Chapter 14 – Hand-to-hand
725 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Selena decided to start a kind of "verbal exploration" and turned to the woman-Nord:

"Aunt Dolada, thank you for giving me a cold resistance ring. Without him, I might not have survived this night."

"I'm just not interested in you dying for very quickly," she replied.

"How can I help you restore your INTELLIGENCE attribute, Aunt Dolada? Do I need to make potions to restore your INTELLIGENCE? So why didn't you just buy them? You have a lot of money, it seems."

"Stop talking!", Dolada said irritably, "It's none of your business!"

The Nord woman was not going to tell the slave about her problems. She gagged her again, activating the gag.

However, we will tell you a little about her curse…

Dolada's INTELLIGENCE at the time of the curse was equal to 65 units. Returning from Black Marsh to Skyrim, she found that for no apparent reason, her attribute dropped by eight units in a week, and became equal to 57 units.

She tried to restore the attribute with a recovery potion that was supposed to restore 10 units, but she found that after consuming the potion, her INTELLIGENCE was equal to 64 units. It was very strange. This meant that in addition to damaging INTELLIGENCE, this curse also lowered the maximum of this attribute.

The curse was also not treated with a dispelling spell or a disease cure potion!

Then she acquired an expensive magic ring, which was supposed to constantly increase INTELLIGENCE by 10 units.

When Dolada bought this ring for 2000 gold, her INTELLIGENCE dropped to 57 units. Then she put on a magic ring, and was horrified when she saw that her INTELLIGENCE was not equal to 67, but only 64 units!

But it was much worse than it seemed at first. After all, after a couple of months, she used various kinds of potions, but the value of her attribute could no longer increase above 63, and without using any potions, without using rings and spells, it was equal to 56 units.

Increasing the level also did not contribute to an increase in INTELLIGENCE. So, Dolada repeatedly raised her level, thanks to the development of combat skills, but at the same time her INTELLIGENCE only decreased.

So the years went by and her INTELLIGENCE by now had dropped so low that, using the enchanted ring (intelligence +10), she had only a paltry 5 units! This meant that without this ring, her INTELLIGENCE would drop to zero.

What will happen to her in this case? Will she falling into a lethargic sleep or coma? It is unknown, since she always tried to keep the value of INTELLIGENCE at the maximum possible.

Because of her low INTELLIGENCE, she had an extremely low mana reserve, and could not cast almost any spells.

At the same time, lowering this attribute did not damage her brain. Dolada could still cook food, could speak humanly as before, could fight and anticipate enemy attacks. However, many mental processes have worsened. Her memory deteriorated greatly; the events of the past years were in a fog; such abilities and qualities as self–control, introspection, empathy were in complete decline. In general, her intellect suffered from dementia and senility.

By the way, Camilla Erana – Selena's mother – also tried to purchase some enchanted item that would increase her health reserve. One day, a "ring of endurance" appeared at the University, which added 25 health units to the owner, but it cost over 4,000 gold, and Camilla could not buy it. Eventually, this ring then disappeared from the imperial city. One of the high-ranking magicians took it with him when leaving the capital.

After a while, the Nord woman approached Selena and removed the gag. But the imperial girl spoke first.

"Excuse me, Aunt Dolada, but how can I help you if I know almost nothing about your curse?" Selena immediately asked, trying to be delicate.

"You don't need to know anything about this!" the Nord woman barked.

Her fists were clenched, and her gaze was filled with hatred. Selena tensed and swallowed, feeling the approach of big trouble…

"Before breakfast, I need to practice hand-to-hand combat! Come on, you worthless imperial whore, let’s fight!", the Nord woman suddenly shouted and disconnected Selena's handcuffs.

Despite the fact that the handcuffs, like the shackles, remained on her limbs, she did not feel their weight, since they were magical and did not even take up space in the inventory.

Dolada also put on Selena (that is, added to the inventory and activated) Sack Cloth Sandals and some "iron greaves", but in fact they were not greaves, but a very short skirt and one metal knee pad for the left leg. Perhaps this thing had some kind of Enchanting, giving a bonus to some skills, but Selena wasn't interested in that right now.

"T-Aunt Dolada… Maybe we shouldn't fight? You have already defeated me," Selena began to say with a frightened smile, but the Nord woman punched her in the solar plexus. The blow was not strong, but unexpected. The girl's breath caught in her throat, and she bent over, holding her stomach.

"Come on! I raped you as I wanted! If you were from Skyrim and one of the Nords found out about your shame, then no one would ever marry you! And your relatives would be ashamed of ties with you! Where is your pride? I fucked you in the ass and will have more, imperial whore! And now I've freed your hands. And I allow you to attack me! And you... and you're standing there mumbling like a pathetic loser. Come on, let’s fight!!!" Dolada shouted furiously.

"Hmm... if I start fighting and she beats me half to death, then she will probably cure me! And if I'm fierce in a fight, maybe she'll respect me at least a little bit?" Selena thought.

"A-A-A!!!" Selena suddenly yelled so loudly that she was afraid of her own scream. She tried to raise her morale with a similar yell. This cry made even the Nord woman shudder in surprise and raise an eyebrow.

Clenching her fists, Selena rushed into a blind attack, without thinking about tactics or techniques. She started waving her fists, not even trying to hit any vulnerable spot, like her chin or liver.

Dolada raised her hands to her head, making a block, and simply took blows that hit her forearm, shoulders and elbows. At the same time, Selena screamed like a berserker and bulged her eyes with rage.

"You stupid aunt! Ah! How dare you fuck my tender pussy?! Ah!!! I'll beat the crap out of you!", - Selena swore and shouted.

"I'll beat you up and piss in your mouth! A-a-a! You don't deserve more!" she continued to rage, hoping to impress Dolada.

The Nord woman did not specifically counterattack. Looks like she was just waiting for her to get tired.

After Selena delivered about twenty blows to the block, she finally had the idea that she could try to attack an unprotected place. She tried with all her remaining strength to hit Dolada in the stomach with her knee, which was just wearing an iron knee pad.

"Oh!", - the nord woman reacted, bending slightly from the blow.

"Get it! I'll beat you up all day! Ha-ha!", Selena promised, rejoicing at her small success.

 

HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT SKILL INCREASED!

 

"HOORAY!!!"

The system notification gave her confidence in her own strength, but at the same time she was already breathing heavily, and her hands were becoming heavy and clumsy. Her desire to beat this woman all day was not realistic, even if Dolada stood still all day without resisting.

However, the Nord woman still launched her counterattack! She kicked Selena very hard on the inside of her left thigh, which instantly caused a bloody bruise to form, and her leg instantly went numb.

Selena tried to hit the mad woman with her hand in response, but missed, as Dolada quickly took a step back.

Then the Nord woman quickly shortened the distance, and Selena covered her head with both hands, hoping to defend herself in this way, but the insidious Nord woman struck with her fist from the bottom up (uppercut), and not from the side, as the imperial thought.

As a result, the fist accurately hit the unprotected chin and shook Selena's head so that saliva flew out of her mouth. Her consciousness once again fell into darkness, and she fell senseless on the icy firmament.

When the body of the knocked-out girl was sprawled on the ground, Dolada drank a healing potion to get rid of the damage, which still managed to deliver her a knee blow...

 

 

12