the dark arrives
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

after wasting an afternoon conversing with the being inside me I had to sleep it was an impossibility because something hit me right in the noggin. I never realized the potential gravity of my situation well I won't have to worry about that, for now, no one has targeted me as of yet. kloud didn't know the actual situation and state of the other world she was stepping in.

I get up from bed excepting it to be a normal morning the tv in the living room is unusually loud that only happens if my mom is watching the news and something significant is going on I haven't heard it that loud in ages. I walk into the living room the red wool couch with the tv on the stand on top of the large plain brown dresser the channel 92 news was on. my face is already preparing for something bad like a kidnapping or murder that's when it happened the news lady reports in a somber tone " the decapitated body of dave stranaps was found it was described as looking like a giant animal of some sort eat the head straight from the neck and the words I know your back written in the business man's blood."

"THAT'S JUST SICK!" my mother shouts in an understandable and disgusted tone.

I, on the other hand, was shaken its already started and that message was meant for me and the being that lives inside me it seems that this won't be a situation where it's all sunshine and rainbows. a life-and-death situation of this magnitude before I can only assume no hope that this is the weakest of Stella's many enemies.

now the young redhead gets the absolute insanity she's thrown herself into this is a complex situation and she's now realized this. now the mystical teen's parent is looking at her daughter her eyes widen a bit she can see that her daughter's face is this look of worriedness now silky black-haired mother says"kloud there is no need to fret yet happened a couple of cities away over 3-hour trip the killer would leave DNA evidence because of the nature of the crime." the mother stated confidentiality thinking this was her daughter source of her worried and kinda terrified look in her eyes.

"not helping mom but this thanks for trying ill try not to think about it, "the redhead says as she walks out the door she only 5 minutes until the bus shows up and takes her to school at first it was awkward for her to get on the bus because of the eye patch and the questions that surrounded it it was this green one that covered her right eye questions like how it feels and what it's like with one eye was the most asked question on the way to school and my home.  the fellow classmen kloud surround herself with daily seemed to wait to act upon their pray and that in itself was weird they never acted like this before but I guess since I'm one the first "popular kids" with a disability.

kloud prepares herself for the question as she has been carted away to Renvae high school the school she spent 3 years making friends like chole and ren. ren was always quiet but talkative type when it came to being around us if we were not his friends he would be the quiet kid. thinking about them has taken my mind off the horrific scene I heard about earlier and the message I can't afford to train with these given powers yet it's too risky maybe the cops can handle it maybe I was misinterpreting what I saw earlier maybe it was just a horrible scene and the interactions I had earlier is clouding my vision.

the bus arrived at the high school my friends are waiting at the bus stop its one of the rare occasions when my bus is early I guess they're cracking down on those buses showing up when they are supposed to.

"hey, Xavior and Chole what are yall talking about"the spiky read head question as she gets off the bus.

"oh hey, kloud we were talking about how college and stuff is going to be hard if we were to go now"the boy who shared a similar hair structure to kloud said.

"damn I know chole would totally drop out there is no way she is keeping up with that workload she can barely keep up with Mr. martin's langue arts class he only assigns 5 assignments a week hehehe."

"OI I'll have you know it's Mr.lavance and Mrs.lanwer that's assigning my heavy workload and I'd totally outlast in college."

kloud was about to respond to chole's obvious bait but was expertly cut off by Xavior.

"what did I do to get cursed with such misfortune but on a serious note it's 8:25 and we are late by 8:34 and chole isn't your first block three buildings away.

"ah crap guys I gotta go"the woman grabs her bag and then dips.

"this is honestly my first time seeing her move this fast well I gotta go to so see ya xavior" I say as walk out into the hallways that is when I felt something off it was like this mass of pure anger rage and brutality. a primal urge to murder rises in me  something here and its watching me and I hate I want destroy them.

wait this could be mind playing tricks maybe its the red spatial distortions that now coat my body I have to talk to stella later this ain't looking good I think as I walk to Mr schu's first period food science ugh this is gonna be one those days I mumble to myself as I look down at  my arm my veins are glowing red as if my body is telling me something but this also could me over reacting.

meanwhile another one down a few more souls before I ascened to above that of humany mortality I hate the fact I can still be killed and it PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF oh ill find everygod and XXX XXXX XXxX XXXXX then I'm going to violently XXXXXX XXXX XXxXX while the kids watch. bound by flesh i hate feeling of my bones so much killing that anomaly should be able to achieve my goals. i cant afford to hop out the game now!

to be continued

0