Chapter 43 – Headshot
174 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Imperial girl was horrified by Rigmor's words.

"What? Are you sure it's the same one?", - Selena started up.

Goosebumps immediately ran down her spine. It seemed that this scoundrel in a black robe would haunt her always and everywhere!

"He looks a lot like that one, anyway!"

"Although this Anchorite has already resurrected… Although to be more precise, his body itself did not come to life. Therefore, it is not a resurrection. This is some kind of reproduction that I can't understand," the girl said.

"Why is he following you so persistently? What's so special about you? You are a beautiful imperial girl, which is nice to use for carnal pleasures, but why are you so interesting for necromancers who are primarily interested in controlling the undead?" - Rigmor was surprised.

"I'm not just a beautiful girl…I'm also smart and I'm learning alchemy," Selena replied a little offended.

"I agree, honey," Rigmor nodded, "but that doesn't explain the necromancers' interest in you."

"Well...This necromancer, the Anchorite of the Worm, claims that their lord, the Daedric Prince Molag Bal, needs me," Selena confessed.

"Worse and worse! And why does Molag Bal need you? It's inconceivable!"

"Really, I don't know that… All I know is that I don’t want to be captured. In the cave of necromancers near the altar of Molag Bal, I was attacked by some vile tentacles that raped me! I miraculously managed to escape from there. Please, Rigmor, help me slip away from this Anchorite!"

"Hmm...", - Rigmor chuckled and thought about it.

She looked at the girl, and then at the hatch cover, considering some options. Selena stood nearby and waited, hoping that her "protector" would not abandon her to her fate.

"Who will eventually go to wash your carpet if I fall into the clutches of necromancers again?" asked Selena.

"A-ha! That’s a good argument to help you! So! I have an idea," Rigmor said with a twinkle in her eyes, "I want to do one little experiment. You're not afraid, are you?"

"Well... I’m a little scared, of course". 

"Listen, I have one Strength scroll that simultaneously increases strength by 100 pts and hand-to-hand combat by 100 pts, but only for three seconds. I found several such scrolls in one underground city. I want to watch you tear him to pieces with this scroll!" said Rigmor, with burning and bloodthirsty eyes.

"And... does this scroll increase the speed? I tried to punch him in the face last time, but he dodged. My speed is only 45," Selena said.

"I don't have any speed scrolls or speed spells. Make something up so he can’t dodge. Block him off in the corner, for example."

"Okay, I'll try. But if suddenly I fail, will you help me, Rigmor?", Selena asked, and looked at the woman with puppy eyes.

"I'll help. But you have to show me that you are capable of something more than just being a doll that can be fucked in all holes," Rigmore said sternly, and then shouted: "Get it together, Selena! Tear this bastard apart!"

"Wow! You remember my name!", - Selena was delighted, realizing that Rigmor seemed to have called her by name for the first time, - "Well, that's it! If you remember my name, then I'll fucking destroy this piece of shit!" she finished, clenching her fists.

The girl resolutely approached Rigmor and held out her hand:

"Scroll of Strength, please!"

"Here you go. Don't screw up. It's a very expensive thing."

Rigmor climbed out, and Selena, shaking with fear, followed her. The necromancer was standing near the front door to them in half a turn. Seeing activity from the side out of the corner of his eye, he turned around and glared at Selena. The Imperial girl gathered her will into a fist and confidently asked him:

"Hey! Do we know each other? Why are you looking at me like that?"

The Anchorite was slightly taken aback by such a question, but then he sniffed loudly and frowned: 

"Don't make a fool of me. Don't anger Molag Bal. His patience is not unlimited. Go back to the Mossy Rock, otherwise I'll burn this tavern to hell, and I'll make bone meal out of the remains of all the visitors, and bake myself buns!"

"In my opinion, you eat bonemeal too often. It's the reason you have varicose veins on your legs, isn't?"

"I don't have time to chat with you! Come with me to the cave, slave," the necromancer said irritably.

"Hey, I'm not a slave anymore. As far as I know, Molag Bal freed me. Isn't it?"

"I ate a bone meal bun near his altar, and then he told me in my vision that he was still interested in you. I'm not going to explain everything to you. You cannot understand his will!" the Anchorite persisted.

«Oh! Stop eating your scones and your life will be better. I assure you”.

"I'm warning you! Come with me or I'll kill everyone here!"

"Yes, I can't ignore your threats...Maybe I should come with you. So what happened to Raelynn? She was attacked by those tentacles too."

"Come back and you'll find out!"

"Okay, but those tentacles in the cave were so-o-o huge!" said Selena and pulled her hands up, showing their size.

Stretching her arms above her head, she clasped them in a lock, and believing that the necromancer would not wait for a blow from such a ridiculous stance, then she used a scroll of Strength and brought her clasped hands down on his head.

Selena's hands came down on the Anchorite like a powerful hammer and smashed his head like a rotten watermelon…

His skull exploded, shattering into pieces. One large piece of his skull even flew several meters back and knocked down the ceramic jugs standing on the cupboard. Selena was amazed by the picture she saw, and felt an urge to vomit from disgust. She thought she could knock him out, but she could not imagine that her blow would have such a terrible effect.

"Oh, gods!!! Murder!!!" some of the visitors yelled.

All the visitors immediately got excited and drew their weapons

"What the hell?!!", - Malena yelled in a rage, coming out from behind the bar.

 

6