stella traning
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

when I finally got back home I headed straight to bed after that disturbing sight I need to sleep.

"kloud we have to get to training no recovering from that damn sight you walked straight into the lion's den you felt the lion but yet you walked in, "Stella's booming voice says to me.

at that moment the universe-like subspace that now existed in my mind damn I'm pretty sure ill never get used to this feeling it's like a torrent of unending transcendent energy kicks me in the damn ass it doesn't feel good and the pain is beyond words.

"Ugh, what the hell man I found a body earlier I need time to mentally recover," I said the words that needed to be said.

"no recovery time for you the game would be utterly uninteresting if you die too early this space is my universe we're only seeing one percent of that the planets that hold the life forms I created aren't here so you'll have to deal with my undivided attention" Stella states her voice booming with confidence.

damn it she won't give me any space let's get this done already I grit my teeth I know something painful was coming. I had developed a near superhuman body when I made that deal with her so I could crush any mortal threat swords guns knives probably had zero effect on me now.

SLASH red that's all I see I move to the right quickly and swiftly!

"the hell are you trying to murder me" that slash was able to leave an after image the fact I could even react to it signifies my deep turn into something unnatural.

"ahhh I weakened enough for you to even see it is ridiculous that slash was enough to cut through the very fabric of space-time." the being that took my appearance had power beyond measure I was just barely able to move out of the way my long sleeves were torn off my shirt.

slash another this one I couldn't even see "AAAAGH" I scream out in pain my right arm was severed from my body the fuck she's really trying to kill me if so at least use fair attacks you copying bastard I ran up to the chair she was sitting upon but I couldn't get close this ain't fair!

"This is what happens when you rush into a danger zone without care I shall regenerate your arm just this once" kloud had to learn in order to be her main character she couldn't have her make careless actions like she just did.

"and also life ain't the fair kid I was at the peak of my power I transcended his original narrative I broke the script so I was heavily punished by HIM" whoever he is terrifyingly powerful well I can't exactly afford to do what she did.

"you'll do your best in this plot so I can free myself from the confines of being written" at the utterance of those words stakes come out of the ground at a maddeningly fast pace I jump up I could at least do this.

one stake turned into tens no hundreds each one having a different effect there was no way I could doge I could only- swoosh blood spilled from my adrenaline-filled body I was then impaled I felt immense pain. 

"the hell is this what the hell is this" my body aging at an accelerated rate does this damage translate to the real world.

"yes, this time I have to ensure you don't make the same reckless mistakes ever again you haven't even manifested your weapon yet" kloud needed to experience this pain I needed to dispel this illusion of grandeur.

"I can't die here at least not yet I want to explore the new world" did kloud forget that Stella said that she'll regenerate all major wounds in this battle.

something utterly inhuman way beyond the scope of even Stella appeared before my quickly aging body the words that came out of that things mouth was an utterly incomprehensible mess

d̶̜̮̙̫̖͍̳͇̜̘̗̳̄͊̉o̴̡͚͈̬͎̳̖͉͖̙̻̊ ̵̢̧̛͇͙̰̺͉̝̹̺͚͚͎̐͒̄̿̓͆̉̆͛̔̚͝ͅy̵̡͈̗̹͎̘̆͐͂̅̓̃͑̿͋͑̅̈́̄̈́̕͘͝o̸͈͍̖͓̣̹͔͕̲̯̐̐͂͘̕ų̶̗̹͉̪̦̦͇̓̽̌̂̕͝ͅ ̷̡̨̦͖̘̘͖̹̲̺̠̼̹͚͖͎͉̏̓̐͘͘͘n̴̨͖̫͈͚̬̱͍͈͔̺̖͑͛͛̂͆͛͜͜ͅó̴͚̘͉̂̐͋̓̈́̊̋̕w̵͉̻̙̗̥̩͔̟̠͕̱̖͓̤̲̗͙͋͌͊ ̷̨̨̨͍̻̭͉͋͌̓̌͋̚ͅy̶̲̤̰̦̖̣̣̺̞̤̤͋̍͋͊̂͛̾͋̃o̷̞͈̗̳̠̩̱̭̔̅̈́̉̈́̔̇̾̈́̿͂̈͆͋̕̚͠u̵̗̝͙͕̦̹͓͍͎̺̟̤̞̼̭̾͜ ̴̧̡̦̲̭̝͉̹̘̥͓͐̿̈́̃̅́̏͑̾͝w̷͕̗͕͚̫͉̩̫̳̻͉͂̈̔̈́̎̋̃̈́̔͌̏̏̀͝͝ͅą̶̘̥͉͚͔̦̹̻̖͂͌̉͂͋̿̉͜n̴̰͌̀̓́t̵̞͎͓̭͖͎͉̩̑̇̋̕ ̶̞͚̰̊͋͂̐̈́̃̇̈́͒̈́͑̍̎͑̕͘͠ṱ̶̛̉͐̒̓̾̑̍́̇͘ớ̷̮̪̣͈̥̖̙̖͎̺̯̤̠̗̮̻͙͕̒̽̂̑̅̈͑̊̂͐̂̕͝ͅ ̴̢̛̺̗͖̦͉̣̜̗͍̓͛͊̋̈́̈́̅̌̉̊̌̆́̒̄͜e̸̢̛̱͎̰͕̱͒̿̀͌̚ẍ̷̛͖̐̐̏̑͋͊͛̽́̌͆̓̓̂̕p̶̣̬̲̣̠̬̔̆̓l̶̨̜̳͓̲̜͖͇̮̯̪̮̈́͆̅̍̈́̔̌̚ơ̷͔͜ȓ̶̮̼͕͍̉ȩ̸̢͈̠̘͔̲̤̥͚͔̹̥̳͚͓̜̈́̇̑̀̿̎̐̔͊̿͘͜ ̷̛̲̩͙̮̥͓̘͕̠̾̄̀̔̔̐͆̃̄͐͠͝͠ţ̷̡̛̗̲̯͖̦͙͕̳̝̪̣̟͓̺̝̪̌͐̍̔̈͒̂̂͋̔͊̉̚͜͝͝h̴̢̡̖͎̳̮̋͗̌̈́͆̈́͒̒̀̒͂̃̾̑͌͊̐͝͠ë̸͙̣̺́͛̈̈̄͑́͆̋̌̓͆͐̈́͛ ̶̧͖̬̤͙̙̻̻̰͗̃͝ͅp̴̢̫̮̮͎͕̮̬̰̱̟̼̲̀̌̇̈̽l̴̨̗̳̮͈̖̬̥͆̃̑̄͋̾̈̔̈́̐͊̓̑̊̌͘ǫ̴̡̡͚̫̮͓̳̻̍̓̃̆̈̂̀͊͛̎̂̍̿t̴̜̲̭̱̬̫̆ ̶̡̛̤͆͆̈́̍̋̓͐̓̈́̀͗I̴̢̡̡̘̪͕̯̼͖̳͇̮̻͈̬̣̫͇̒́̄̾͊̎͆́̑͋̐̑̆̆͂̓̚ ̵͇̲̮͔̗̭͖̮̻͐̄̂͋́̒́́̿̇̚͜c̵̙͓̼͍͉̲͎̳̀̎̈́̐̐̐͜͝ȓ̶̥͉̣̟̘̜͙̻̰ą̶̘̮̱͕̘̰̳̳̤̺͙͎̪͔̮͚̓̓̒͋̚͜͠f̵̞̗̖̝̀́̀̇͒̈́̋̄͊̂̀̕͝ţ̸̛͔̠̤̺̝̩̱͍̓̇̀́́͌͐̈́̈́͗̽̅̾́͘͝e̵͍̯̩̲̽͆̇͊̂̀̅͂̌̐͑̒͂̾͗͒̏̄d̷̛̖̗̺̤̦͈̬̝̝͍̄͒͘͜ ̵̗̾̾̈̋̓̕

whatever the hell those words were shook the very mini cosmos that resided inside myself making Stella's cold uncaring face turned into fear and a wave of anger that I couldn't possibly describe I on the other hand "Jesus fuck" was near dead from its appearance in the expanding cosmos that resided within me.

as fast as that thing came it left I was regenerated by Stella the pain was left I was quickly told to leave even though I was in immense pain but because of new my superhuman physiology, it only lasted for a day.

now I know what a pissed-off Stella feels like it was like the whole universe was boring a deep hole within my soul. I sat up on my bed before that thing showed Stella said something about a weapon being manifested I'll have to either ask her or the dude I met at that store.

on top of a certain bridge in the promising city an entity of foul order the smell of blood and gore.

"I didn't need you to show up and interrupt my hunt I should kill where you stand," the murderer we have been following says to the mysterious woman-like figure standing behind the accursed man.

"We both know you'd get turned into a pancake by my negatives impulse harand"those words carried a hint of disgust at her special weapon being used for a person that she considered fodder she didn't much mind the savage hunter at first when she was introduced to the group but because of the incident several years ago she hated the man the fact that lord yaotep.

"We both know that your story can't stack up against mine's murders frenzy is quite ae formidable story but im the counter to that plot so I suggest you stop talking" the weapons they wield are the plots of HIS other works that were imparted on their soul the plots they were given heavily influences them.

the self-contained universe collided and became something special a weapon whose property is based on the main characters of said plots it was both a dream and nightmare come true.

"At least I aint those angel bastards nor the demon scum so don't hate me for too long now" those entities were allowed to have two plots though they were usually weaker in nature they were still dangerous, but the higher-ups were monsters that only yaotep and that anomaly were even capable of beating.

"yeah yeah ass hat you outta all of us should know I don't give a shit about your scaling" the man knew no manners he was a beast of the highest callibur he was being barely keept in by vague promises of worthy prey.

"well let's test that anomaly"

end chapter

0