

"Midnight you shouldn't say that. This exam will test many of their qualities. Leading, following, loyalty, discernment, team fights, Solo fights, and efficiency."

Nezu nodded

"Eraser head is right. Those who aren't confident will gather and form groups. Those who are overconfident will fight alone. It will be a very interesting test. The funniest thing is that they may never pay attention to the hidden requirements of this test. Don't you think so? Fufufu AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!"

Everyone decided to stay silent. They looked too much like the villains of the story. 

After laughing enough, he took another sip of his tea calmly as if he didn't laugh like a crazy psycho a few seconds ago.

 In order to avoid awkwardness, another teacher decided to speak

"I wonder who will come out on top."

It was a short old woman this time. Despite her stature, everyone here respected her greatly. Even Hyoga. There's no one here who hadn't been healed by her at least one time.

Aizawa Shota, also known as Eraser Head spoke,

"I think that Endeavor son, Todoroki Shoto will come out ahead. From what I know, he has a rather powerful quirk and was trained since young by his father. Sadly, he isn't part of this present batch."

The moment he spoke, the screen showed the image of a young boy with a white and red color hair plus a burn on his face.

"Tch!!"

It was Midnight who did that. Still, no one remonstrated her. None of them particularly liked Endeavor. But his abilities were the real deal. 

"Oh. In my case, I have my eyes on another student. Yoarashi Inasa. He has a very powerful wind quirk. What's more, I like his personality very much."

The one who spoke was a tall man who wore a tan cloak that covered most of his body and had a black helmet.

This time, the picture shown was a tall boy with a large grin on his face. 

The other teachers, hearing him, nodded. Inasa Yoarashi was a very good seed. They may not have done the interview, but they had enough information on him to know that there's no way he would fail.

Nezu, hearing them chuckled a little

"You guys, seem to forget someone."

"Oh… Who are you talking about?"

Nezu sipped his tea as a picture of a tall white-haired young man was shown.

"Hayate Kuroha…"

Aizawa murmured this name. He didn't remember where he heard it. But he was sure that it was somewhere in the corner of his mind.

"AH!!!"

Midnight screamed. Everyone turned to look at her.

"I remember now. He is Nighteye son and All Might nephew."

The teachers were stunned before remembering the rumors about Sir Nighteye taking an adoptive son and All Might recognizing him as his nephew.

Midnight began to laugh

"Oh oh oh. Don't you think it's destiny? We have All Might representative and Endeavor representative A little more and they would have fought against each other."

The other began to nod. Meanwhile, Nezu had his eyes fixed on the screen. He knew more about Kuroha than the other. The new conditions were in reality specially added for him. 

(Hayate Kuroha. How will you act in such a situation? Don't disappoint me)

He was really curious but it wasn't just curiosity that was fueling his moves. He really hated humans but he didn't hate children and heroes. 

He was the principal of U.A high school. It was his nest. The protection of the students was his responsibility. As such he couldn't allow an unstable boy enter his nest and destroy it. 

He wanted to use this test in order to judge Kuroha personality. His treatment would depend on the result. 

-----

Ten minutes later, Present Mic screamed,

"LET BEGIN THE TEST."

133