the near encounter
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

it all started when the weekend started and I was walking from my house to the opping district in the city I live in camelia city has this weird mix of town and country. I was walking to the omeri gas station for the weekly snack drop I can't live without those cookies. man bori knows how to make cookies, especially those sweet chocolate treats as I was approaching the station I sensed something watching me this was the first time I experienced it and it was terrifying.

I turned to face where this feeling was coming from I didn't spot anything initially but to be sure I removed the eye patch the magic there in that area terrified me not because it was huge or weird it was a straight-up evil red and purplish-like substance was left behind. bro I'm not going to lie I'm scared I have no combat experience and I can barely keep calm with the information I've been given.

I can feel the downright murderous intentions maybe I should turn back the sound that very second I hear the sound of boots clack clack clack slqueach, the murderer appeared I could see the malicious intent radiating off of him. I wonder if he can see this eye I luckily already had my head down and was a distance away from the shop because of the energy that had fallen off of him I pull my eyepatch down back to resting on my mutated eye and back out even more.

it's probably the residue of his last crime my mind was going at an impossibly fast speed he had just killed someone I wouldn't assume such a thing usually but from the little bit of experience  I have with my powers, they leave energy behind. if I go into that store I might find something horrible since he walked out of it.

I steeled my nerves and walked the distance to the shop as messed up as this might sound I can't save everyone I might get somewhere late and see a scene I spent a while thinking about the situation I  put myself in I'm going to see death at some point I'm going to experience pain. this is the perfect time to see a corpse that doesn't sound right.

as our crimson-haired protagonist is heading towards the store where is a pretty gruesome scene someone else a young man has dark brown hair and a red tracksuit with the word knowledge on it little did kloud know he would be her first contact With the mystical underworld.

back to kloud

I opened the door of my favorite shop to find a middle-aged man he didn't have a head or arms the only reason I knew he was a middle-aged man was his id that was laid out on the bloody floor his intestines were covering his pants his id "the fuck is this what in the" I heard a man's voice say I turn away from 48-year-old Alex formiker I turn to face the look of horror and disgust on my face apparent.  I took my eyepatch off to observe the residue it seemed that the man saw my eye I was starting to lose my cool a bit.

"hey kid, I see you're the kid I was supposed to talk to, "the man says in a cheerful tone, actively trying to destroy the grim atmosphere.

"about what," I ask.

"your ability and your meeting with her you should already know about the high level of existence of that anomaly, "the man says in a more serious tone.

"yeah that's the thing I know nothing I'm simple terms I'm a random with a weird thought process" I respond with sincerity in my voice.

"well shit, I rather give you books to explain:n everything because the way HE writes our history is insane," the man says in an exasperated tone.

what or who is HE Stella hates the man this dude sounds tired of him what is he and why is he so important all have is a name which isn't even his name anymore.

"well it's time I introduced myself I'm break hillman the name sounds dumb but it's mines" break said in this warm and welcoming tone.

"That's a nice break but WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS MAN" yeah I was done ignoring the deceased corpse that was once a man!

"call the cops back away come back next week and ill give you some books we stayed here for long enough we might get arrested and accused," break says in his normal  voice

"won't they recognize my voice I don't want to be questioned right now, "I say not wanting to be questioned oh yeah I saw the killer walk out of the store it wasn't me who's idiocy made her pants covered in blood by crouching down in the pool of the victim blood.

"didn't you realize your voice is being modified as we speak right now you sound like you speaking into an underwater fan the anomaly doesn't trust me neither do you I can barely see your face I can only tell the emotions and the eye" break said to me I guess Stella is covering for me for some reason?

"oh well that makes things simpler...not that it makes me look like I don't know the evil man that walked out of here earlier," kloud says in a panicked tone.

"Just call them already I don't have anomalous identity protection and I don't want to look like the murderer"break says losing some patience.

I bring out my phone and dialed the magical number 9-1-1 "hello I like to report a murder at bori on the riverside road" I hang up I didn't want the whole stay on the line thing since I had to run.

I ran to my house I'm tired as crap ill have to go back to the store next week for those books I have to learn more because i have to blend into both worlds I'm going to end up In that environment i might have to leave if the stakes get them higher.

0