Chapter 44 – Farewell to Rigmor
391 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Hey! Calm down! Calm down!", - Rigmor said loudly, - "I gave this imperial a scroll of Strength with which she broke the head of this necromancer!"

The excited visitors of the tavern looked at each other in confusion.

"Why are you so excited? A necromancer was killed here. Hey, Malena, do you mind that a necromancer was killed in your tavern?", - Rigmor asked the hostess.

"I'm all for it! But last time you killed a necromancer in a less dirty way. And today – blood and brains on the floor!", - Malena grumbled.

"Okay, I'll pay you 5 gold for the trouble. Okay?"

"Come on, Rigmor. I am not in distress. It was just unexpected," the hostess said and waved her hand.

"And what's going on?", - a man in bright armor made of especially durable glass suddenly spoke, addressing a female nord, - "Why do you get into fights with necromancers twice already? Today and yesterday..."

"Well... Claude. Out of the kindness of my heart, I took this girl under my protection," Rigmor said, nodding at Selena, "And these necromancers wanted to enslave her."

"But you shouldn't take her with you!" the man exclaimed.

"I know that, Claude! We will meet her after our expedition."

"I see. Well. Then let's move out!" announced Claude, who seems to be the leader of this group of adventurers.

Several adventurers and Selena stepped over the headless corpse of the Anchorite and left the tavern. They came to a wooden gate and went out of the fence. Now Selena and Rigmor had to part ways.

"I think I've done a good job using your scroll. Are you happy with me, Rigmor?" Selena asked, lightly touching her hand.

"Yes, honey. It was spectacular," the Nord woman grinned, stopping. Her other two companions passed on, but then stopped a few steps away to wait for Rigmor.

"I like it when you call me 'honey' or 'baby,'" Selena said, slightly embarrassed, "And I'm glad to meet you. I hope we will meet in a week and give each other many wonderful moments."

"You know, on the one hand, I am pleased to listen to such sweet words, but on the other hand, I am a Nord warrior, and I do not want to allow myself any sentimentality," Rigmor said seriously, "So keep in mind, do not expect much warmth and tenderness from me. Saying "honey" and "baby" sometimes is probably the limit of my kindness or romance. So, get lost, and do my errand with cleaning the carpet. But at the same time...", the Nord woman paused for a moment, "Don't take my harsh and rude words too much to heart. Do you understand?"

Spoiler

15466.jpg

[collapse]

The Nord woman looked at Selena through her burning holes of the Daedric helmet without any tender smile. Our heroine was a little sad and hurt by her words, but in the end, she understood that these are the features of the mentality of a harsh Nord woman and to be offended by this is like being offended by the fact that fire burns and water moistens.

"I understand," Selena sighed and nodded, "I wish you a successful return. I will be waiting for our meeting."

Smiling slightly at the stone-faced Rigmor, Selena turned and walked in an easterly direction along the paved so-called "Red Ring Road" that surrounded the Imperial City and Lake Rumare.

The girl was tempted to look back and look at her defender with a tearful expression on her face, but she resisted, moving and looking only forward.

"I hope we'll see each other again. I hope that it will help me become stronger and more successful. But if fate turns out differently, and we parted forever… Well, I think it won't be worse than the events that have already happened to me and which, by the way, I was able to survive!" she said to herself.

With such thoughts, Selena walked slowly towards Vilverin, enjoying the fresh morning coastal air.

Our heroine walked at a moderate speed. She decided not to turn off the paved road in any case, as this would threaten new troubles. The circular road surrounding the imperial city was quite safe. She was guarded by patrols of imperial guards, and ahead of her, at a distance of hundreds of meters, Selena really saw a mounted patrol, which inspired a little calm.

"Over the past couple of days, I have been enslaved twice, I have been raped countless times with strap-on and male dick, and even Molag Bal did not stand aside and penetrated my vagina with the help of some of his infernal tentacles,"Selena recalled, "My mom was absolutely right when she warned me about the dangerous world of Tamriel, as well as the fact that all races–even human ones–do not have the slightest sympathy for the imperials."

Selena turned her head towards the imperial city and saw its walls on the other side of Lake Rumare, above which towered a giant white gold tower.

"Probably the imperials will soon leave the historical arena, just as the Ayleids who ruled these lands in ancient times once disappeared. This is a historical necessity. It's just a pity that this historical necessity directly concerns my pussy! Because seeing a defenseless and attractive imperial, everyone wants to assert themselves by fucking me in a dominant manner! Who managed to fuck me these days?

So. The first was Dolada, the Nord woman who made me her slave. By the way, I didn't see her corpse, but since I woke up in the cave of necromancers no longer as her slave, then most likely she died. Okay. I was also fucked by Anchorite Worm for 100 gold on Gnoll Mountain and infected with a vile disease. And what race did he belong to? Human? He didn't look like Nord and Redgard. Maybe a Breton or an Imperial. Anyway, the bastard got what he deserved…What happened then? Then the wandering magician and the dark elf came to the Dolada camp, but they did not have sex with me. By the way, this female dark elf was running away from necromancers and moving towards Roxey's Inn! But I didn't see her there..."

Selena's thoughts were interrupted when she saw a pair of horsemen approaching. She moved to the side of the road, and a traveling merchant on a powerful draft horse and his guard in chain mail armor drove past her. Both were wearing hoods, so the Imperial girl couldn't see their faces and determine their racial affiliation.

"What happened then?",Selena continued to recall her misadventures, "Then the necromancers attacked Dolada's camp - the resurrected Anchorite and Raelynn. I lost consciousness and woke up in the "Mossy Rock". Raelynn raped me, almost as passionately as Dolada. Raelynn was a Breton. By the way…I may be pregnant by her..."

The last thought made Selena stop and think about what it means. Should she try to get rid of the fetus in her womb.

"It will be necessary to consult with someone, with some competent person. For example, with the priestess Tandilvi from the Temple district. She was on friendly terms with my mom. By the way, Tandilvi can probably restore my WILLPOWER after a series of rapes. How badly has this attribute been damaged?"

WILLPOWER - 40

After checking her attributes with the help of the System, Selena saw that her WILLPOWER had degraded by 25 from the moment she went on a journey.

"My gosh! Thank the gods that it can be restored!", - Selena was amazed.

"Well. I'll keep remembering. Then Raelynn let some nameless necromancer fuck me on the cross of the Ball to convince him to go to Vilverin. It seems that the necromancer was a high elf, an Altmer. Then she let the necromancer Brina ride her rotting pussy on my face. Brina was probably Breton. Then the Daedric Prince Molag Bal himself got to me. Some horrible tentacles or infernal appendages were fucking my pussy. Then I was able to escape, and already in Roxey's tavern I slept with Rigmore, a female Nord, although we did it almost by mutual consent. So, I was fucked by Nords, Bretons, Altmer and Imperial. And maybe I got pregnant from the Breton necromancer Raelynn the Gravefinder. Such a disappointing track record."

After a dozen minutes of traveling, Selena noticed the Ayleid ruins near the shore, which, obviously, were Vilverin. She went further along the road, hoping that there would be some kind of fork and one of the roads would lead towards Vilverin.

Spoiler

15325.jpg

[collapse]

"By the way, I forgot that the necromancers – the nameless elf and Brina –went to Vilverin a couple of days ago. Maybe I'll meet them there when I'm cleaning the carpet for Rigmor. They will easily guess that I escaped from the Mossy Rock! And they will want to bring me back to curry favor in the Order of the Black Worm. Damn it!"

The Imperial girl stopped again and wondered if it was worth giving up this carpet idea and just going to the imperial city.

"But I promised Rigmor to clean her carpet. Maybe it can be cleaned elsewhere? But she needs not just to wash it with soap or other means, but to clean it in the Ayleid well to charge it with magical energy. If there are such Ayleid springs in other ancient underground cities, then it's not at all a fact that if I go there, I won't get into even more trouble. At least now I have a letter of protection from bandits, which Rigmor gave me. The robbers won't touch me, and they may have already killed the necromancers. What is the name of the main bandit by the way? I think it's a redguard named Dylan. That’s who I have to give the letter from Rigmor. Well... Stop hesitating! I'm going to Vilverin!", the Imperial girl firmly decided.

Announcement

Dear readers! The first part of this story ends. I'll take a break for a while. Thanks for reading!

 
5