Chapter 33 – Morning in the Mossy Rock Cave
343 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Selena asked Raelynn to give her a drink of something warming before sleeping to stay warm at night in a cool cave. The female necromancer was not stingy and gave the imperial a bottle of ale, which she quickly finished off and went to sleep in a wooden coffin, where there were several robes and skeins of cotton that could be used as pillows and blankets. Selena quickly fell asleep, not even having time to reflect on the unusual fact that she has to sleep in a coffin...

She woke up several times during the night, feeling pain and heaviness in her head, probably caused by poor-quality ale, but soon fell asleep. She dreamed of statues for some reason. More precisely, the sanctuaries of Daedric gods, usually formed around a statue of a certain Daedric deity. When she woke up after a few hours of sleep, she remembered that she had seen a statue of Meridia in her dream. As far as she knew, just such a statue is located in a sanctuary near Skingrad, and it was to this sanctuary that her mother went, suffering from a terrible curse.

28055.jpg

Selena's mother didn’t tell her why she became a servant of Meridia. But Selena, as an educated person, was aware that Meridia is a Daedric goddess whose sphere of influence is unknown to mortals, but it is believed that she is a less sinister goddess compared to many other Daedric princes and is more favorable to mortals. Meridia is called the Lady of Infinite Energies and the Lady of Light, etc. Meridia hates necromancy and the undead, which is why she constantly conflicts with Molag Balom, who patronizes necromancy.

"Maybe this dream is some kind of sign from Meridia? Or I just saw the statue while thinking about my mom's whereabouts. Oh, Mom…I haven't found out anything from Dolada that could help cure your curse," Selena thought, as if addressing her mother, "But Dolada also couldn't cure this curse and only tried to weaken it with various magical things… And why did I dream about this sanctuary of Meridia? Is this some kind of sign? Is this a call to me? Maybe there was some more information in the dream, and I just don't remember anything... oh, my head is splitting…Maybe Molag Bal appears to necromancers in visions, and Meridia will appear to me?"

Selena took a sitting position and saw Raelynn walking towards her resolutely.

"Good morning, Mistress!", - Selena greeted, - "You see, I didn't even try to escape at night. You can trust me. And besides, I need to be trusted also because I will be carrying your or rather OUR child."

"You couldn’t run away even if you wanted to. And your pregnancy isn’t a fact yet." the female necromancer said dryly and with a gesture of her hand ordered Selena to get up from the coffin. She then deactivated the girl’s handcuffs and shackles.

"Do you think so? You filled me to the brim with your sperm yesterday!" the girl replied, standing on the rocky ground.

"Now I'm going to make the probability of your pregnancy more real," Raelynn said and pointed her finger at the ground, "Lie down! You should lick my pussy first."

"Hmm. Would licking pussy make me more likely to be pregnant?" Selena asked joylessly, not wanting to lie down on the cold ground.

"You talk too much again. If I like your caresses, I’ll feed you breakfast. Move!" the female necromancer said, putting her robe in her inventory.

"It looks like I'm going to lie motionless with my tongue sticking out while she rolls her vagina over my face. She’ll do all the work." Selena thought, seeing the necromancer's crotch appear above her face.

There was no putrid stench like from Brina's vagina here, although there was a slight smell of urine. Soon the female necromancer's pussy began to slowly descend on Selena's face until it pressed against her nose and mouth.

"That's it. I think this will be your regular morning practice, slave. You won't get breakfast without it," Raelynn declared, but then immediately mentally corrected herself: "Although who knows how long she will remain under my command. She's here because of the Molag Bal."

Throwing out anxious thoughts about the Daedric prince, the female necromancer began to slowly make small circular movements with her crotch on Selena's face.

"You have to love my pussy, bitch. You’ll masturbate, happy that you are allowed to lie under me, slave. Take your hand down and caress yourself," Raelynn ordered, and Selena obeyed her command without question.

"Yes, damn it, I like it!", - after a couple of minutes the female necromancer shouted and began to move in a straight line at a more active pace, rubbing her face with her moistening vagina. Selena fiddled with her clitoris, hoping to distract herself from the unpleasant cold that permeated her back. She just lay there and endured, hoping that soon, as a reward, the necromancer would feed her breakfast as she promised.

After five minutes of active rape of the imperial's face, Raelynn hooted and began to moan in a higher voice, increasing the speed of pelvic movements. If earlier Selena managed to inhale through her nose or mouth, now both airways were pressed against the necromancer's vagina, which was expiring with ejaculate.

Feeling the lack of oxygen, Selena began to twitch and desperately try to inhale at least a little air, but her head was tightly clamped in the crotch and all convulsive efforts were unsuccessful. Fortunately, the necromancer was already finishing her orgasm and soon lifted her pelvis. Selene was able to take a long-awaited breath of air, and then many more greedy breaths.

"She still needs to learn how to take care of the mother of her child! I almost died of suffocation! Damn it!" - Selena thought, actively saturating herself with moist air.

"Oh, poor baby! Did you almost suffocate? But it would be a beautiful death, wouldn't it?", - Raelynn grinned, activating the Dwemer strap-on. Without making any pause, the necromancer squatted down and spread the girl's legs.

"Now my day should start with fucking an imperial whore!" she solemnly announced and entered Selena's pussy.

"Oh... mistress, have mercy on your faithful slave…Oh... I'm cold... on the ground...", - Selena moaned, while the persistent strap-on invaded her vagina.

"I'll have to ask her to buy some kind of bed or fuck me in other poses…If I am pregnant, then I will not be allowed to lie on the cold ground!" - the girl thought with annoyance.

"We'll talk later! Don't spoil the moment! Or I'll put a gag in!", - Raelynn threatened, pushing again and again without stopping.

Soon the door creaked in the cave and it became clear to everyone that someone had come here uninvited. It was the Worm Anchorite. He stood in the doorway and listened to the women's voluptuous moans.

"Oh... mistress... someone has come..." moaned Selena.

Raelynn began to slow down her movements and whispered with disappointment, "Yes. I know…I'm almost done... shit."

“Ahem. Can I come in? I have news from Molar Bal" said thr Worm Anchorite from the doorway.

 

6