Chapter 39 – It’s you again!
244 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well done, baby..." said Rigmor in a gentle tone.

It looks like she wasn't going to jump on the girl's face until the next orgasm. Apparently, she had enough of two bright orgasms that followed almost one after the other. She didn’t move her pelvis to increase the pressure on the perineum, and leaned back slightly.

"You're a good bitch, baby. What's your name? I forgot," she asked.

"Selena."

"Well, Selena. I'd like a nice bitch like you to please me longer, but unfortunately tomorrow I'm going on a mission at the request of Umbakano," Rigmor said, "We're looking for an Ayleid relic. Could I take you with me? Hmm... No, I can't take sluts with me. It is forbidden."

"I hope your mission will be successful," Selena said from under the pussy of a Nord woman.

"I'll pay you 50 gold for today," Rigmor said, and looked down into the blue eyes sticking out between her thighs with a smile.

"Thank you! That's great, because I'm completely broke! I had a few hundred gold pieces after my alchemy job, but I was robbed near Bruma."

"Alchemy?"

"Yes, I graduated from the alchemy school in the Imperial City," Selena said with a touch of pride, hoping to see a surprise from Rigmor. And as it seemed to her, the Nordic woman really nodded her head with approval.

"Your hair is stained with semen. However, like my carpet," Rigmor noted, "There is a bathroom upstairs in the tavern. I will pay 5 gold for you so that you can wash, but you have to take my carpet to be cleaned tomorrow."

"How great! I really haven't taken a bath in a few days. But why can't the carpet be washed here? Surely the hostess has brushes, soap…I would wash it".

"It's not enough! I want it to be as good as new when I return from my adventure," Rigmor said categorically, "This carpet should be taken to the ruins of Vilverin. It's nearby."

"There... there are... bandits... robbers... and necromancers..." Selena replied worriedly.

"I haven't heard anything about necromancers in Wilverin. But there really is a branch of the Robbers guild. They are engaged in illegal trade. There are berths for this. I have connections with them. I'll write them a cover letter. They won't kill you."

"I'm sorry... but do robbers clean carpets?" Selena doubted.

"Robbers don't clean them like fucking laundresses, of course! But there, in the ancient ruins, there is an Ayleid spring, which not only temporarily gives magical power to people who have bathed in it, but also cleanses things, giving them also a magical charge for several weeks or months."

Rigmore frowned and became annoyed because Selena was asking a lot of questions:

"Because of you, my carpet got dirty! You have to take my carpet to the cleaners!I'll keep 50 gold to Malena. When you come back with a clean carpet, you can collect your money. Understand?"

"I see…I'm just afraid that there will attack me... robbers or necromancers. I've been attacked by necromancers before," the girl complained.

"I'll give you a cover letter. Hand it over to the guard at the entrance to Vilverin. He won't hurt you."

"Are you cooperating with these robbers? And they obey you?"

"I’m an elite adventurer. I sell some collectible artifacts from the ruins to Umbacano, but I sell a lot of other things to the robber guild. Therefore, it turns out that I cooperate with the guild of robbers. You’ll take a bath now, and tomorrow morning you’ll go to Vilverin with a carpet. Returning here to the tavern, you will receive money from Malena. Is everything clear?"

"Everything seems to sound acceptable. Maybe if I successfully fulfill her assignment, then we can establish mutually beneficial relations in the future? Maybe my alchemy skill will come in handy to create and sell potions in the guild of robbers, or for adventurers. Or maybe I could create some improved version of skooma? Thanks to this influential warrior, I could improve my life. Left without a mom, I feel the need for a strong woman by my side. Yes, let me please her and obediently give myself to her, but I will be behind her like behind a fortress wall ..." - the imperial girl thought.

"Yes, everything is clear. I'll take care of this carpet," Selena replied after a little reflection.

"Good. Come on, I'll pay 5 gold coins to Malena for the bathroom," Rigmor said and put on the Daedric armor again.

"Excuse me, do you have any clean clothes? I stole this old robe after I was robbed."

"Yes, there is a burlap shirt and a fur cuirass in the drawer. You can take it. By the way, there is also a club there, you can take it. This club has an enchantment to absorb the fatigue of the enemy, but there is only enough enchantment left for 1-2 strikes. Maybe you'll have to fight off mud crabs or wolves on your way to Vilverin."

"Thank you, Rigmor! You are so generous!", - Selena was delighted, and without wasting time immediately took all these things into her inventory.

Then they climbed out of the room through a trapdoor and found themselves in a tavern filled with visitors. There were the usual sounds for such a place -the clink of mugs, laughter, burps and snatches of phrases. After quickly examining the room, Selena suddenly shuddered when she saw a man in a black robe with a hood with a necromancer symbol on his chest.

"Hey, are you coming?" asked Rigmor, turning to the stunned Selena. Rigmor didn’t understand why the girl stood still like she saw a ghost. 

"Yeah...one second, please" said Selena hesitantly, looking suspiciously at the man in black. 

28494.jpg

"Is this the Worm Anchorite? Has he tracked me down?" she panicked. She couldn't see his face properly from under the hood, and hoped that this man might be some other wandering necromancer. But when Selena came closer, she met his gaze and recognized him. It was him, the Anchorite!

9285.jpg

"There you are! You will not hide from the Order of the Black Worm!" he said through clenched teeth, his eyes flashing.

"What a fuck? It's you again! What the hell do you want? I am no longer a slave. Go to hell! Leave me alone! I have my own plans!!!" - Selena protested, not wanting to see this nasty face.

 

5