Chapter 19: The Grudge
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Bottle dropped to the floor unconscious, Mike and Frank both crept up behind Gesus.

 

To their surprise Gesus quickly spun around and found herself face to face with two ninjas.

 

Frank was surprised, “Impossible!”

 

Mike, who was wielding his katana, quickly swung down like an arch of the moon. 

 

While Frank prepared a handful of shurikens, his fingers twitching as he prepared to unleash them on Gesus.

 

With a burst of speed, Gesus drew her quad launcher and blocked the strike of the katana causing a bell-like ring to echo throughout the apartment. 

 

Mike countered by jumping out of the way, allowing Frank to unleash his shurikens, but Gesus had a counter of her own. 

 

She tossed the quad launcher mid air and kicked it towards Frank. 

 

To Frank's surprise the blocky metal launcher came at him with a surprising amount of speed, as it blocked most of the shuriken thrown.

 

 (CRASH!)

 

The launcher smashed into a wooden stump, which cracked and twisted from the impact.

 

Frank appeared from a smoke screen behind Gesus, “Shit! Mike-u Be Careful! She is-u a Super Human!”

The warning was too late, Frank was in the middle of a swing from his katana. 

 

It struck the head of Gesus, but it barely pierced the skin.

 

Red blood dripped down from Gesus’s forehead down to her chin as several strands of her white hair fell like snow.

 

Frank's hand shook as he started to realize the threat, Frank’s voice shook, “S-S-Senpai I-I think I m-messed up.”

 

She grabbed Frank’s hand and began to squeeze it, the crunch and twisting of bones could be heard even through Frank’s terrified scream.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh, S-S-Senpai!!!!!!!!” 

 

As Frank dropped to his knees Mike drew kunai, but was unable to move. 

 

At that moment Beer Beard spoke up, while sitting on Bottle’s office chair with his boots on the desk, “Shesh~ And her’ya that’s one hell of an animal Bottle.”

 

Beer Beard opened several drawers as he tossed random junk around.

 

“Dam, don’t ya got no drink in here? Ugh~ fine!” Beer Beard reached inside his afro hair and pulled out a beer.

 

In one fell swoop he hit the cap on the table, causing the beer to bubble up from the impact, which he drank with great pleasure.

 

(GULP) (GULP) (GULP) “AHHAaahH! Das What I’m Talk’n about!”

 

“Bossu! This isn’t the time to relax! Tis kid is crazy!”

 

(CRASH!)

 

At that moment Mike was thrown across the room and crashed into Beer Beard causing them both to fall to the floor.

 

“ARGggHHHhhHh!”

 

“AhhhHh!”

 

Beer Beard stumbled back up as he wiped his mouth, (Spit*) “Dam, so you want a piece of me too huh? A piece of Beer Beard?!”

 

Gesus didn't respond, instead launching herself at Beer Beard with lightning speed.

 

Was this pain? Anger? She didn’t know.

 

Beer Beard reached into his afro and swung a minigun down, and opened fire towards her, but Gesus was too quick. 

 

[ZEEEZEZEEEZEZZEEEZEEEEEEeeeeeee] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink]

 

Several hundred shells clinked onto the floor as Gesus was knocked back from the hail of fire, like a strong gust of wind, she was blown out through the front door.

 

Her clothes were a mess, but upon a closer inspection, hardly any of the bullets did any damage to her. 

 

Beer Beard walked up to the front door, cradling his minigun in his large arms, “Dam Girl! You Alive aft’a that?!”

 

Beer Beard staggered back, in surprise. 

 

He has fought his fair share of battles, but he knew that this kid was no ordinary opponent. 

 

He raised the mini gun again, but Gesus was already on him.

 

[ZEEEZEZEEEZEZZEEEZEEEEEEeeeeeee] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink]

 

She ran across the outside as bullets swooshed past her. 

 

Her figure blurred as the bullets would punch dirt into the air.

 

[ZEEEZEZEEEZEZZEEEZEEEEEEeeeeeee] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink] [Clink]

 

“Ah~ SHIT! I LOST HER!”

 

“Mike! Get Yo Ass Over He’ya!”

 

“Mike!?”

 

Beer Beard turned, he saw Gesus who climbed the window to the apartment, with no sign of Mike or Frank.

 

As he raised his minigun Gesus threw a chair, which hit Beer Beard, staggering him.

 

In that single moment Gesus ran up and punched Beer Beard in the stomach.

 

Beer Beard spat out saliva as stomach jiggled from the impact. (BOOM!)

 

His body was thrown outside from the knockback of that punch, crashing into the floor.

 

(CRASH) (THUD!) “ARGggHHgHhH!”

 

Their places reversed, as it was now Beer Beard who was outside as his minigun clattered as it hit the floor. 

 

 "You should have stayed away," she whispered, "Go… away..."

 

“Stay away?..” Beer Beard snickered.

 

His voice cracked as he clenched his fists.

 

“Y-You crazy? After what that piece of shit did?!”

 

Beer Beard staggered as he felt a sharp pain on his side.

 

Gesus continued inside, and closed the damaged door to Bottle’s apartment.

 

Beer Beard howled and barked outside “HUH! COME BACK HE’YA!” (Cough) (Cough) “BOTTLEEE!!!!!” “BOTTLEEEEEEEE!!!!!”

 

No response came, and soon silence set upon the area.

 

Mike manifested from the shadow cautiously, “B-Bossu! Are you alright?”

 

Beer Beard laid with his back against a wall was breathing in deep intervals.

 

(Sigh~) “Where the hell were y’a!”

 

“Um… Tactical retreat?”

 

Beer Beard spat beside him, “Tisk, what’ever we know he’s he’ya, call in da bois next time we’ll WHOOP HIS ASS FIRST THING TOMARROW!! WHOA BABY!”

 

“Bossu…”

 

“Huh? Wat?”

 

“You had a chance to kill him, no? about 5 minutes.”

 

“Ya I did, so what?”

 

“Why didn’t you! Weren’t we here for the bounty!”

 

Beer Beard eyes narrowed, “No.. we aren’t.”

 

“W-What!”

 

“Killing him wouldn’t be enough Mike, not after what he did to me! No, the world!”

 

Mike was quite shocked, he had never seen Beer Beard this furious before. But before he could ask, he saw Beer Beard point with his right hand at the Omega Towers or atleast what was left of it.

 

Beer Beard eye’s radiated rage, he whispered in a grizzled tone as he continued to point, “He… He left them live… Mike…”

 

“I saw it with my own damn eyes…”

0