Complaints about INTERLUDE
4.3k 14 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, how are you guys? Don't worry chapter will come out at the usual time in about fourteen hours. 

It's just that I want to speak about some complaints I received in WN, RRL or SH.

So some people don't seem to like my interlude or think that I do too much.

But, guys, let me be honest, those interludes are extremely important for the flow of this story.

You see, despite everything I do, I sometimes forget. I am not ashamed to say that my story is far from perfect and sometimes suffer from some slight oversight. 

For example, in my initial plan, during the middle school volume, Kuroha should have met some characters from Boku no hero: Vigilante(an official spin of my hero academia written and drawn by the author himself which is set about 5 five years before the start of Boku no hero academia. You should try its pretty interesting) .

 He should have also met STAIN when stain wasn't a villain but still a vigilante called STENDHAL. But, I forgot and by the time I remembered it was too late. He should have had more interaction with his classmates and the trio of bounty hunters etc. 

INTERLUDES are a way for me to remedy some of my oversight.

By writing an interlude I can write about interactions I have forgotten, like the DATE and the GIRL TALK. I can also show the backstory of some characters like what I did with Himiko. Finally, I can write about events that happened in the past without problems and as such close some of the plot holes my story has. 

I also use interludes for foreshadowing. Like the interlude: Chess, where I gave more information about ruler and his goal. As well the interlude: ENCROACHING Darkness where I gave some info about the movement of AFO and Tomura. 

I could simply name them no differently than normal chapters. But I rather write the title INTERLUDE to show the difference. 

All in all, I hope that you understand that INTERLUDE are necessary for me to set up a better story. As my skills increase in levels the number of interlude will decrease, but for now please bear with me and read the interlude since they're important. 

It sadden me a little when people tell me they skipped something I took my time to write even though I could I used this time for others things like studying.

70