Chapter 32 – Impregnate me!
576 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh... I'm cumming... cumming!", Selena screamed, twitching on the pillory.

"Yes, imperial bitch! Do you like how I fuck you?!" - Raelynn was having fun, starting to push even more enthusiastically.

"Oh, yes! I like it so much! I'll be your submissive whore! Oh!", the girl replied and reached a vaginal orgasm.

Her pelvic muscles began to contract rapidly, and female ejaculate poured out of her pussy. However, after a couple of seconds, Selena realized that her secretions were too abundant and, after sniffing, she began to smell urine.

"Damn it! My sandals!" the  female necromancer said with a hint of irritation.

Selena, being on the pillory, could not turn around and look, but she guessed that most likely she had pissed herself and wet Raelynn 's feet. Selena tried to distract the necromancer from this and shouted enthusiastically:

"Oh, it was so incredible! I've never come so brightly! Your slave even peed herself with delight! Your dick is so incredible, mistress!"

Hearing these words, Raelynn still felt annoyed because of the wet sandal, but at the same time she thought that the slave had pissed herself because of the inability to control herself during the invasion of the incomparable strap-on, which she masterfully controlled.

Unexpectedly, the fact of a wet sandal began to be perceived by the necromancer not as an annoying mistake of the slave, but as an indication of her unsurpassed sexual skills!

But then the unexpected happened. The pillory that was summoned with the scroll suddenly disappeared. Without support, Selena lost her balance and fell on the stony wet ground. Her breasts landed in a puddle of her own urine, and her forehead almost hit a rock. Raelynn stepped back in surprise, not understanding what had happened.

"The pillory has disappeared? Less than ten minutes have passed! This scroll was probably created for some stupid teenagers who can't fuck anyone for more than five minutes!" grumbled Raelynn the Gravefinder, dissatisfied with the fact that her fun was interrupted so abruptly.

Then Selena, lying on her stomach on the ground, suddenly realized that a few minutes earlier the female necromancer had said that they would play a game where the imperial girl would definitely have to cum, or Raelynn would bury her alive!

Regardless of whether Raelynn was going to fulfill her threats or not, Selena experienced an orgasm on the pillory, and finished even before the necromancer.

"By the way, mistress! You said that we are playing a game where I have to cum, otherwise I will be terribly punished!", - Selena began, doing push-ups from the wet surface, - "I achieved such a powerful orgasm, thanks to your skill, that I couldn't even control my bladder, which is a completely unusual case for a neat young imperial girl..."

"Yeah... I see...and I feel it" said Raelynn, examining her legs.

Her right sandal was wet, while the left one remained untouched by urine.

"If I had lost, then you would have buried me alive..." Selena began to say, but the necromancer waved her off.

"No…How could I, without the permission of a Molag Bal, or an Anchorite?"

"But I didn't know that. You have specified such conditions of the game, in case of my loss. However, I won! So, it's not a punishment that awaits me, but a reward. Isn't that right, mistress?"

Raelynn shrugged and replied, "Yes, but... If you want to ask for freedom, you’ll be dumber than I thought"

"No, no! I am your slave. I realized it."

"It may not be forever. Let's see what plans Molag Bal has for you," the female necromancer delicately remarked.

"In fact, I am now your slave. And not just because of the slave's passport and handcuffs. I feel with all my being, mistress, I am your slave," Selena said, faithfully looking into the eyes of the necromancer, being at heart, of course, not as loyal as she wanted to seem.

"As a reward, I ask you to impregnate me, mistress, with your beautiful semen. Oh, mistress, please, my imperial uterus wants your sperm!", Selena begged, remembering the secret desires of the necromancer.

"What?" the female necromancer asked, although she heard everything perfectly.

"My mom was planning to arrange a lavish wedding for me with a Battlemage from the University. She wanted grandchildren, and she wanted to make me an exemplary resident of the imperial city. But thanks to you, mistress, I realized that my destiny is to be your whore, your slave. If anyone can fuck me so hard all over Tamriel, it's you. If anyone should impregnate my young womb, it's you, mistress!"

The female necromancer didn’t remain indifferent to such speeches. Her eyes lit up with passionate desire and she, lifting the imperial from her knees, pushed her towards the altar. Raelynn looked more excited than usual and activated the Bal's cross, immobilizing Selena.

"Yeah, bitch! You're going to carry my baby! You'll get pregnant from me, imperial wench! Your uterus will serve the Order of the Black Worm! Your uterus will give birth to my children!", - Raelynn said maniacally, preparing to enter the girl's vagina again.

"Yes, mistress! Everything will be as you say-y-y!", Selena cried out when the wet dick invaded her pussy.

This time the girl no longer perceived herself as a victim who was being raped and who was powerless to resist. She realized that her main weapons aren’t fists or spells–for which she simply doesn’t have enough experience – but eloquence and intelligence, with which she can manipulate those who enslaved her. She was trying to play on the hidden unrealized desires of a young necromancer woman, who deep down had a suppressed maternal instinct. Selena believed that if she got pregnant from her, she would receive care and patronage from Raelynn, since a woman dreaming of a child would take care of the mother of her own baby.

So now, when the female necromancer fucked her on the Cross of the Bal, intending to impregnate her, Selena perceived it as her little victory.

"Yeah! Take this semen, my bitch!"- Raelynn growled and began pumping her sperm into Selena's vagina.

The necromancer experienced an orgasm, twitching her whole body and holding tightly to the hips of the immobilized girl.

"Oh, impregnate me. I want it!" the imperial girl moaned in response.

"Oh... oh...Damn it!" the female necromancer gasped. "When I finish with fertile sperm, it feels like the orgasm is even brighter!"

Then the cross of the Ball soon disappeared and Selena sat down on the floor.

"It was so passionate...", she said, "Are you sure that the sperm from the Dwemer strap-on works flawlessly?"

"Um... It depends on other reasons, on the woman's uterus and other things. So there can be no guarantee."

"The sperm in this strap-on seems to be restored, just as the stock of arrows in the summoned bow is restored," Selena suggested, "I think it is possible to make sperm fertile again and again without loss of quality."

"Yes, damn it! I’ll drown you in my sperm, you lustful whore!", - Raelynn exclaimed. Before she could catch her breath, she took Selena by the hand and lifted her by the legs.

"Put your hands on my shoulders," the necromancer ordered.

The girl at first hesitantly put her hands on her shoulders, and when Raelynn got close to her, she grabbed Selena tightly by the buttocks. The necromancer jerked Selena off the floor, which is why the frightened girl hugged her shoulders and neck, like a monkey cub her mother. When her feet left the ground, she quickly crossed them behind Raelynn's back.

The necromancer threw the girl up once more and tried to land her on the strap-on accurately. At first, the strap-on head was buried near the entrance to the vagina, but then, when Selena made a couple of movements with her pelvis, the magic penis slipped safely into the wet pussy. Our heroine felt that this position is more intimate and romantic than just fucking on the Cross of the Bal or on the pillory. Their bodies were now in contact with each other over a larger area of skin.

"It's unlikely that a despicable and hateful slave will be taken in such a way, and pressed to herself," she thought contentedly.

Now she felt not like a "doll" being used as a thing, but a lover. Their faces were a centimeter apart. She could feel Raelynn's breath, which was neither fetid nor disgusting. Selena immediately opened her mouth and kissed the female necromancer, thrusting her tongue into her mouth.

Raelynn was strong, but not strong enough to fuck a man almost equal to her in weight for a long time, holding him on the weight. She started frowning after a couple of minutes due to physical exertion and decided to change her pose. The necromancer took a step back and almost stumbled on the stone step.

"Oh!", Selena shouted briefly and quickly grabbed a giant claw sticking out near the altar and helped to keep her balance. Then Raelynn squatted down and lay down on her back, as a result of which Selena was on top of her in the pose of a rider.

However, the girl didn't want to break the sensual contact of their bodies, and she leaned forward, pressing against the necromancer's breasts. Selena gently stroked her cheek with her palm and kissed her on the lips, while Raelynn lifted her pelvis and pushed a magical strap-on into her slave's pussy. In this position, she fucked her until she reached orgasm, pumping another generous portion of sperm into her uterus.

"Phew...Well, imperial slut! It was a busy day, wasn't it?", - the necromancer grinned, starting to push the girl away from herself when the bliss of orgasm disappeared without a trace.

"Oh, it's been a whole little life. This day was more intense than several years of my life," Selena replied.

"It's already late at night. It's time for you to sleep."

Raelynn activated the girl's handcuffs and shackles and lifted her to her feet. Then she pointed to the far corner, where an open coffin could be seen.

"So, you will sleep in that coffin...", the necromancer began to say and, seeing Selena's bulging eyes, quickly said: "Quiet! This is a clean normal coffin. Not smelly. There's a blanket there. Sleeping on cold ground is much worse."

"O-okay, as you wish" Selena replied softly, lowering her head.

7