Chapter 42 – Do you want to have breakfast?
233 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Selena slept no more than two hours. It was quite comfortable for her to sleep on the carpet in the warm basement room. It was much more comfortable here than in a coffin in a necromancer cave, or than on the windy top of Gnoll Mountain.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Rigmor sitting naked on a chair and thinking about something, periodically taking potions from her inventory and putting them back. She was probably checking her potions before going on a trip.

"I would like to go with her to search for Ayleid artifacts. First of all, I'm afraid that in a week or so later, my life and hers may radically change, and we may not meet again. Especially considering that necromancers are hunting me," Selena thought, looking at the Nord woman through half-open eyelids, "But, firstly, she won't want to take me with her, because I'm not an experienced fighter and I'll be a burden, and secondly, I need to get to the imperial cities and have time to pay taxes before my apartment is confiscated for non-payment."

Rigmor looked at Selena and noticed that she was awake.

"We're coming out soon!" she said shortly, "Don't forget about the carpet!"

"I remember. I'll do everything," Selena replied and sat up, leaning on her elbow.

"Here is a message for the leader of the bandits in Vilverin, for a redguard named Dylan. I know him personally," Rigmor said and handed the sealed scroll to the girl, "When you meet the robbers, tell them about the message for Dylan. He will allow you to use the Ayleid spring."

"Good. And we will go together to Vilverin?", Selena clarified hopefully.

"No. Our group is heading towards the Chorrol city. It's the other way."

"What a pity...", - Selena sighed, approaching carefully to the sitting Rigmore on all fours.

This Nord woman, as it seemed to her now, was her only support in this hostile world. In the beginning, Rigmor showed some rudeness to Selena. But in the end, she took care of her, sheltered her, protected her from the necromancer and gave, as it seems, a simple task with a good payment of 50 gold.

Selena would like to relate her future to her, seeing her as her protector and, to some extent, a replacement for her missing mother. She therefore feared that they might break up forever, and that the sex between them would be nothing more than a fleeting entertainment in a tavern.

Selena wanted to consolidate on yesterday’s talk that they could meet here a week later. And she didn’t think anything better than to try to tie this woman to herself with the help of oral caress.

Selena, approaching the seated female warrior, first put her head on her knee.

"Hmm?", as if surprised by Rigmore and looked down. The girl meanwhile slowly and silently moved her face to her crotch.

"Oh, what’s it? Do you want to have breakfast?" the woman asked with a grin, spreading her legs. Apparently, she was not against morning fun.

"Yes. Can I caress your pussy, Rigmor?" the girl asked, already touching the tip of her nose to her pubis.

"Of course, you can, baby. I will go on a dangerous journey with good memories."

Selena's tongue and lips immediately began to caress the clitoris and pussy of the female warrior. She did not feel any disgust, despite the slight smell of sweat and some sour taste on her tongue after contact with her vagina. She wanted to bring the woman to orgasm and diligently sucked the clitoris and ran her tongue over it, after which she tried to stick her tongue deeper into the wet pussy. Rigmor moaned in response and, gazing down at Selena, moved her pelvis, increasing pressure on the erogenous area.

However, a few minutes later, someone knocked on the manhole cover, treacherously invading the moment of intimacy between two women.

"Hey! Rigmor!!! We're leaving in half an hour!!!" - there was a loud male scream, which was heard quite muffled in the basement. The Nord woman did not answer anything, but took note of this information. Unfortunately, she didn't have time for long sex.

"Oh... honey… We don't have much time…I will cum faster from my strap-on…Work with it ...", - Rigmor moaned and began to slide off the chair to the floor, pushing it aside. She lay down on the floor and activated her penis, which appeared between her legs, pointing exactly at the ceiling.

"Rigmor!!! Do you hear me?!!" a man's voice rang out again from above.

"Yes, Claude!!! I'm coming soon!!!", - shouted Rigmor, annoyed at having to have sex in a hurry.

Selena, without thinking twice, jumped on top of the woman's penis, finding herself in the pose of a rider, and began to jump on it. This was no longer new to her, and not so long ago she did it with the necromancer Raelynn, when their relationship also became more trusting and warmer, until Molag Bal and the Worm Anchorite spoiled all plans.

"Oh, I feel so good with you, Rigmor… I’ll be waiting to you ..." - Selena moaned, wanting to make this moment more sensual and romantic. However, it seems that the rude warrior did not have enough tact, and she, without saying anything in response, threw the girl off herself, and then growled impatiently: "I'm coming soon! Make me cum, bitch!"

Selena began to vigorously masturbate Rigmor's swollen penis, enjoying the feeling of a live pulsating meat rod in her hand.

"Do you want me to swallow your sperm?", Selena asked, seeing how the woman's abs tightened in pre-orgasmic convulsions.

"Yes! Swallow it all!" - Rigmor shouted, pushing, starting to cum uncontrollably.

Selena was already holding her head with parted lips a millimeter from the head of the penis, so she immediately covered the fountain that was beginning to erupt with her mouth. Salty sperm poured down her throat, and she began to make quick swallowing movements, afraid to choke. Rigmore snuffled and hooted loudly, pushing into her mouth, and each thrust became weaker than the previous one, until the strong body of the Nord woman went limp for a moment.

Despite the fact that Selena herself has never experienced an orgasm with Rigmor, neither today nor yesterday, she did not feel disappointed, as if more pleased that her partner was able to cum three times, thanks to her skillful actions. In addition, as Rigmor said, she uses a magic strap-on for almost the first time, so she has hypersensitivity in the penis area, like an impressionable teenager.

"Oh... phew…We need to get ready. Now Claude will knock again," the Nord woman complained and began to get up.

"I think someday in the future we will have more time for fun."

"Certainly!" exclaimed Rigmor reassuringly and began to fuss. She rolled up the carpet and handed it to Selena, after which she put it in her inventory.

"It's good that my STRENGTH is enough to carry this carpet along with the weapon,"the girl noted.

Rigmor put on her Daedric armor again and went to the stairs. She quickly climbed up and opened the hatch a crack. But then she froze for a second, not trying to climb up, and suddenly closed the hatch cover, very carefully, trying not to make too much noise.

"Is something wrong?", Selena asked.

"Maybe she forgot to take something?"

Rigmor slowly looked at the girl, her eyes bulging with surprise, and whispered:

"There’s the necromancer! The same one we killed yesterday..."

Read up more chapters ahead on my Patreon! Welcome! https://www.patreon.com/LordMannimarco

 

6