Chapter 38 – There is no need for any “but!”
298 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Get your clothes off!" ordered Rigmor.

"But... but I need money!", Selena replied in a trembling voice.

A thousand thoughts raced through her mind. She quickly tried to figure out – whether it is worth resisting, using a frost spell, and whether it will lead to even more sad consequences. This Nord woman is an experienced warrior, and many visitors to the inn, among whom there are probably her friends, will take her side if a fight breaks out. 

"Get undressed! Don't make me beat the shit out of your fragile body! This is my territory, and you will do what I tell you, imperial wench! I can beat you up, or I can hand you over to the Imperial guards, accusing you of stealing!" Rigmor said threateningly.

"Why do that?! I think we can find common ground."

"Yes, we can, but first you have to follow my orders," Rigmor said, and clenched her fists threateningly, cracking her knuckles. Selena sighed heavily and took off her robe, finding herself naked in front of the Nord woman, after which she grinned contentedly.

"Mmm... what a sweet girl," Rigmor said in a more affectionate tone, examining the girl's body with willing eyes, "You know, maybe I'll pay you some gold if I like fucking your imperial ass," she finished condescendingly.

"Oh, I would be glad if we could be useful to each other," Selena replied diplomatically.

"Let's see! Get on all fours, bitch!", - Rigmor suddenly said in a sharp voice after she had just spoken softly and calmly.

"Uh...", Selena breathed out, looking around. The room was not very spacious, and she was afraid of accidentally hitting something, sinking to the floor. Unexpectedly, Rigmor slapped her, but with only a small part of her power.

"Ouch! What? Why?", - Selena said in shock, hoping that all the rudeness was over after the woman complimented her on her beautiful body.

"Hurry up! Suck my dick, fucking whore!" ordered Rigmor and activated a Dwemer strap-on. She looked at it with such curiosity that Selena immediately assumed that she would be using it for the first time.

"She probably hasn't used it since Umbacano handed it to her," the girl thought and got on all fours, as the lustful nord woman demanded. Then Rigmor knelt down, standing on a soft carpet, as a result of which the magic penis – a gift of a vanished highly developed civilization – appeared in front of the imperial's nose.

"I've heard that the magic strap-on temporarily becomes a complete copy of the penis, transmitting all bodily sensations," Rigmor said, "So suck my dick, baby. I wonder what it's like."

After these words, the woman put her hands on Selena's head and imperiously directed her head to her penis.

Selena opened her mouth wide and swallowed the soft head of the penis. She started sucking it without swallowing the rest of the big Dwemer penis. A blissful shudder ran through Rigmor's body, and she closed her eyes with pleasure and let out a low moan.

"Oooh... how nice, baby. What a warm, moist mouth..." she said.

Selena thought it was strange when this woman sometimes affectionately says "baby", "beauty", and then the next second she can unleash a barrage of curses, threats and slaps. Nevertheless, at the moment she liked that Rigmor expressed such delight in her unhurried oral work. She also liked that the stern Nord woman gently stroked her hair, demonstrating a kind of affection and tenderness.

After some time, Selena realized that the monotony would not work for her benefit, and decided to add handjob to the blowjob. She began to stroke a slobbery strap-on, smacking and drooling, which flowed down to the carpet. Rigmor began to involuntarily push towards the girl, trying to push the penis away, and make louder sounds. For her, these vivid sensations were new, and her nervous system reacted very sensitively to blowjob.

"Oh, gods! Damn it! Oh, you... you're a great cocksucker! And now... now ...", - Rigmore was saying, starting to shake more and more. The orgasm was coming closer and closer, and she could not control it and delay it, being like an inexperienced teenager. After a couple of seconds, her Dwemer penis burst like an overripe cucumber and shot copious clots of sperm. Selena had already foreseen this, and took her head away from the "line of attack", continuing to stimulate the wet penis with her hands.

"A-a-a!!!" howled Rigmore, not restraining her emotional reaction, while her sperm flopped on the carpet, as well as on a wooden box standing nearby. Selena did not want to spoil the pleasure of this unpredictable woman, so when she began to calm down and move her pelvis less actively, Selena immediately loosened her grip and switched the masturbation to the mode of soft, lulling strokes.

"Damn it, baby! That was fantastic!", - Rigmor exclaimed approvingly and patted the girl on the shoulder, - "Your sweet mouth works wonders..."

"Wow. Thanks," Selena smiled, hoping that after that the Nordic woman would begin to treat her more favorably, and perhaps pay at least some money, "I'm glad that we still found a common..."

"But!" Rigmor suddenly interrupted her in a stern voice and put her finger to the girl's lips.

"But? Why "but"? There is no need for any "but!", Selena thought, fearing some inexplicable outburst of anger from this unpredictable lady.

"You didn't swallow my cum! You let her fall on the carpet and furniture! Here! Here! Look at that!", - Rigmore said and pointed her finger at the white spots on the carpet fabric.

"Tell me what it is?!" the woman was indignant, getting to her feet.

"It's... your sperm...," the girl replied meekly.

"Damn, she's telling me off like I'm some kind of cat that's pissed on her rug!"

"It should be in your mouth! In the fucking throat! Not on the carpet! The carpet is dirty now! The villi will stick together! It will look disgusting!" - Rigmor continued to be indignant.

"It's... cum from a magic strap-on. Maybe it will disappear?", - Selena suggested.

"No! The sperm is real! You can even get pregnant from it!"

"Yes, you're right!", Selena nodded, remembering that she may have become pregnant from the necromancer Raelynn. The girl also got to her feet and turned to Rigmor with sincere incomprehension: "But why are you so angry?! This is a small nuisance! But what an amazing orgasm you had!"

"I'm angry to punish the imperial bitch with more passion! I'm angry to fuck you in the ass with a vengeance!" the woman growled at Selena and, pushing her in the shoulder, turned her back to herself.

"Do you have a tight ass, imperial slut? Or have you already been fucked all over Tamriel?!" Rigmor said rudely in the girl's ear and slapped her buttock loudly.

"I've had... anal sex a couple of times...," she replied, trying to remember all the cases in recent days.

"It's a pity that I'm not the first. And who was the first one who fucked your ass? Your daddy?"

"No, Aunt Do...A-A-A!!!"

Selena didn’t have time to answer the vulgar question of the rude Rigmor, ‘cause the strap-on invaded into her anus, pushing part of its voluminous head there. The woman held her buttocks, pushing them apart, and pushed her pelvis forward.

"Oh... oh... it hurts... oh..." the girl moaned, wishing for a more gentle and delicate treatment.

"Pretty tight ass! That's good!", Rigmor exclaimed approvingly, starting to increase the speed and strength of her movements.

Rigmor grabbed her by the wrists and began violently shoving her ass on her Dwemer dick.

At the same time, when she pushed the pelvis forward, she pulled her hands back, pulling the girl to herself, which is why the strap-on more successfully overcame the resistance of the strained walls of the anus.

Selena was experiencing a mixture of pain and some vague pleasure. There was something nice about the way the voluminous affair filled her from behind, but the rough and sharp stretching of her untrained anus was painful. Fortunately for her, the Dwemer strap-on had excellent sensitivity and the Nord woman, experiencing a lot of vivid sensations, was quickly approaching the peak of pleasure again.

"What a great tight ass! I'm coming now! I'll pour all the cum on you! I'm going to cum!", - Rigmore said between thrusts, and then loudly barked: "On your knees!!!"

Selena quickly jumped off the Dwemer strap-on and quickly knelt down. As soon as her kneecaps touched the floor, sperm began to spew out of Rigmor's swollen penis. Like writhing snakes, portions of sperm, stretching into long ropes, fell on Selena's hair, chest and face, flowing down to her thighs.

"Oh, yeah!" the woman moaned, squeezing out the last drops, "I liked it, damn it!"

She pushed Selena in the chest, and she fell on her back, after which Rigmor stood over her head. The Dwemer strap-on disappeared, moving into the inventory, and Selena saw hairless pussy from below. Rigmor, without thinking twice, sat down on top of her face, and looked down questioningly. The girl decided not to give this harsh lady a reason for anger anymore, and without additional instructions, she began to work with her tongue, caressing the pussy of the dominant Nord woman.

"Mmm...", - Rigmor moaned approvingly, closing her eyes, - "Yes, that's it, work your tongue, slut..."

Selena noted that this woman's pussy was shaved and clean, which, of course, she liked. She briefly recalled a terrible episode from her stay in the Mossy Rock, when she had to serve the furry and fetid vagina of a sick necromancer. Compared to Brina's pussy, this clean pussy seemed like just a delicacy!

"Do you like the taste of my pussy?" 

"Oh, yeah. Your pussy tastes like strawberry jam", said Selena. 

At the next moment, the girl saw an unexpected system notification: 

 

ELOQUENCE IS INCREASED (+1)

ELOQUENCE - 31

 

"Pf-f! Great! Now I will become the real thunderstorm of all Tamriel!" - ironically thought the girl, realizing that this increase will not help her. 

 

Read up more chapters ahead on my Patreon! Welcome! https://www.patreon.com/LordMannimarco

 

5